Pokemon nuzlocke thread

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by marvel b, Jul 20, 2017.

1. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    Twin Nuzlocke day 8 : dark designs foiled by a bevy of blades!

The group awoke the next morning to find Petal had left them a huge breakfast and a note to let them know she was readying the gym and they could come and challenge her after they had eaten . They proceeded to eat their fills with out unneeded conversation.

Shadowy leader: - on view screen his identity completely obscured but his power and malice coming through loud and clear- Do you have a squad ready for action? if so I have new orders.
    A.Agent: We do sir, a squad of 12 top operatives ready to carry out your will.

S.Leader: Excellent, recent developments have made me decide that the twins shall be brought in now before they can contact the dragons. Also The possess a box made of metal that cannot be opened , it is to be secured until I can collect it and the twins. I shall dispose of both personally. Succeed and you shall be rewarded richly , fail and my displeasure shall fall upon you most harshly.

A.Agent: I understand sir it will be done -salutes while burying his fear. -

-nods and breaks communications-

B.Agent: -salutes and sends out the orders- This had better not fail or we are assuredly doomed. remember the group in Alola that let the kahuna of Poni island defeat them? - shakes in horror of the memories -

A.Agent: I remember all too well, as do you as we were sent to clean up their mess.

Meanwhile

Having finished breakfast the group headed to the gym where they were greeted by Petal.

Petal: well you all looked well fed and ready to battle, so who is first?

Apollo: ladies first.

Artemis: well thank you dear brother -knows full well he only did it to impress Petal but won't call him out on it -

Petal: -amused and smiles knowing full well Apollo is trying to impress her, and has succeeded- Okay lets do this.

Artemis wins handily thanks to Molrene but Apollo has a tougher time of it but final wins thanks to a timely critical by Toxster.

Lidsay: YayyoubothwonandApollodidnotgetdistrictedbyPetal'sbeauty!

Petal: Well done you two -gives Gym badges and tms- So I suppose your off to Driftveil city?

Artemis: Yes that's the plan. Gotta challenge the gym.

Petal : very true. Umm -blushy - Apollo can I speak with you privately? for a moment...

Apollo: err okay -also blushy-

Artemis: Okay we will wait out side come on Lidsay.

Lidsay follows Artemis while humming Kiss the girl and Artemis facepalms and drags her outside.

Petal: Umm Apollo , I umm really like you so can we exchange cell numbers?

Apollo: -is now blushing beet red- I like you a lot too and sure -exchanges numbers-

Petal: Thanks lets stay in touch -acts on a sudden impulse and kisses Apollo then dashes back to her office embarrassed by her sudden boldness-

Apollo stands there stunned for a long minute then goes outside and joins the others . Artemis smiles knowingly but doesn't tease her twin as they head for the bridge to Driftveil.

Squadleader: -on phone- We are in position to intercept on the bridge there will be no escape.

A.Agent: Good , ensure that they do not or all our lives are forfeit and I can assure you our deaths will not be quick and painless for our leader relishes in setting examples of those who fail him.

Squadleader: -gulps- yes sir.

meanwhile watching from the nearby forest two figures take in the situation.

RK: this is bad , The twins are stronger now but this is more than that they can handle. So my son what do you think we should do? Remember we cannot directly intervene.

Squire: -considers then smiles- The Swords of Justice, we call on them for aid. they should readily help as these evil doers defile their territory.

RK: -smiles- Excellent answer just what I had in mind as well . -takes out a sword shaped pendant and silently chants as it begins to glow

The group battles and trains as they approach the bridge they pass a group of men looking at a newspaper together but make nothing of it. As the group walks on to the bridge the group drops the paper and follows silently. Once they are about half way another 6 men bar their way all are wearing unadorned charcoal colored tunics with hoods that hide their faces.

Squad leader: you are surrounded. save your self some pain and come with us peacefully and we will let the gabby girl go.

Apollo: Like hell we will -reaches for a pokeball-

Artemis: -shift so she is back to back with her brother- This looks real bad -also reaching for a pokeball -

Lidsay: Iamnotgabbyiamwellspokenyouwalkingcrimeagainstfashionandngoodtaste! -takes a breath- Don'tworryaboutmeclobbertheseidiots!

Both twins have been told the story of how their grandfather was kidnapped and resolve to not go down with out a fight-

Just before anything can happen a cry rips through the air and four pokemon appear two behind each group of men.

Squadleader: The hell is this?

Lidsay: OMGitstheSwordsofjustice!Cobalion,Terrakion,Virizionandkeldo!oujerkbagsaredonenow!

The group watches as the four legendary pokemon make short work of the men and their pokemon forcing them to flee save for the squad leader who leaps from the bridge ending his own life knowing he is done for anyway.

Apollo: thanks for the help, we owe you all one

Cobalion: -nods and the Swords depart. -

RK: -watching from nearby - That is that, the one who jumped in the lucky one. At least his death with be mercifully short unlike his comrades. their master will be furious.

Squire: -horrified by the man jumping to his death but masters himself by humming a happy tune- -nods- Mother , we should go we must ready the Dragon stones for the twins.

RK: -comforts her son having sensed his distress then replies- yes we should we are no longer needed here. - they depart.

The twins and Lidsay continue on to Driftveil and collapse at the gym having been left spent by their experience at the bridge and having to relive it while telling the police what had happened.

meanwhile in a warehouse outside Nuvema town an explosion occurs drawing firefighters in police and both are at a loss to explain why the thee dozen victims seem to died from being burned from the inside out.

2. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    Sinnoan song part 9.5 i wanted to do this bit before i do the next, and this doesn't really count as a whole episode. the true next episode will be either later today or tomorrow.

*canalave city, late night*
    *Taka G's room at the Pokecenter, He's sleeping*
    *Light knocking*
    Taka G:huh? *sits up, some more knocking* Ugh.... *gets up* I swear to Arceus, If this is another knock knock joke, Nina. I'm going to- *opens door. Monique is there* huh?
    Monique: I... we need to talk.
    Taka G:...Why?
    Monique: please.... it's important.
    *a few minutes later, They meet on a bench outside*
    Taka G: So what's so important that it can't wait until later?
    Monique: ...I know you have trouble talking about how you feel, but.. i... *takes deep breath* Do you... like Nina?
    Taka G: *slightly annoyed confusion*... What?
    Monique: ...do you like Nina?... You wanted saved her from Team Flare, and I was just there... She likes playing with you... and you told her you're biggest secret... that you're Kartanaman... and me? *a tear begins rolling* ...you didn't tell me... I know that we didn't get along.. but i just... i can't stop thinking about it.... *turns away and sniffles* ...you told her before me
    Taka G: I didn't want her to know. *huh?* She came across my mask and blackmailed me... i intended to keep it secret until we beat those Flare nerds. And to answer your question, no. I don't like her. She's constantly on my nerves.
    Monique: ...you also say that i get on your nerves.
    Taka G: You do... *takes a moment to try and say something, then grabs his nose to say-* But I actually like you. You constantly look after us, and try to keep order, even against me. *Let's go* You're tough. like everyone should be...
    Monique: *smiles, then leans head on his shoulder* ...thank you...
    Taka G: Hmmph...besides, she gives me the creeps...
    Monique: ...you need to show your nice side more often, though...
    Taka G: Aaand i'm done here. *goes to get up*
    Monique: *holds back* just a few more moments... please?
    Taka G: *tries to avoid showing blushes* Tsk... fine.. *sits back down*

*in the background*
    Nina: (This is SOO much better than the knock knock joke i was going to do)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  3. marvel b

News Credits:
    sinnoan song part 10 "blood in the snow: Nina's other side?!?!"
    the pacing of this episode will be off...just a heads up. also, I somehow turned this to focus more on the others, not Marco...how things change...
    *the next morning*
    *taka G opens his eyes slowly*
    *Monika floats there, staring*
    *a thin lizard tongue extends from her ?Beak? and licks his brow*
    Taka G: O.O *monika vanishes*...what just happened?
    *later, just outside Canalave, the group preps for their trip*
    Taka G: So you're just going to ignore that your Porygon2 watched me wake up?!?
    Nina: Yup. partly because she's a weirdo, but mostly because we're HEADING TO SNOWPOINT!! I'm going to make so many snowmen!!!
    Monique: *sighs* It's not polite to call your own Pokemon a weirdo...
    Taka G: ..ugh... *looks around* hey, where's Marco?
    Monique: he said he had to learn another song from that gardevoir he caught.

nearby, Tapion teaches the final song to Marco, but no matter how hard he tries to play the simple notes, he can't seem to get past the first three notes. it is then revealed that this is a purposeful fate of the bard, for this song is extremely powerful, restoring mass destruction and health to peak conditions, and unchaining the ties that darkness binds. there has been only one Bard to play this song successfully before, once and never again. in his own words. "it was like i had no control...like the song called upon me, instead of me calling upon it". every Bard since then learned of it, in hopes that the song will save whoever it can.

Afterwards, they travelled back to Eterna City to reach route 216 from Mt. Coronet. This area is always covered in intense cold and snow, luckily Monique prepped ahead of time and grabbed some heavy clothes for everyone.

*everyone is travelling around miracle (Marco's Rapidash), shivering from the cold*
    *Nina is perfectly fine, despite wearing the least*
    Marco: are you you're okay? It's freezing here.
    Nina: yeah, i'm fine. the cold never bothered me anyway. *smirks*
    Monique: Is that another joke of yours? *she nods*
    Taka G: Can we just hurry up and get there?!?!

they traversed the frozen terrain and made it to Snowpoint, and warmed up before taking the gym. Afterwards, a small group that they past was looking around for help, saying team flare took their friend up to Lake Acuity, but they lack the gym badge to use Rock Climb. The group decided to head up there an save him.

*they walk through the snow*
    Marco: They could be anywhere up here.
    Taka G: Not really. The paths they travelled will be obvious.
    Nina: How so? *He points out how the snow isn't aligned with the rest* Oh...
    Taka G: *pulls out mask* This will obviously be a trap, so I'll sneak around and try to spot whatever I can. *puts on* Good luck, pals! *dashes off*
    Nina: ...it's so weird seeing it in-person..

they listen and head forwards. Taka G returns and says he sees a trail, but it doesn't look good.
    they find the hiker severely injure and bleeding, Monique and Nina decide to focus on helping him, when Team Flare shows themselves. The grunts were taken down fast, but the admins managed to land a fatal blow on Marco's Graveler before they claimed victory, at least...

