Post your Transformers Tattoos: GALLERY NOW ONLINE

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Super_Megatron, Dec 5, 2007.

1. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

incredible nemesis awesome! also mally your tat is totally insane!just wish i had the money to get a tattoo. i'd get optimus on my left arm and either bumble or megs on my right.

2. TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    that is awesome!

3. TacomaPrime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was supposed to be getting my first tattoos this weekend. Autobot logo on my left deltoid, and decepticons logo on my right one. But my lamo brother in law flaked out on making the trip to our house. I was going to be getting them both for free. But I am tired of waiting for him, so I am probably going to just go somewhere and pay for them. Funny thing is, he is the one that told me he would do my tats for free, but I was still going to pay him something.

4. addneed12

addneed12 I Still Function

5. Slain

Slain Decepticon

My girl is a tattooist herself... and this is the first one she ever did;

[​IMG]

6. laserbeak_eject

laserbeak_eject Fan-artist

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    haha vilken jäkla grej:D 
    tummen upp från Gävle!

7. TacomaPrime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got mine done over Thanksgiving weekend finally. They aren't done yet. We laid down the basecoat, but still have to go back and do some shading and whatnot once these heal up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. TacomaPrime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A couple more
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are my first tattoos BTW, and they are not complete.

9. phoenix8320

phoenix8320 Member

Transformers G1 Characters Flash Tattoos

i've done a lot of searching for flash tattoos related to g1 transformers & you have to admit a lot of the tattoos that people get look horrible because most don't have great art to trace thier tattoos on thier body. but anyone that has tattoos knows flash art is the best way. Anyway i designed some g1 characters in flash for everyone here who loves transformers to make it alot easier to get a transformers design.Here is a nice flash sheet of a few characters , use it as you please , Enjoy!!!

Attached Files:

10. Necrothug

Necrothug Dead Decepticon

I would agree that flash can help, but the best art doesn't need it if the tattoo is being done by a competent artist. If someone has a bad tattoo (which a lot of Transformers tattoos are really bad), then the artist is to blame. Actually, the person getting the tattoo is to blame, for not picking an artist with talent in the subject matter (or with no talent at all).

To prove my point, here is a piece my wife got a couple of years ago. Zero flash was used and was done completely free hand. (Unfortunately its not TF related)
    [​IMG]

Having said that, my Starscream tattoo was done from flash, but it was drawn by the tattoo artist, which always leads to a better tattoo. I can consider mine a one of a kind piece of art, not a horrible copy of someone else's work.

11. Omega Fortress

Omega Fortress New Member

My Autobot ink, also my first as soon as i knew i wanted it nothing else came close :D . Im planning to add to it to make a half sleeve as time goes on.

Attached Files:

12. al91176

al91176 Decepticon

13. Lt. Faceless

Lt. Faceless I'm a puppet

Just looked at my gallery and just have the con tat. So i'll update,where are the rest...

My kids names are under the Con symbol.I handed them a piece of paper and told them to get a crayon and write their names.I took that paper to the Tatshop and had him trace their handwriting.

Right Arm:Cobra symbol on my shoulder and Snake eyes/Storm shadow clan tat on my forarm.I'm getting Koffing(yes the pokemon) on my right arm,along with a armband and the Legend of Zelda Tri-force somewhere too.If i can finish a full sleeve,i might stop then.

14. Knightstorm

Knightstorm Member

This is my Decepticon tat. Based on a glowing symbol on the multi-player maps of the War For Cybertron game... 171374_10150128574706350_733691349_8275046_2109734_o.jpg 170767_10150133966986350_733691349_8345071_2409338_o.jpg

15. omega145

omega145 Autobot

Ebay:
    Im a big fan of tattoos and some of these are really cool but come on people, some of these photos are terrible with all the extra skin hanging out and the silly shots of guys posing for the camera.

16. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Just to note, please follow the Fan Art Gallery Submission Guidelines to have your tatoo images added to the Tattoo Gallery. By all means, continue sharing your tattoo images in this thread to share with others. However, by doing so does NOT automatically mean that those images are added to the Tattoo Gallery. I hope this alleviates any confusion that may have been present. If you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to ask. Thanks!

17. Mikey PuFF

Mikey PuFF Member

here ya go

Attached Files:

18. kraven

kraven Decepticon

after my last session

Attached Files:

19. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That is such a cool Soundwave tat. Kinda animated/kinda nick roche. I love it! Very unique

Kremzeek!!! Props for that!

20. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    This is my only tattoo. I designed it myself. If you can't tell, it's the Decepticon symbol on top of the Batman symbol on top of the Matrix code. There's also an Easter Egg in the code... my username "jON3.0" is spelled out in Japanese within the code.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1