Posters from IDW comic covers?...

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by tfpaddict, Dec 13, 2012.

1. tfpaddict

tfpaddict Member

Does anyone know of anywhere you can buy posters or prints of some of the covers from the IDW comics?

In particular, I am looking for the All Hail Megatron #3 cover by Guido Guidi... I think it would make a fantastic backdrop for my collection, but I can't find it anywhere.

You'd think IDW would have prints or posters in their store for at least some of the art...

2. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    You'd think.

Comics ain't very smart about giving ppl what they do want, but instead what they think they want.

3. scubaboy31

scubaboy31 Digital Gypsy

News Credits:
    As far as I understand, IDW don't have the license to release posters/calenders/etc for Transformers. Hasbro seem intent on just reusing rehashed Dreamwave artwork and Movie renders on all their licensed merchandise these days.

So, not IDW's fault in this case. It's a shame as they've produced a body of work far better than Dreamwave ever did.

4. agp

agp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want a full size "Change Into a Truck" cover. I printed out the an 11" x 17" and put it up in my garage.

5. tfpaddict

tfpaddict Member

Well, that sucks, but isn't totally unexpected. Guess I'll just have to make do. :-(

(I like the Change Into A Truck one too...)