*An admin snuck around Nina and hold a knife to ger throat*
    Nina: huh?
    Marco: Nina!
    Admin: Listen up! Unless you want this one to die, you'll return your pokemon to there balls and surrender! Got it?!?!
    *They tense up, before the admin pressures the knife, resulting in some blood*
    Taka G: Damn it.....
    Admin: Do it...now! I have no problem killing her!
    Nina: *in a dark, low voice* Really? YOU'RE going to kill me?
    *They others look confused and noticed her face is expressionless*
    Admin: What? Yeah!
    Nina: You know, your boss nearly decapitated me, and i'm supposed to be scared of this butterknife?
    Monique: NINA! Careful what you say!!
    Admin: The heck, kid?!
    Nina: here. let me help. *she grabs the admins hands and shoves the knife in her neck*
    *Everyone, even the admin, screams in horror*
    Admin: *falls back* THE H***, man?!?!
    *Nina turns to look at him, removes the knive and looks at her blood*
    Admin: She's.. Isn't... how- *faints from fear*
    *her neck heals*
    Nina: *snaps back* Oh! *looks at the admin, then back* uh.. sorry you had to see that, hehehe...
    Marco: O.O Nina?!?!
    Taka G: THE F*****G F***!?!?!
    Monique: I'm... 100% agreeing with the others!
    Nina: Weeeell... do you remember when I said I went to hell, and met a giant blue eye? That was RIGHT after Deathtoll slit my thoat, and... it said i could return if i made a deal. *everyone takes a step back* I can continue to live if I accept a few side effects and if it could take control at some point for a few minutes... *everyone steps back again* What?! It's still me!
    Taka G: You made a deal with the devil?!?!
    Nina: First of all, no! It wasn't the devil! Second, it's name starts with a G! Third, It said it wasn't evil! I asked!
    Marco: So... Side effects?
    Nina: Well, one was i basically become immortal until the time he needs me is done... and another is me kind of losing feeling of everything.. No heat, no cold, no pain. Nothing but my sense of humor. i tested quite a bit.... *looks down* geez, that sounds super-emo....
    Monique: and at what point were you going to tell us?!?!
    Nina: I dunno. Oh, and I think i go dark whenever i bleed.
    Taka G/Marco: YOU THINK?!?!
    Monique: Okay, i think we can figure this out after we help the hiker.
    Nina: Yeah! how dare you guys change the subject!!! *smiles*
    *everyone looks at her cautiously, before grabbing the hiker and heading back to Snowpoint*

*meanwhile, Team Flare's base, just outside Aaron's cell*
    *Aaron's screams of anger echo through the halls*
    Admin J: *on comms* Sir, he's been screaming bloody murder for the past few minutes. *I'LL KILL YOU FOR THREATENING HER!!!!* could you send the anesthesiologist in?
    Faraday: Of course.
    *later they arrive*
    anesthesiologist: *Readies needle* be ready to hold him down
    Admin J: Hold on.... *dead silent* that's not good! *opens door, Aaron is gone, only leaving a bloody mess where the right arm was restrained* WHERE DID HE GO?!?!

*Snowpoint city, just outside the pokecenter*
    Nina: *teary eyed* Guys! I promise, nothing will happen! Please, trust me!
    Marco: ....Okay. I trust you.
    Taka G: Grrrr... i'm only trusting you because Marco does.
    Monique: ...I'm okay with it as well.
    Nina: Yay! Okay, so what do we- *an Ultra wormhole emerges* -do....now?...
    *Eclip emerges, then Aaron stumbles down of his back, arm is extremely shattered, still hurt from torture*
    Aaron: I'm here..... I'm here to... *falls*
    Nina: daddy! *rushes over*
    Marco: Holy crap! What happened!
    Monique: let's get him inside!

They help him in, and Marco makes a few calls to those he can, hoping to help them out....

to be continued.....
    Fun fact, the bit with Nina was planned from before this locke began, and at some point, we'll see this mysterious "Blue eye", and you can bet Faraday will NOT be happy with this loss.....

4. marvel b

News Credits:
    Sinnoan song part 11: "Rushed plans"
    Some meet-ups, some set-ups and a funny dream sequence, coming your way

*Snowpoint City, outside of of the pokecenter*
    *Cal and Chamelia warp in thanks to Hit*
    *Chamelia shakes*
    Cal: *shivers* I forgot how cold it is here!
    Chamelia: Let's hurry in, and find Marco.
    *They walk in, find Marco waiting up front*
    Marco: Hey... Um, I know it's strange how I called all the sudden, but there's a few things you need to see. *they begin walking* And one of them isn't good.
    Cal: Something with Team Flare
    Marco: Most likely, but it's an aftermath, you see... Aaron teleported in front of us and-
    Chamelia: -Sensei was injured, wasn't he.
    Marco: Well, that's one surprise. *opens a door, Aaron is bandaged up, Nina is sitting at the bedside*
    Chamelia: N-Nina?!
    Nina: *looks over* Aunt Cammy! *gets up, rushes for a hug*
    *Cal heads to check on Aaron*
    Chamelia: I..I can't believe you're alive.. sensei said there was a chance, but-
    Nina: Don't worry about that, The problem is with daddy. *turns* he kinda showed up out of nowhere, all bloody and burned...
    Cal: *checking his arms* how did he get here?
    Nina: *points at window, where Eclip's face is peering in, meows* I don't know how you missed him.
    Marco: Anyway...The doctors said the most damage was in his arm. it was shattered and strained.
    Cal: Osborn.... he left his calling card. *shows a strange "O" burn* ..every division leader leaves a certain mark on their "special" captives.... but what was he doing in Unova?
    Aaron: Ugh..cal?- *begins to get up, then falls back because of the pain* gh!
    Nina: Daddy! *rushes over* careful.
    Aaron: N...Nina? Is that you? *Nina nods* My baby girl... you're okay....
    Chamelia: Sensei... what happened to you?
    *Aaron begins to explain the best he can*

*elsewhere, Division Leader Bob's room*
    *Bob snores, stops when the door opens*
    Faraday: Sir, We need to leave this location.
    Bob: *rubs eyes* Ugh.. why?
    Faraday: We have been compromised. A captive has escaped thanks to unforseen circumstances, and it'll be advisable to relocate all resources into other bases. The admins have already accomplished moving 68% of the supplies already.
    Bob: Okay... uh.. so how is that project going? the one to make me a god?
    Faraday: *pulls out Aaron's dagger* I believe we are ready, but first we have to make some preventive measures.

