Positive thoughts on TfOne plot leaks?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Primus Wept, Nov 5, 2023.

1. The Oni

The Oni official cybertronian

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    no the test screening was very recent, I think I remember she said she watched it this sunday (nov 12th) or around that weekend

• Like Like x 3
  2. Kenji

Kenji Well-Known Member

Yikes I didn't know this leaked sounds awful ANOTHER mcguffin chance. But hey shouldn't have expected anything different based on the people behind it.

3. Heavy Iron

Heavy Iron Well-Known Member

Thank you, I really wanna know about connections to the new films and the general premise.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    The.. leak literally says the cog isn’t the main story and it’s not a mcguffin chase..

You seem to always be extremely negative towards these new films (understandable tho) so I’m sure you’ll find something to complain about in these details. :lol 

IMG_2871.png

Last edited: Nov 16, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The Oni

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    So @TFHypeguy said that tom kenny is voicing starscream but I showed my friend a clip from TFA and she said there wasn’t a character that sounded like that, either Tom Kenny is giving starscream a new voice or just straight up not in the film

im betting my money on tom kenny having new voice for starscream

• Like Like x 2
  6. The Oni

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    You gotta give me some questions man it seems like all the leaks have been revealed

• Like Like x 2
  7. RazorX3000

News Credits:
    I mean, I’m sure how he sounded in TFA will obviously not be the exact same as in the film lol. Different editing styles.

• Like Like x 3
  8. The Oni

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    No imagine if like when the movie releases its just tom kenny doing the WFC starscream voice :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  9. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    My dude the guy spoilered that info, sort of defeats his intent if you forward that info as an image to come back at some other guy.

• Like Like x 1
  10. RazorX3000

News Credits:
    This is literally a plot leak thread

• Like Like x 2
  11. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Honestly, this sounds like something the producers would do, so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this was sadly legit. The ending thing has become a thing in the TF movies and I'm not sure why...

Tom Kenny? Great.
    Running joke/Badassitron? Cringe.
    The rest? Basically meh. I like the idea of Airachnid and Jazz making an appearance, but the rest just sounds like usual TF movie garbage that we've come to know as of late. If the story and the overall experience are good, those parts can easily be forgiven. If not, then it's just another notch on the crap-fest-ometer.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Heavy Iron

Heavy Iron Well-Known Member

Off the top of my head:
    -What are the backstories for the main characters?
    -What roles do Starscream and Shockwave have?
    -Does Orion become Optimus?

• Like Like x 2
  13. RazorX3000

News Credits:
    Haha I knew someone would mention the badassitron thing. I understand how it can be seen as cringe, however that’s.. transformers humor. That’s also in character for Bee. He would do something like that. And again, that’s transformers type of humor. A lot of it is corny and can seem cringe to the older population. I always do wonder if older tf fans even realize the very things they find corny are maybe the same things they initially liked when growing up with the brand?

But anyway, for me personally the details seem fine. Certainly nowhere near as divisive as ROTB leaks were. I honestly don’t see how any of the details so far warrant a negative reaction but that’s just my opinion. If the film ends up good then cool but if not, whatever.

• Like Like x 3
  14. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    ...I've been at this since 1984, Bumblebee never flipped the bird or wanted to be called Badassitron, ever. Not in G1, not in G2. None of this was in the brand, initially. We didn't grow up with that, at all.

That kind of "humor" didn't come about until the Michael Bay movies. I don't find it cringe because I'm old, I find it cringe because it's just awful writing/ideas. I/we did not grow up with any of this in Transformers. Other shows/movies? Sure. But those weren't really targeted to kids, anyhow. I'm sorry, but this revisionist history of Transformers is not what we're talking about here. It might be important to you because you apparently grew up with the Michael Bay movies, but that doesn't mean your experience is the only experience or the only one of importance.

It's easy to call us old and claim we like the same things, but that's not true, and it has nothing to do with age. It has everything to do with it just being bad writing and a joke that doesn't land. It would be stupid in a Jurassic Park movie or John Wick or Star Trek. Period. It bothers me because it shows that they're just going back to the same old well with these ideas and we've already seen how that doesn't work. I'm not sure why they're so afraid to do another Bumblebee-type movie and be akin to Knightverse, but here we are.

• Like Like x 4
  15. RazorX3000

News Credits:
    My entire point was a lot of transformers media can be seen as corny or cringe to adults. I mean, it’s a brand aimed towards kids mostly. Also man, we haven’t seen the movie yet. We haven’t seen the joke in context. We don’t even know if they’ll keep the damn joke. Remember the outrage over the Arcee/wheeljack sex thing just for it to.. not even be in the movie? Either way man, hopefully the joke works in context (if they keep it). I do hear and understand you though.

• Like Like x 4
  16. Jalen Gatton07

Jalen Gatton07 Adapt or Die Tonight

News Credits:
    YouTube (Handle):
    What does Soundwave sound like? The G1/BBM voice? Something like the WFC/FOC voice would be awesome!

• Like Like x 2
  17. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No humans to ruin the transformers screen time.

• Like Like x 7
  18. AngelOfDeath

AngelOfDeath Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Orion Pax be like
    VideoCapture_20231116-133009.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  19. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    Talk about positivity... Now that's a saving grace, I already like it more than most TF movies, automatically. Congrats, you just gave me hope!

And that's precisely why I don't like this type of humor for this storyline and these characters. Orion Pax and Optimus Prime were two sides of the same decent coin. I get that it's a different take but why does he have to be gutteral to be connected to? I just hate this line of thinking the storytellers and producers have to have. Ugh.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Rojixus

Rojixus Generation 2's Strongest Soldier

I can't say it'll be good, but I say it'll automatically be better than any of the live action movies since it will have none of the live action medium's limitations.

• Like Like x 3