Post WFC-trilogy Generations Toylines Speculation

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by B-Fox, Apr 24, 2020.

1. CactusReporter

CactusReporter Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Skids is gonna pop up in Legacy, Blaster is definitely wave 5 of Kingdom with Eject on the way as well, Blitzwing as far as I know is a Legacy leader and of course SS86 Perceptor, Insecticons, and the Dinobots are on their way for sure. I'm crossing my fingers for an 86 Brawn as well because it makes too much sense to put him in that line. The Jumpstarters are gonna be reissued soon so I'd say you're already well on your way!

• Like Like x 14
  2. Trooper028

Trooper028 Well-Known Member

Question: would getting GS Soundblaster for Laserbeak. Then painting the red torso yellow create a decent Buzzsaw? I'm hesitant to try and painting anywhere else.

Though for now I think I'll wait and see what goes down with Blaster and his cassettes before possibly wasting money.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus Well-Known Member

Waaaaaghghghghghghghaghaghaghaghagh!?!??! ???? Here's hoping it's them plus the Decepticon Targetmasters. I feel super lousy for completing ignoring the Decepticon Targetmasters when they were first released in TR. I really dig their space jet designs and their group color scheme but I was not buying deluxe figures at the time as a hard rule.

I also "need" the Jumpstarters too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ArkinDotWav

ArkinDotWav Legends Manga Apologist

As in the TR ones? I mean cool, I'll grab them to have the jumpstarters, but I really wanted them to get new figures without the headmaster thing.

I also just hate how flimsy and loose the balljoints and such feel on the prime wars figures. But if they're reissuing the older molds I think it's safe to assume they aren't planning on doing new ones anytime soon, same with the actual headmasters.

• Like Like x 3
  5. TransformingRobot

TransformingRobot Banned

Self entitled much? Wow. We still haven’t gotten a Devcon figure. When you’ve waited that long then maybe you can think about steadying to cry about waiting for something.

• Like Like x 1
  6. FlyingKato

FlyingKato Well-Known Member

Fingers-crossed for Brawn too. Interesting news on the Jumpstarters reissue. Any chance we'll get the Takara Decepticon Targetmasters in a retro wave to follow the reissued Headmasters we've just got?

7. Q Prime

Q Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    @CactusReporter with these Jumpstarter reissues, are these in the same vain as the retro Headmasters? And do you know if they come in an assortment with other deluxes like the Decepticon Targetmasters or Monsterbots?

8. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Comic Ink - Dublin, CA

News Credits:
    I'd say the misses right now (taking for granted the leaks being true...) would be...

The Omnibots (yeah, no media, but available and promoted all through G1...probably the longest any figures were available!)

Decepticon HM Jrs...with the leak that Hosehead, Nightbeat and Siren are coming Id be surprised if Squeezeplay, Fangry, and HorriBull aren't coming soon as well, at least I hope so...along with a Selects GoShooter / Minerva 2 pack)

Targetmasters...we got Crosshairs, the Decepticon trio as well as 2/3 of the Decepticon double TMs...I hate unfinished teams...leaving Needlenose, Pointblank, Sureshot, Quickmix and Landfill if they decide T30 Scoop is still good enough.

The Throttlebots seem perfect to finish in core class...I'd add the Triggerbots / Cons here as good value priced troops as well

Someone showed a pic of Allicon done up as the Firecons and it works as an easy retool surprisingly well...

Give us those and I'd be totally fine with closing the door on US G1 for a long time.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Trooper028

Trooper028 Well-Known Member

Doh! I forgot those!

10. Transform4Christ

Transform4Christ Well-Known Member

Will Buzzworthy Bumblebee (Core-Class) be used as molds for Cliffjumper/Bumper/Glyph/Tap-out?

• Like Like x 1
  11. poisoncow

poisoncow ....

Pointblank and Sureshot are indeed the biggest hole in my US G1 collection (with Steeljaw and Eject but the latter is en route so hopefully SJ too). Will always be dissapointed they weren't in TR. The day they get leaked/announced may be top 3 or 4 best days of my collecting hobby.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Comic Ink - Dublin, CA

News Credits:

Me too...Sureshot and Pointblank were the last US G1 figures I ever got (skipped Pretenders, Micromastees and Action Masters) before getting back into actual collecting with the Turbomasters and Predators and on into G2

• Like Like x 3
  13. KibblerGrrrl

KibblerGrrrl Rejected mini-cassette prototype

Umm, I don't think Generations Select Soundblaster comes with any mini-cassettes, does he?:

Unless you need Soundblaster, the Walmart-exclusive Netflix Soundwave does come with Ravage and Laserbeak (assuming you can find them locally).

14. KibblerGrrrl

KibblerGrrrl Rejected mini-cassette prototype

That's a relief. Sorry if I missed it, but was there any word if Misfire and Slugslinger would be re-released too?

15. Transform4Christ

Transform4Christ Well-Known Member

So, Cassette Buzzsaw isn’t coming?

16. maloney4playz

maloney4playz tfp enjoyer, waspinator appreciator

we might be getting another camera reflector 3 pack reissue at the next hascon accoring to amazon. though they could also be placeholder images Screenshot (154).png

17. Kaynowa

Kaynowa #MakeTransformersStupidAgain

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Pulse has a preorder for em releasing in November

• Like Like x 3
  18. maloney4playz

maloney4playz tfp enjoyer, waspinator appreciator

yeah but seeing as the entire description has TBD i think that it's just a placeholder for a future figure

19. CactusReporter

CactusReporter Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yup, as in the TR ones being in a new Retro Headmaster wave. Also the Decepticon Targetmasters will be showing up there as well but I have no idea if they'll be coming with their Targetmaster guns specifically.

• Like Like x 18
  20. CheggyChonkers

CheggyChonkers Heroic Master of Buying Toys

YouTube:
    Sweet! Any idea on when they'll be coming out?

• Like Like x 1