*Aether foundation, Alola*
    Yavi: You want me to what?
    Jeanna: To go inside Kasantra's head and see if you can wake her up.
    Yavi: ...mind reading doesn't work like that...
    Jeanna: -but you're also a telepath. go talk to her or something
    Yavi: *sighs* ..I can find out what she's dreaming, but that's most likely the extent. it isn't like she's just sleeping.
    Jeanna: Okay. Just try. *Yavi sighs again, and puts his hand on her head, focuses* Huh... never noticed how peaceful she is... wonder what she's dreaming about...
    *inside Kasantra's mind*
    *Yavi looks around, sees the back of a blonde woman in biker gear next to a yellow motorcycle*
    Aster: (Uuuuhhhh...)
    Yavi: Kasantra?
    Kasantra: Yup! *turns around, she has a zeraora face* I'm Huntress Kasantra! Wanna help me beat up some edgelords?!
    Yavi: Uhh...no?
    Kasantra: Aww... well, that's okay. I got others, ain't that right, Drunkle Cal?!
    *Shows Cal's face on a seasoned man in a cloak, nods*
    Yavi: Uuhh.. So he need you to wake up and-
    Huntress Kasantra: *gasps* look over there! It's Robot Kasantra!
    *Poof, Bayverse Bumblebee with Kasantra's faces appears*
    Robot Kasantra: *kneels to level* hey there, Huntress Kasantra! Let's go beat up some Decepti-edgelords!
    Huntress Kasantra: Yay!

*Yavi snaps back*
    Jeanna: So what's happening? She good?
    *Kasantra purrs*
    Yavi: I... I believe so...but it could be a while.
    Jeanna: Ugh...
    Aster: (And they called the Avengers the most ambitious crossover...)
    *Yavi senses something*
    *Poni island*
    *Charlotte is doing training, then stops*
    *Her, Jeff, FG Selina and FG Chad look over*
    FG Selina: Is.... this what it was like when you sense me blowing up those gyms?
    FG Chad: No... this is much worse....

*Back in Snowpoint City, Aaron has just finished explaing what happened and what he overheard. Taka G and Monique joined in the middle with a batch of food. Aaron asks Nina to come closer*
    Nina: Yeah, Daddy- *Aaron hugs her the hardest he ever hugged with one arm* -Dad-Ck!
    Aaron: I missed you so much... I'm never letting you go again.
    Nina: That'll make- Things awkward- When nature calls! *loosened*
    Aaron: Still a jokester after all these years... *tear rolls down, lays back* that's my girl.
    Taka G: So that thing in Eterna City was a hybrid clone?
    Cal: You can bet I'll take care of it. It may be strong, but nothing can defeat spirit ascension.
    *they feel the earth rumble along with a loud explosion*
    Monique: What was that?
    Aaron: Turn on the TV.
    *Marco turns it on, an old cartoon airs*
    Nina: I love this show!
    Everyone: The news!
    *After a few minutes, the newscasters break the news that Lake Valor was victim of a massive explosion with witnesses saying the sky turned dark minutes beforehand*
    Newscaster: *holds headset* What's that? It appears that the clouds have also spawned above Lake Verity! Our fastest broadcast vans are already- *BOOM! RUMBLE* ANOTHER EXPLOSION?!?
    Taka G: They're target the Lakes of the guardians!!
    Cal: If that's the case, then that means-! *rushes out* -Stay here! Me and jaune have this!
    Aaron: Cal, wait- *sits up, only for pain to hit back* agh!
    Chamelia: sensei! please stay seated!
    Aaron: You need to help him. please!
    Taka G: Don't worry. We'll stop those damn nerds! Come on, guys!
    *Taka G, Marco, and Nina nod*
    Nina: Take care of daddy! please! *Chamelia nods*
    Aaron: And Marco- *huh?* -We're going to have a talk when this is over.
    Marco: Okay.

*Near Lake Acuity*
    *Darkenfinity holds an increasing black-flamed orb towards the lake center*
    Faraday: I believe that has been enough time. Destroy it.
    Darkenfinity: Grrrr!!! *Blasts at the lake*
    *The attack nears when Jaune (Mega form) jumps infront and uses Aura sphere to stop it*
    Faraday: Huh?
    Cal: Faraday!!! Looking well for a dead man.
    Faraday: If it isn't Cal and his lucario. I should've expected you'd be near.
    Cal: WHY ARE YOU TARGETING THE LAKES?!?!
    Faraday: I'm not at liberty to say. Although I suppose letting one guardian live won't hinder our plans. Let's head to the target location, shall we?
    Cal: No, you don't!
    *Jaune jumps up with incredible speed to use Power-up punch on Darkenfinity*
    *She vanishes in a burst of flames, taking Faraday with her*
    Cal: Damn it! *the others run up*
    Nina: Geez, you sound like Taka G.
    Taka G: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!
    Nina: See?
    Cal: They were targeting the guardians, not the lakes. I know where they're heading.
    Monique: Good, that means we can-
    Cal: No. I'm heading with Jaune, It'll be enough. Let's go, buddy.
    Marco: Hey, wait- *Jaune grabs Cal and they head off* ...
    Nina: And that sounds like my dad...
    Taka G: So... what now?
    Monique: We should probably head back and-
    "Kyuuuun!!"
    *Uxie emerges from the cavern and meets the group*
    *Taka G, Marco and Monique instantly bow, and Nina takes a minute and realizes to do the same*
    Uxie: Kyu! Kyuuun!! Kuyun! *Even though it can't speak, they understand what it's saying*
    *it says that its friends will be okay, but they'll slumber until the lakes reform, as where the group needs to go*
    Marco: Spear pillar.....

