1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Powered Commander

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ben2099, Apr 22, 2009.

1. ben2099

ben2099 Well-Known Member

Hello all,

I am planning on going to TFcon this weekend, and I wanted to see if anyone wanted a powered commander. I will only charge 200$ plus cost of shipping.

Here are the rules

1) First come, first serve - I will get extras in the order of people who send me requests AND Paypal me the money first. In other words, If I have three people that send money and requests, and I am only able to get two, then the third will have their money refunded.

2) Paypal only - I know that some people hate paypal, but it is the only way I can easily refund money if I cannot recieve the item at con.

3) Price - As stated, it will be only 200 plus shipping. This is to recoop expenses. You will only need to send the initial 200 upfront to secure a toy, if one is still available. Shipping will be determined by how you want the item shipped, which means you must have explicit directions for me to follow.

4) Refund - A refund will be given if I am unable to get a person a powered commander.

5) Time restraint - You will have until 8 am, Thursday morning EST to send me a complete order so I can be prepared

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, send me a PM.

Thanks

Ben2099

2. ben2099

ben2099 Well-Known Member

Last chance

3. msterling21

msterling21 Well-Known Member

I sent you a PM, am I too late?