[Possible Spoilers] Theory about next series

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Puffmaster98, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Puffmaster98

Puffmaster98 alvin's hot juicebox

I noticed at the end of Predacons Rising, Since optimus gave his spark along with the allspark, it was subject to being born as another cybertronian. And I seemed like the little spark thing at the end was him. So my theory is that he may be either reincarnated as another cybertronian, or just come back with a new body.

Thoughts?

2. Duwian

Duwian Wants FoC EVERYTHING

I'm sorry but are we sure there will be another series as a continuation of Prime? I ask because I have been absent from this community for a while.

But while I watched the movie, when I saw the little spark that ended the movie I also thought it was Optimus. I'm not sure about him coming back though.

3. MechanovaKing

MechanovaKing Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ya i'm fairly sure. Hasbro likes the Prime style but wants it aim more for kids. One of the things kids apparent don't like is continuity. So worrying about how O.Prime is coming back is sadly something we don't have to think about.
    My guess is it's going to be a totally new series O.Prime and Megatron going at it again. and it'll be in the Prime style.

4. Puffmaster98

Puffmaster98 alvin's hot juicebox

Actually it was the replacement for rescue bots being aimed more for kids, and I heard that somebody from the next series said that it will be the same continuity.

5. Jochimus

Jochimus Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!

Considering that what has been established about the next series is that it'll aim to also appeal to a younger crowd as well as go back to simpler animation, I suspect that if it is in any way, even loosely, connected to Prime (meaning, still in the Aligned "continuity", such as it is) that you can bet your bottom Optimus Prime of all TFs won't be staying dead. But again, that's a sizeable amount of assumption at this point.

6. EpicTransformer

EpicTransformer The Quiet One...

News Credits:
    wouldn't it be weird if he came back as a Cybertronian named Hot Rod...?

7. DJsFromCtron

DJsFromCtron Wolfman77

News Credits:
  8. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Absolutely, OP will be back.

9. avc-prime

avc-prime Well-Known Member

I just hope it sticks longer than 3 seasons if it is good, give us four or five hasbro.

10. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

I hope we see Jazz, Prowl, Ironhide, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Bluestreak, Thundercracker, Skywarp, The Dinobots (hey, wheren't the Dinobots supposed to show up by now?! What the frag?!)?

11. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

my thoughts on the next series
    -Have it take place a few years/ decades after the end of Prime
    -Returning Autobots: Jazz, Prowl, Kup, Ironhide, the Dinobots, Springer,Hound, etc
    -Decepticons: Some pardoned if they didn't commit war crimes (like Thundercracker, Ramjet, Skywarp), others flocked to either Aligned Charr or Warworld,
    _New Decepticon Leader: Bludgeon, or Thunderwing or even Skorpinok
    -New Threats: Quitiessons maybe, or the Star Seeker Pirates that have yet to appear

12. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I'd like the next series to start with 4 new Autobots (and by new i mean we never seen before) as part of a team led by two veterans I would personally choose Arcee and Smokescreen being a part of a Lost Light-esque expedition.

I would have a new villian who does not believe the Decepticons are over like Overlord, Tarn or Straxus.

We'd see a reformed Megatron out in space attempting to atone for his sins. Perhaps fighting in a Spartacus-esque rebllion against oppression.

13. stormbringer251

stormbringer251 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see the Autobot's battling the Liege Maximo or the Fallen, who have gathered the leaderless Decepticons. Who'll lead the Autobots I have no idea. Maybe Prima or Vector Prime? Either way it'll be good to explore what the Thirteen have been up to the last few million years.