Next Time: the Bard's destiny: The prophecy fulfilled?!?!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  5. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    (Kukui’s house, Alola)

Kukui: Chad! Big news! A new Shiny Pokémon has been reported!
    Chad: No way! Which one?
    Kukui: Well, details were sketchy, but from what I gathered from eyewitnesses, it’s none other than Tapu Lele.

5C87B6C0-B339-4A5D-B8B0-55708B71D666.png

Chad: Tapu Lele? Great! This would make 2 of the Island Guardians I have Shiny! (Grabs hat, sunglasses, Poké Balls, and backpack) Well, I’m off to catch this new Shiny!
    Kukui: Good Luck!

(Chad leaves on his new Shiny Pokémon hunt)

6. marvel b

News Credits:
    *Generation One interlude*

*Selina is sleeping*
    *Phone vibrates*
    Selina: *checks* ...who texts at 2 in the morning?....
    Selina: ..... *lays back down*

7. marvel b

News Credits:
    Sinnoan song part 12: "A bard's destiny: Part 1" This one is a bit everywhere, but it is worth it. also pains me to realize that DI is the perfect shortening for Darkenfinity..also, extremely text heavy.

*Alola, Aether foundation*
    *The Force Ghosts, Charlotte and Jeff meet up with Jeanna/Yavi *
    Jeanna: I'm sorry, dad. There hasn't been any strange readings on the scanners recently.
    FG Chad: Well, something is off, because we're sensing a WHOLE lot of bad news!
    *Charlotte, FG Selina, Jeff, Yavi nod*
    Jeanna: Can't you just focus on the epicenter of the chaos or something?
    FG Selina: That ls the problem. it feels like it's everywhere. Johto, Kalos, Alola, Ransei, Sinnoh- there's just too much.
    *they keep talking*
    Jeff: Hmmm...
    Charlotte: *looks over* you thinking what I am?
    Jeff: Yeah. All those places have already been cleared of Team Flare. All except Sinnoh.
    Charlotte: ... *Gasps* Marco.

Back in Sinnoh, After the events of the last part, Marco's group headed up towards Spear Pillar, following the trail of Team Flare grunts and admins leading to the top. All the way, it sounded like the wind was whistling a song. As Marco was listening, Charlotte uses her Force Bond to make a visit and ask what is happening. He and Nina filled her in while Taka G (wearing his Kartanaman armor, Mask loose) and Monique watch on, wishing they could hear what they were talking about.

Taka G: Tsch... That really p***es me off. Why can't I friggin see what's happening!
    Monique: Don't worry about that. *gives a few potions* we should heal up in the meantime.
    Taka G: Hm. *Takes* ...Thank you.
    Monique: *smiles* No problem.
    *The mountain shakes*
    Nina: huh. Either someone just got lucky or-
    Marco: -They already started to fight. We have to hurry. *Gives Charlotte a quick hug and kiss*
    We'll finish this once everything is okay. Love you, bye!
    Charlotte: Love you, too! *fades back to alola* Okay, turns out Sinnoh is the epicenter, and a LOT has happened.
    *Fills them in*
    FG Chad: -With that in mind, we can reawaken PrfectCell Ex and stop Team Flare.
    Jeanna: Dad, did you forget? The teleporters are down, and even with the fastest flying pokemon we got, it'll be at least a two hour trip.
    FG Selina: What about Yavi? You have the Poffin Button thing Ethan had, right? That could work.
    Jeff: What's a Poffin?
    Yavi: Unfortunately, I'd be breaking Arceus' rule of not directly interfering with such matters. Being the Grand tutor is quite restrictive.
    Jeff: What's a Poffin?!
    Charlotte: It's a baked treat for pokemon in Hoenn and Johto.
    Jeff: Aaaahh,.. What?
    FG Chad: So essentially, we can't do anything... figures.
    Charlotte: (There has to be a way i can help.....maybe...) *Takes a deep breath, focuses*
    FG Chad: Huh? *looks at Charlotte* What is she doing?
    FG Selina: I have a feeling what she came here for in the first place.... To master her Champion Powers. and i bet she has a plan to use it.
    Charlotte: (I need to focus.... from the grass in the fields... to the fish on the ocean. I just need a bit of your power....)

