Possibly conned on ebay... help needed

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Kenny278, May 6, 2008.

1. Kenny278

Kenny278 Fort Max fan

Hi guys n gals

I was wondering if anyone had seen these images on any websites - I tried a search and it came up fruitless - was an item I won on ebay but it hasn't appeared and the pictures are a bit to good to be a non collecting amature to be honest..

[​IMG]

http://i9.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/eb/95/e363_1.JPG

[​IMG]

http://i4.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/eb/95/d508_1.JPG

[​IMG]

http://i21.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/eb/95/c322_1.JPG

If I can find a source of the images it will assist me in my dispute and getting my money back...

Cheers

2. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    Hope you've not been conned man, do you have a link for the auction? If not, who was the seller as someone here may have dealt with them before. Did the seller have other TF's with similar, or different backgrounds?

Incidentally, nice score if they arrive.

3. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Those actually appear very Seibertronish...I'd check their galleries, see if it matches up.

4. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    Man I hope not. As stated above, who is your Ebay seller? If it is indeed Ryan from Seibertron (based on SQ's statements), I have bought from him before on Ebay and he is a good dude. You might want to do a search of him in the bad ebay sellers thread in the ebay section (where this thread probably belongs ;) ).

I hope it comes, and I hope you got a fantastic deal because that is a cool gestalt.

5. Kenny278

Kenny278 Fort Max fan

link to auction

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=160232930217&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=006

only noticed it in the dying minute and stuck a bid in - the last feedback as a seller doesn't bode well - paid with paypal anyway...

The seller has been in constant contact through-out though, and he was selling a tracks with a similar looking style of photograph. I checked Seibertron's galleries and they aren't posed in the same way though they are a very similar style.. It was meant to arrive about 4 days ago.. though the UK postal system is not brilliant sometimes - i managed to contact the guy who left a neg and he paid by cheque and it was for a "blowpipe" gun..

Hoping I don't have to go through all the dispute rubbish though .. was really looking forward to getting it as its probably going to be my last "big" purchase.

6. Rodimus

Rodimus The Prime Producer

I've noticed some people don't even bother to actually put real photos of the item on hand and just use pictures of it from over the net. This may be what happened here. So the only way you have to go about it's quality is the description, not the pictures. Some people are just lazy that way, or maybe don't have a digitial.

Keep us updated.

7. Kenny278

Kenny278 Fort Max fan

The answered question at the bottom gives me some hope anyway - surely if he was going to con someone he would advertise it complete... and postage worldwide and not just to europe..

Fingers are firmly crossed anyway!

8. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    man, that's a steal for a monstructor. assuming you do get it, I'd just like to mention that if the weapons are the same as dinoking, I got a repro'd set of them from aloysha's corner for under $25.

9. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

10. Kenny278

Kenny278 Fort Max fan

WOOO

Actually received it today - very happy - though slog's connector to the bottom on the bot is busted :(  sure I can pick one up somewhere anyway..

Cheers for the help anyway folks :) 

11. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    Cool glad you picked it up. After reading your second post last night, and getting the link to the auction, it definitely isn't ryan from seibertron, he lives in Chicago :lol 

Looks great and great deal on it. Enjoy bud!

12. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sometimes, tings just take time in the mail. Glad to hear you got it and enjoy that amazing figure.

13. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

good

glad to see it worked out for you