Postal Services Stopping from China to other countries?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Calabask, Apr 10, 2020.

1. BulletSponge

BulletSponge Self admitted plastic-crack addict

I have something from ShowZ that hasn't moved since Jan... on my 3rd tracking number :-/

It is a big box though and I think large items may still be on hold. I just want this pandemic crap to go away already so I can get my plastic crack and paper towels

2. smkheidze

smkheidze sideswipe and sideswipe and even more sideswipe.

Yes! So much this!

• Like Like x 1
  3. CowboyFromHell

CowboyFromHell Shake 'N Bake

2 shipments that were supposed to arrive by mid February and both got refunded after tracking stopped getting updated somewhere in canada. Canada Post is sucking ass. First time I ever have a package go MIA and it's 2 in a row. 1 got to customs and never moved from there, and the other was actually "out for delivery" and stayed that way. The crisis hadn't even started in Canada back then. WTF

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  4. SirToys

SirToys OS Multicolor KO

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It's a plandemic, they want to replace those workers with robots. ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Teletran-1

Teletran-1 Wellest-Known Member

News Credits:
    That’s the first I’ve heard of Canada post losing things. I’ve had boxes damaged but the only things that have gone missing never got out of China. I have a couple packages stuck at “Left originating country, en route to Canada.” From about a month ago

6. coronavirusprime

coronavirusprime Member

Yes it's frustrating right now, China packages are moving but depends on the shipper used. For example, I have two recent examples, both were shipped by China Post:

I have a package in Shanghai shipped March 16th and waiting to move since March 18th (Gigapower dino). I checked my local delivery agent (Parcelforce) and they confirm it's not exported yet.
    However I did get some replacement statue parts from Imaginarium Arts that were sent out from Guangzhou on March 23 and here today. The box is roughly the same size as I expect the other to be.

So though both delivery method was the same, it seems the location they were sent played a difference, even the one sent a week later has arrived today, the other is still there in China.

I checked the Royal Mail website a while back and shipments from China were listed under 'suspended' status. When i checked further it stated that flights were limited, but that shipments were still coming. China Post were supposed to be moving these shipments to the ports still operating and everything is still expected to move. It's not supposed to be a total lockdown, hopefully all of our March 18th stuck shipments will move soon :) 

7. ATLMYK

ATLMYK Well-Known Member

2 Items I purchased on ebay from 2 different sellers in China on the 29th arrived yesterday. One from Beijing the other from Guangzhou.

8. nick1524

nick1524 Well-Known Member

I've had Superitron stuck in Shanghai since the 15th of March.
    As of today it finally started to move again, so stay patient everyone, there's still hope :) 

• Like Like x 1
  9. borp

borp Well-Known Member

Did you get it? :) 

10. edgecrusher

edgecrusher "She wanted nothin', and I delivered." TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Seeing reports that certain 3Ps like XTransbots still aren't shipping replacement parts for a while now, even though they collect payment for them. They say E-Package service is shut down. It was supposed to open up by June but here we are and still nothing. So be wary if you're paying them for replacement parts that may not be shipping.

11. nick1524

Heh, nope...
    Somehow it got sent back to Show-z, according different trackingsites the package was simultaneously in Shanghai and Amsterdam.
    After that happened the postalservice renturned it to sender.

They gave me a refund, as I didn't dare to take another chance on getting it here in this weird time.
    So a big thanks to them for helping me out!

12. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've had an ePacket shipment stuck in 'Import customs clearance completed' for 2 weeks now. Hopefully it's just a result of the CP backlog and it's not lost somewhere.

13. borp

borp Well-Known Member

Damn :(  I wanted to order Superitron from them lol.. guess it'll have to wait.

14. nick1524

I guess you'll have to wait anyway since they still don't ship item over 2kg.
    But believe me, that's better than waiting for over 2.5 months for an item that's stuck in limbo...

15. borp

borp Well-Known Member

Can you get a refund?

16. nick1524

17. borp

borp Well-Known Member

i ordered some stuff on amazon in march, was supposed to be delivered in three weeks (third party seller overseas).. never got any of it, tracking said it arrived in canada in march and then.... nothing. got refunded end of april, they both showed up last week. so just saying, your package might be sitting in a container in canada, and eventually someone might get it back on a truck to you, 5 months late.. but free :)