*Prior events, Spear Pillar*
    *Faraday, Osborn, Sinnoh Leader Bob, Darkenfinity and a few admin reach the far end*
    Faraday: *Checks tablet, shows a scan of ancient texts* Hmm.... *takes a few steps, pulls out Aaron's dagger*
    Bob: *yarns* Are you ready yet?
    Faraday: According to the texts, Standing here and activating the dagger shall reveal the path to the Realm of the Gods.
    Osborn: It's so strange hearing a scientist say that.
    Faraday: Hm. How time makes fools of us all. *Activates dagger*
    *A pathway downward emerges from the side of the mountain, leading towards an extremely dark cavern*
    Faraday: Osborn, you head down with Leader Bob and an admin. Admin J will guard the entrance, while Darkenfinity and I- *Hey, jerkwads!!!* ....Deal with him.
    *Team Flare heads down*
    Cal: Whatever you're planning, it ends now. *Jaune transforms into Spirit Ascension* You'll pay for what you did to my friends.
    Faraday: I think not. While your lucario is especially powerful, Darkenfinity will surely come out victorious. *Points forward* Initiate Shadowcloud Tactic.

Darkenfinity: Grrrr.... *Engulfs self with the Purple flames* GRRRRAAAAA!!!!!! *Flames increase in size*
    *Jaune shoots out several aura spheres into the clouds, DI blast flames to avoid and rushes in close*
    *Jaune reacts by using Power-up punch, only to be met with a burst to the face when doing so*
    Cal: Dirty tactics..
    *DI gets knocked a few yards, but rushes in again*
    *Jaune blasts the ground in front and distracts, grabs DI's arm and twists around, tossing her through a pillar and off the cliff*
    Cal: Yeah!
    Faraday: That won't be enough.
    DI: Raaar!!! *Electricity surrounds her and Zaps right into Jaune, blasting another fireball to the face with greater intensity*
    *Jaune stammers back and coughs, Blasts more spheres, connects*
    *DI stammers back as well, rushes again and clashes fists for several moments, then lands another fiery blow to Jaune's stomach*
    *Jaune goes through another pillar, then struggles to get back up*
    Cal: Jaune! The heck is happening?! *thinks a moment* The Flames! *Has a flashback to when the two Flare beasts, They emitted flames that somehow weakened Spirit Ascension when near* Aw, crap! Jaune! we can't keep this up! *Activates Z-ring* Aura storm!!!
    *Jaune unleashes a massive Wave of Aura against DI*
    Faraday: a bit too late.
    *DI is using a giant Electrically-charged Shadow ball to stop the attack from hitting her*
    DI: GRRRRRRAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
    *Jaune forces more power, successfully connecting the attack*
    Cal: Yes! *Senses* Oh no!
    *As the attack connects, Jaune descends from Spirit Ascension to base form due to the direct contact of the Shadow Flames, unwillingly letting DI Survive the attack, albiet decently damage*
    Faraday: *chuckles* It seems your bond has failed you, Champion Cal. On standard condition, you'd have certainly bested us, but my studies of you battles has shown several weaknesses.
    Cal: *In absolute shock* That... can't be... Spirit ascension is supposed to equal Arceus...
    Faraday: It's hilarious how the past can exaggerated such power. Spirit ascension merely increases power overall, focusing moreso on Special Attributes, while defensively, it is vulnerable. We just needed something strong and fast enough to exploit them. surrender now, and you two might live long enough to see Team Flare take the planet.
    Cal: You really think we'd surrender?! *Activates Mega stone*
    Faraday: Hm... Using both Z-moves and Mega evolution on a single pokemon. An act of despiration. Darkenfinity. Initiate Crush Tactic.

*DI heads towards Jaune, he trues to fight back and is easily overpowered and Knocked down*
    *He struggles to get up, but DI steps down hard on his back; cries out in pain*
    Cal: Jaune!!!
    Faraday: It's rough, isn't it. Seeing everything you worked on crumble before you. Perhaps I'll ease that pain. Darkenifity. *points at Cal* Death Pulse.
    *DI points a fist at him, It begins it emit intense vibrations*
    *Cal begins to grab his other pokeball, but the blast heads towards him*
    Nina: LOOK OUT! *Tackles Cal and takes the hit, they both fall*
    Faraday: Hmm? This is unexpected.
    Cal: Ugh. huh? Who di- *Sees her hair* O.O well, if i don't die here, Aaron is going to kill me.
    *Chamelia holds Aaron down in his bed*
    Aaron: I'LL KILL THEM!!! I'LL KILL THEM ALL!!!
    Chamelia: Sensei, Please calm yourself!
    Aaron: LET ME UP, CHAMELIA!!! I'LL KILL THEM-*Hit jabs his neck to render him unconscious*
    Chamelia: *Sighs*... Sorry..

Faraday: Giving her life for another... Such heroic nonsense.
    Nina: *Laying there* Huh... I almost felt that one. *looks over* hey, Uncle Cal.
    Cal: O.O The hell is happening?!
    Faraday: So the Hexmaiden is here? Then that means- *Marco's song of healing begins to play* Darkenfinity! Kill it quickly!
    *DI Prepares to blast Jaune, Then is knocked off with an Aura Smash from Deku at %60, Followed by Tapion's Magical Leaf/ Karta's Air slash combo*
    *Monika quickly Warps to Jaune and teleports to Nina and Cal*
    Taka G: Nina! Take Cal away, Monique and I will stop the ones who went in the chamber!
    Marco: *Stops playing after Deku and the others heal* And We'll deal with this... uh.. thing!
    Nina: *Sits up, pets Monika* Good girl. *picks up Cal* Come on, Uncle.
    Cal: *yells to Marco* Careful! Darkenfinity was made to take down Jaune! Do whatever you need to win!
    Marco: Noted. Deku! Use your full power! 100%! Tapion, Assist him from afar. *Prepares to play ocarina*
    Tapion: *looks at Deku* My friend, I'll need to do this. *Touches his back, Traces Deku's Percentage Power*
    Faraday: *Facepalms* Darkenfinity. Kill these fools, then we can kill the others
    DI: Grrraaa! *Blasts, misses*
    *They begin clashing*
    *Taka G quickly defeats Admin J, Him and Monique head down*
    Taka G: *turns for a moment* ...Stop that nerd. *heads back down*

