Powermaster Dreadwind & Darkwing KO

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Cungitron, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
  2. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

I have the Darkwing from way way back. If the quality's the same, it's utter junk, stay away! :(  Never saw the matching Dreadwind before, actually.

3. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    Wow, those things are 10 years old! The Dreadwind was always the hard one to find. As Gargunkle said, though, KO Darkwing was a pretty junky toy, albeit big...

4. jason jupiter

jason jupiter weird/ rare g1 KO hunter

lol, yeah the quality is really horribly bad. its just so cheap and cheesy, whenever i run across extra sets i give them away for free.

5. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    Are Darkwing and Dreadwind actually capable of combining (short of using duct tape)? :p 

6. jason jupiter

jason jupiter weird/ rare g1 KO hunter

kind of, the locking mechanisms are solid chunks of plastic now and you just sort of jam it into place, lol.

the same guy has those vf1a 1:55 KOs. These are a good cheap source for a CRYSTAL CLEAR jetfire canopy and these came with a nonsense LED light, you can see the black button to turn on the LED on the nosecone:

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Yamato-Macross-R...ryZ13668QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hey MG, sent you an email

7. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I've got teeny-tiny versions of these, though I'm not sure if they're from the same manufacturer (not like anyone ever takes credit for them)...
    I picked them up for 2 Euros each in France, and that's about what they were worth. They're a bit of fun, but certainly not worth paying more than small change for. These look like they're of similar quality even if they are bigger. Mine do combine reasonably well, though, to be fair.