Finished powered convoy repaint of a g1 Optimus and Magnus trailer. I had the idea for a while to do this I just needed a jumpstart. I found the Optimus at a flea market for $20 and just decided to go for it. I started with the Optimus and used the paint I had on hand that was a close match. Krylon spray paint. For the trailer I decided to do it with better paint so I bought the remaining colors by tamiya. My friend bid for the trailer and accessories for me for pretty cheap. Three auctions total. I have just about $130 dollars invested in the project. Including the transformers themselves, paint and repro stickers and resin cast black fists for the cab which are not pictured,they came later. I'm really pleased with how it came out and it's now one of my favorite pieces in my collection.