*Deku keeps rushing back and forth, landing heavy hits while Tapion blasts from the other sides. Marco's song heals them as they fight*
    *DI engulfs the area in even more flames than before*
    *Marco simply looks at Tapion*
    Tapion: On it! *Uses Psychic to stop the flames*
    Faraday: (Such coordination.. This is entirely different than the other lucario.)
    *Deku lands a hard uppercut, DI Is showing heavy injury at this point, blood drips from the mask*
    Faraday: Enough! Split them apart and end this!
    *DI blasts at Deku, rushes towards Tapion to Blast him throw some pillars with another shadow blast, then rushes to Deku again*
    *Deku uses Dragon pulse several times, one hits, but DI lands in front of him*
    *Deku jumps back, only to be tied up by DI's Tail-hair?!*
    Faraday: Now. *DI points both fists forward* Death pulse!
    Marco: (No!!!)
    *The moment blast connects, Blood spurts out his mouth, the mountainside explodes from the echoes of the attack*
    Marco: Deku! *he stands motionless*
    *The hair retracks, Leaving Deku to stand. face towards the sky with a blank expression*
    *DI is bombarded by a huge Psychic and Magical Leaf Storm*
    Tapion: You monster! *Continues to blast, DI struggles to reach*
    *Deku, seemiling through deaththrows, takes a few wobbly steps forward*
    Marco: No..... *he stops, begins to fall back*....DEKUUUUU!!!!!
    *Deku Flings himself forward, clinching on every bit of strength he has*
    *Coughs some blood onto the ground, leans to the sky, and gives a massive rebellious roar*
    Faraday: But....How?!?!
    *DI, With Tapion in-hand, turns to look at the survivor...Still breathing, still willing to fight*
    *Looking back with a shocked anger, DI drops Tapion to focus on Deku*
    *Tapion falls to his knees, also shocked*
    Marco: No matter how hard you try. Until we defeat you.... Until we win. *Charges Z-move* We shall. NEVER. FALL. AGAIN.
    Faraday: DON'T YOU REALIZE HOW FUTILE THE EFFORT IS!! DARKENFINITY!! POUND IT INTO THE GROUND!!! *DI Roars viciously and charges in*
    MARCO: ALL-OUT PUMMELING!!!
    *Deku and DI's fists begin collide with eachother, with speed and power increasing with each blow; causing gust storms to occur with each hit*
    *In the background, Tapion begins tracing marco's song of healing to help*
    *Even as DI's hits pierce through, Deku pushes on*
    Marco: So Darkenfinity was made to defeat Jaune in battle, right?!
    *Deku's attacks begin pushing DI backward, Faraday gasps in fear*
    Marco: WITH THAT IN MIND, WE'LL GO BEYOND THAT AND END THIS FIGHT!!!!
    *Deku's punches completely overtake DI, the final hit flings it back into a wall*
    Faraday: No... This isn't possible. YOULRE SUPPOSED TO BE MY GREATEST PROJECT! KILL IT WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!!!
    *DI's eyes shift to silver and fur turns red, enters Rage mode*
    Faraday: Yeeeees!!!!
    *Charlotte Finishes gathering the Z-power she needed, Force bonds with Marco*
    *Marco hear's Charlotte call his name, then feels an enourmous amount of power rush through him and Deku*
    Marco: *Smiles* Thank you. *pulls out the Bard's Z-crystal* IT'S TIME TO END THIS!!! *Charges Z-move* GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!! %10000-
    *Deku and DI Lunge at each other, both swinging as hard as they can with a right hook!!!*
    GRAND!!!!
    *Deku's head scrapes by DI's Fist*
    ORCHESTRA!!!!!
    *His fist connects right in her midsection, Power pulses outwards as he angles to the ground*
    SMAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!
    *The ground shatters as DI's body hits, plowing her about 6 literal feet downward*
    *The amount of power used creates a windstorm that engulfs the entire upper half of Mt. Coronet*
    *the storm fades*
    *Deku breathes heavily as his knuckles lays on the broken body of DI*
    *Faraday is frozen in pure shock*
    *Deku stands up... Raises his fist in victory*
    Marco: Yes!!! *jumps down and grabs him before he falls* that was amazing. *Pulls out a full restore, heals both him and Tapion*
    Charlotte: (I'm so glad i trusted my instincts. )
    *Charlotte sighs and looks back at the others, staring at her*
    Jeanna: Charlotte... how much of Alola's powet did you use?
    Charlotte: Just a tiny bit of each island *Turns head, has locks of hair matching each of the Kahuna with Tapu's O-powers* Why?
    Yavi: Well, we might have to explain that to your mother..
    Charlotte: Explain wha- *sees* -aaaaaaa?!?!!

