For a while now I had wanted to get into the customizing scene as I continued to see molds being released that had potential but lacked one or two details that stopped them from being truly great representations of old characters. After noticing that I was getting a backlog big enough to warrant it's own toy tub I realized I needed to get started before my collection was in total disarray. So, without further ado... Some Random Thoughts: I picked this project because it required zero painting and seemed like a simple enough things to get Dreadwind looking more G1. I did scratch the canopy a little but a repolabels Decepticon logo saved the day. I have many, many tools...none of which were suited for work this small. So....more tools! In case anyone wonders on what provides the connection: An Overboard handle for the peg and a CW G2 Aerialbot foot for the hole. The canopy sits about half a millimeter too high, just didn't cut out enough plastic. Oh well, hell always be in bot mode anyways. I did have to lose the chest flap and cut off its connector in order to get the canopy to sit closer on the chest...for some reason I didn't take a pic of it.