Possible Titan Wars preview image for NYCC

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by wearelegion69, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Doubt it - the wrists stick out too far from the arms. Additionally, those are some spiky looking treads on the arms whereas Warpath had them smooth, so given the instructions at the time implied it was only a head swap for Hardhead I doubt it's going to be Gen. Warpath revisited and absurdly modified.

The exact same thing was said about Slingshot, Wildrider, and deluxe Groove, y'know.

They also initially had Dragstrip be officially part of Superion.

[​IMG]

You're telling me that's actually the real configuration now, because Dragstrip was Wave 1 CW as was Silverbolt?

You really think Sky Lynx is going to be the only use of a mold unique as that? When every voyager mold in CW has without fail gotten like, two retools so far? Even Hot Spot is getting turned into Onslaught (twice!) and the Pyra Magna headswap counts as well since that's not a club exclusive.

[​IMG]

I think it's safe to assume that the sheer size of those hollow calves have to imply Leader - nothing at a smaller size class could fit them into the box!

If Blaster is next year's Titan he better fucking have a working AM/FM stereo.

2. Umbra Magnus

Umbra Magnus Member

Claws that fold back is a favorite of the recent engineers. With the tiny guys next to him, I'd say he for sure has to be a Headmaster. We've already been told we're getting all of them. Of the original headmasters with claws, the two most popular mainstream bots are Weirdwolf and Skullcruncher. Skullcruncher's tail becomes a weapon and this thing appears to have a tail so my money is on Weirdwolf.

Also Weirdwolf best lends itself to a quick and easy Fangry recolor/resculpt, and we know how much they love that lately.

3. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    penis, rifle same thing... right?

4. Powerglide1991

Powerglide1991 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    With some remolding it could even be used for Catilla, or any 4 legged autobot/con

5. wearelegion69

wearelegion69 Banned

News Credits:
    You clearly dont know how to read since you didnt look at all at what I said. I stated that NO TORSO was ever released WITH NONE of the accompanying deluxes. I never said it was all deluxes. So dont put words in my mouth. If Scattershot does get his own limbs then he would be the ONLY TORSO to ever be release before any of his limbs and that has NEVER happened. I didnt say anymore than that. So please read carefully next time.

Also, you are wrong about your statement of the extra limb releases. Hasbro never said they would not release them. So any word that we wouldnt be getting them was fan speculation. BUT in this case, hasbro confirms that titan wars is the next phase in generations. So I am taking their word. I will write this here and now to be clear: Judging from the evidence, I am certain that Hasbro will not be releasing technobot limbs next year.

Misquote that all you want.

6. Powerglide1991

Powerglide1991 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The first Optimus figure. his limbs were released in wave 4, and shares them with Battlecore prime :) 

7. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    *shrug* Show him the comics! :wink: 

8. flik68

flik68 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    uggh i hate silhouettes. well i hope everything isnt headmasters but im happy for the people who collect them. just not my thing. when is nycc?

9. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, and a leader class Bumblebee while they're at it. :) 

10. Terradives

Terradives Well-Known Member

dong on the right.

11. Powerglide1991

Powerglide1991 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can tell you are a Bee fan...but please...think about the other transformers fans who are sick of seeing the shelves clogged with yellow...

No...Please no xD

12. vproject

vproject Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This weekend. Not all toys are rumored to be Headmasters. There are some movie 86 bots rumored to come also next year.

13. Darkryt

Darkryt Combiner Enthusiast

Oh? Has that actually been rumored-rumored, as opposed to just wishful thinking? Because that's something I want in on.

14. Powerglide1991

Powerglide1991 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Considering the other 2 have G2 sets on the way i don't see why they wouldn't do Bruticus. Wouldn't be surprised to see Devy as well.

15. Terradives

Terradives Well-Known Member

the little guy on the left is Grotusque. Tusks and too short of a tail. Not Overkill.

16. Powerglide1991

Powerglide1991 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Still looks like Overkill to me, especially with the cannon on his back. Also Grotusque has wings...

17. vproject

vproject Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's in the transmissions podcast Titan Wars rumor thread along with the other Headmaster / 86 movie bots rumored to come next year.

18. wearelegion69

wearelegion69 Banned

News Credits:
    NOPE! Those limbs are to make Optimus maximus, who has the white prime torso. Every pic of Ultra prime has him with random limbs. The wave 4 limbs were not made for him in the US.

Here is proof.

Optimus Maximus:

[​IMG]

19. Powerglide1991

Powerglide1991 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Apart from if u want comic accuracy...

20. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Actually, to be fair, you're the one constantly saying Scattorshot is missing his limbs...when officially he's just reusing the ones from Op. Max.

And it's not the first time, either. Galvatronus' bio blurb states he doesn't actually have a dedicated team, he just takes guys from either side to use as his own limbs.

Ok

So unless you can prove Hasbro won't release CW retools in Titan Wars - which they actually are with Sky Reign - you're somehow assuming that a preview image of a few toys, none of which appear to even be deluxes, is the same as a dump of retailer product listings.

We already got a Leader BB in DOTM anyway.

I'm still trying to figure out who really needs updating to their own molds - IIRC of the confirmed there's Blurr, Galvatron...yeah that's about it. Everybody else from that film either already has excellent updated toys (Cyclonus has several!) or was used too recently (I.E. Legends Rodimus probably means an improved Classics Roddy isn't on the table, would like to be wrong but I'm just saying).

Actually I recall Hasbro possibly saying G2 Devy was already planned as some kind of exclusive. Problem was nobody wanted it so they're still shopping it around.

Uh...
    [​IMG]

Also, you're still implying Dragstrip is now officially an Aerialbot if we're going off box images
    [​IMG]