Posting question

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by kraven, May 12, 2019.

1. kraven

kraven Decepticon

Not really tech support but I was wondering if it would be acceptable to make a post in general discussion about my band? Not sure sure if that is allowed or not. We’ve got some cool stuff going on and I basically want to share some info and a link to our social media accounts. Would that be acceptable?

2. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    First, really cool that you have your own band :)  However, posting it may be against rule 8:

8. No Website Advertising or Personal Ads
    Any posts or threads solely to promote a website or store, Transformers related or not, will be removed. This includes making posts with the intended purpose of promoting your own web endeavors such as review sites. You may place a link in your signature. The more you contribute to threads, the more exposure your site will get. If you wish to share your reviews, please post the entire content in the review here (text, video, pics, etc) for the community to interact with. Links to the source can then be placed at the end of the content. Personal ads looking for roommates, dates or “vote for me in this contest” will also be removed.

As it states, you can place the link in your signature. With more posts that you'd make, the more exposure you'll get :)  I hope this helps.

3. kraven

kraven Decepticon

Cool, thank you!

• Like Like x 1