Power Lords are coming back

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Joe Moore, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I got a press release this morning for Toyark. The 4 Horsemen have acquired the license to the 80's line and will be doing new toys. Pretty cool. Here's the press release if you want to check it out.

Power Lords Return From 4 Horsemen

2. Rewind

Rewind Swoosh!

News Credits:
    That's a perfect line for the 4H to update. I always wanted a Sydot because he looks like a smiling, happy Xenomorph.

3. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see what their new figures look like. It looks like 3 3/4 figures for now, but I'm hoping we get something in the 6-7 inch line in the future.

4. Falconhood

Falconhood Harbinger of Apokalypse

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!
    I never thought anyone else had any love for them like i did.
    I have Shaya, Adam, Triptog (the red guy, right?) and wanted more but never got them back then.
    I thought they were a really cool and weird line... like a trippy he-man group.

5. MST3KFan

MST3KFan Master of the Obvious

News Credits:
    If they make them to look like they could be worked alongside the MOTUC that would be extra awesome as a lot of these characters look like they could be incorporated into He-Man's universe.

Wonder if Adam's gimmick will be kept the same or given some kind of alternate tweak like a different upper torso attachment.

6. Falconhood

Falconhood Harbinger of Apokalypse

If they put them in the MOTUC line-up it'd be better than some of those lesser figures we get...and Bravestarr. I'd rather have a MOTUC Ggripptogg over Decker any day.

7. soybean56

soybean56 Well-Known Member

Since I didn't see another thread for Gothitropolis, and since the 4H's site has been down recently, I'm posting here.

Well played 4H! Those Raven variants are fantastic! I'm in for a complete set. They each look distinct. Great job. Liking one or two of the vampire lady variants as well.

Also, Minotaur the duck in plastic form in this-here reality!!!!! Life is now complete :)