possiable way of working in Vecta Sigma into AOE

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by davidargile, Mar 11, 2014.

1. davidargile

davidargile Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It has been strongly rumoured that the Dinobot’s are guardians of Cybertron and they are responsible for guarding a certain thing or things on Cybertron. I was thinking that the thing/things they could be guarding might be the key/keys to Vecta sigma. We do know with past incarnations that it gives life to Transformers. This might be a possibility as to why lockdown is looking for Optimus.

The matrix can revive Transformers in stasis. The rumour is Lockdown has the Dinobot’s aboard his ship. Perhaps Lockdown kidnaps prime and wants the matrix to revive the Dinobot’s who in turn can then release the keys to Vecta Sigma for Lockdown or whoever he is working for to access Vecta sigma and turn on to give life to a big army of either man made or lifeless Transfomers for Lockdowns master to control when Vecta Sigma gives life to them.

This is total speculation of course and I thought it could be a way of explaining why Lockdown kidnaps prime and why he has the Dinobot’s

2. Achilles1943

Achilles1943 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was thinking that that sword prop looked like a key... who knows...

3. davidargile

davidargile Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    True I ll guess we will find out come june/july time

4. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    And this things...

Attached Files:

5. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    Well, that's doesn't really look like the key to Vector Sigma, but it fits the bill.

6. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    I was just saying it could relate to the story.Maybe some ancient relics.The green gun-thing has cybertronian symbols

7. moylan55

moylan55 Well-Known Member

Funny I was recently watching the G1 episodes where both the Stunticons and Aerialbots come to life through Vector Sigma and I had a similar thought. Also, the key in the 2nd part of the episode Megatron uses to start turning Earth into a new Cybertron wonder if that will play out at all

8. Achilles1943

Achilles1943 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

I think that is some pod or part of a mountain where a dinobot is buried

9. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Look to the seed satule. :) 

10. toaprime

toaprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I could definitely see the Vector Sigma being the relic for this storyline. We know that the humans are making TFs, but from the looks of it, they are not alive. New Cons come (Lockdown) and want an army, so they start looking for ways to bring these human-created TFs to life. That could be how Stinger becomes a Con.
    The first trilogy was about the destruction of the TF race. The next movie looks to be a rebirth of TFs, especially the random guys.

11. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Humans already have a way to power them and give them life. Think about it. Humans are not going to build TFs if they can't at least power themselves. I think its more or less, the humans have found a way to build and give life to their own TFs and its this artifact or power source that draws TFs in. Bots and Cons want it.

12. toaprime

toaprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, it will definitely be interesting to see just how much control the humans had over them. What I thought was that they start the movie as "remote-controlled" drones, like NP in TF: Prime. Then, the relic is used to give them life so that they can strategize better, etc. Who really knows (besides, I'm guessing, the Mother)?