Possible Early Review (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by YanderePrime, Jun 18, 2014.

1. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

Good way of putting it. I fell into that trap with DOTM. I thought it was going to be totally different, transformers on another level.

2. Thalack

Thalack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All the above. If I don't like something I just stay away from it. I'm not like these people who have to actively seek it out just so I can whine about it.

I'll use one of my dislikes as an example. I'm not a fan of Beast Wars. But I'm not jumping into any Beast Wars threads trying to flame them and bait a fight. I leave it alone. I occasionally go and read stuff people say about it, their comments etc. I do this cause it's transformers and I actually want to find that "spark"ling moment (see what I did there? :p  ) that'll bring me to enjoy it. Until then, I don't comment on it and dog it out to people who enjoy and love it just so I can shit on others enjoyment of it.

3. BluRayHiDef

BluRayHiDef Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure the author wasn't being literal when he wrote that the Dinobots are in it for only fifteen minutes; what he meant was that they're in it for only a short period of time.

4. The Ramjet

The Ramjet Get. Out.

The honest answer is that they enjoy the attention and riling people up.

If you notice it's the same few faces that turn up over and over and over again to say the same anti-movie/anti-Bay things over and over and over.

I find it rather unhealthy to be honest, there are certain movies I dislike with a passion, that are part of franchises I've been a fan of for years, but I don't spend years repeating myself on message boards about how shit I think they are.

I have zero problem with people disliking these movies, theres things about them I dislike, but there are blatant trolls on here, and it really annoys them when they see people enjoying discussing these movies.

I used to bother arguing with them back in 2007, 2009 etc, but it's old now, I just use the ignore list and move on, it's boring.

5. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey, it's their time they're wasting, not ours!
    'Their (unhealthy) loss!

6. JayEm

JayEm マキシマルだよ

Thats the attitude you always have about the films. I dont even know why you comment on these threads anymore. Lol we get it. You dont like the films.

7. WarDrums

WarDrums Well-Known Member

The most BS part of this "review" is when the guy starts taking about how much he misses Shia and Megan. You know he isn't a fan of either actor.

8. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Bit of advice:
    Tooting your own horn about "being right" over a he-said she-said review is rather short-sighted. If it does turn out to be fake, displaying that attitude towards others is going to backfire.

And frankly, I can understand why people keep trolling this fandom with fake reviews. All they have to do is type something in the realm of semi-believable and watch the arguments begin.

I find it hard to believe Lockdown is working for Attinger. That alone sets off alarm bells.

9. JayEm

JayEm マキシマルだよ

This ^

Well said.

10. budkilmer

budkilmer Well-Known Member

Not a very flattering review there. Interesting that Lockdown is working with the humans and kills Ratchet?

11. nametaken

Would explain Lockdown in the water. Possibly near that boat.

12. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    LOL I said that in that tv spot discussion but I guess no one saw me.

13. Achilles1943

Achilles1943 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    that boat is on a harbour... lockdown is on a swamp

14. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I should be more specific. It revealed nothing worth while.

- I would not be surprised if the Dinobots have little screen time. The clips we've seen of them are limited to them either in the green/rural setting joining the Autobots and the urban environment for the final fight.

- At least at one point, all the badguys are teamed up? Shocking!

- Of course this would happen. How often in movies does someone think they have the hero captured, they manage to escape secretly and the badguy has to turn around to get them?

Most of what he revealed, as other have said, could either be learned from watching the trailers or likely cliches. There isn't anything of depth in this review, so it is hard to be certain if this person did legitimately see the film, or if he is trolling.

15. nametaken

those plants can grow anywhere and Lockdown could not stand up in swamp as shown. so the water must be deep.

16. budkilmer

budkilmer Well-Known Member

If the review is true, it wouldnt surprise me because the plot sounds pretty bad(Ehren Kruger). How exactly does the humans and Lockdown make contact? Does Lockdown have a business card/facebook account for Bounty Hunter for Hire?

17. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Same as how Soundwave and some Decepticons kept contact with Dylan.

18. Achilles1943

Achilles1943 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    do you realize you just had a great ideia for a fan page?

19. Retro Ace

Retro Ace Well-Known Member

lets not forget Galvatron has a voice, Frank Welker, so probably the last part with the Dino's is probably when said "brain of megatron" activates, the man mades become self aware, and start terrorizing hong kong,maybe even Galvs kills of Attinger for trying to control him.

20. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Months ago, didn't a guy claim that his friend had seen the theatrical trailer(just as this guy claims his friend saw the movie")? He listed everything he saw, only for it to be completely false? FROM THE SAME FREAKING WEBSITE?
    Whether the review is good or bad, this reeks of B.S