*Marco, Deku and Tapion walk towards Faraday*
    Faraday: H...How... Nothing....should've....been...
    Marco: It's my destiny, man. I was going to win... no matter what-
    *The mountain shakes violently*
    Marco: What was that?!?!
    *Faraday laughs*
    Faraday: YOU may have succeeded in stopping Darkenfinity.....but your friends seemed to failed.
    Marco: No! *Runs down*
    *Faraday laughs as the sky begins to darken*

*the bottom chamber*
    Taka G: Damn it!!!
    Marco: What happened?!?! *Sees a giant round seal on the wall, glowing a deep grey*
    Monique: They.. stalled enough time.... the one that kept yarning broke the seal.
    Osborn: Ha...hahaha!! I may have lost, but we witness a new god's birth today!! A god for Team Flare!!!
    *The seal shatteres*

*Alola, Orre, Kalos, Ransei, Sinnoh, Ferrum become engulfed into darkness and taken out of Arceus' Realm*
    *And into the realm of the Alpha Giratina...*
    *Large grey eyes loom over the orbs of the taken regions*

Next Time: "The Bard's destiny: part 2"

Geez!! 7 hours!!! That's how long it took for me to type this out!!! Woo,boi! yeah, after 50 years, the prophecy of Black Katrina that Chad had finally happened, albiet indirectly. How will the follow events play out, find out next time!

8. grimlock1972

News Credits:
    Twin Nuzlocke day 8 : Moving and dark plots and ancient memories.

As Artemis and Apollo cleared the Diftveil Gym with little issue and shadowy figure looked down on the city from afar.

Shadowy figure: Accursed blood of the bard... if only I had succeeded in ruining We G 64 with addiction and prevented him from fulfilling his destiny of summoning Dawnyboy to Sinnoh and his destiny. That accursed Arceus and his spawn have thwarted me time and again. Place just the right souls in the right place to foil my plans , such as the girl who broke addiction's grip on We G 64. Or better if I had slain the first bard before he produced an heir....

10,000 years ago on the windswept peak of Mt. Coronet amidst injured and dying trainers and pokemon.

Ewan the first bard having banished the Dark one lays dying as his foe had struck him a mortal wound as he was banished. He was surrounded by other trainers including two knights of Arceus, Crys and her partner Diance and Blade and his partner Hoopa.

Blade: How bad is it?

Crys: - looks grave as she examines Ewan - It is a mortal wound, not even Arceus can save him - a tear rolls down her cheek as Ewan has been like a brother to her-

Ewan: -opens his eyes ands speaks weakly- is it done? did I stop him?

Blade: yes , you did it , he is banished to void between planes and sealed there. You saved us all.

Ewan: good then, I can go to my final rest with only one regret , that is I will never see my boy Hamish grow up, Crys , take my flute to Flora and Hamish and return my body to them for burial, Blade look after them for me as I cannot... -his eyes close and he is no more. -

Crys: it will be done -takes the flute and hold it to her heart.

Blade: on my honor your family will be protected, honored and want for nothing.

Big G: -limps over after having taking a beaten trying to shield Ewan from the dark one's tainted pokemon, Sees his friend from childhood is no more- Alas , I did all that I could and it was not enough.

Blade: None of us could have delayed the dark one for long, we all knew the risks in this course of action and Ewan knew he would be the prime target but he still bravely agreed, and laid down his life to ensure our survival... I'd call it our victory but given the cost it does not feel like one.

Crys: -looks at the human and pokemon bodies strewn across the mountain - yes if this is Victory is shorn of all joy and gladness. lets us do what we must for Ewan and the other fallen.

Big G: Aye, I will go to Flora and break the news, i'll have my Fiona stay with her as she will need all the support she can get. Blade picks up Ewan's body and the group leaves as junior members of the knights of Arceus arrive to render aid under the command of a Knight named Tinticure.

-back in the present-

Shadowy figure: bah , none of this matter, I will have to prepare a fitting death for the twins, then I can deal with their infant cousin....

9. marvel b

News Credits:
    Sinnoan song part 13: "Causes and Reactions"
    technically, this should be a interlude, but there's a tiny bit f Marco here, so I'll continue the part count.

*Aether foundation. AG's Domain*
    *Chad is loosing his cool over Selina over the AG's power*
    FG Chad: I F****** TOLD YOU!!! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS THE PROPHECY I WARNED EVERYONE, AND NO ONE BELIEVED ME!!! BLACK KATRINA, YOUR DAUGHTER, DARKNESS OVER ALOLA! "oh, It's okay. she's Kasantra now. nothing can happen because of that!" ONLY IT GOT WORSE!!! NOW MOST OF THE F****** PLANET IS IN DARKNESS!!!
    FG Selina: Okay, first off. *pushes* Back off, Second, it wasn't Kasantra. she's still in the medical bay. Third. NO ONE could've seen this coming after 50 years. Fourth, Dawneyboy and Yavi believed you. They even prepped for it. Finally, Even you enjoyed her company before the big turn.
    *Yavi, Jeff, and Charlotte begin a conversation nearby as the Force Ghosts yell at each other*
    Charlotte: *looking at her multicolored hair, anime sad tears* This is so weird... This isn't permanent is it? How bad does it look?!
    Jeff: I think it looks fine. *She sighs* Reminds me of those punk girls you see on the streets *Tear-face comes back* uuuh..?!?!
    Yavi: *pats her back* You shouldn't feel bad about how your Champion powers work. Trust me when i say i know the feeling. *She finally calms down*
    *Jeanna walks in*
    Jeanna: Okay, everyone. Luckily the communications still work between the taken regions to wherever we are now. explaining the logistics on exactly how is beyond me, however. Aside from that, The outside realm seems to reject the light we emit, so that's how we can see everything just fine. in other news, these weird black crystalline sphere's are floating outside. There purpose illudes me as well.
    Jeff: *looks out the window and points* they look like jellybeans.
    FG Chad: We're not calling them that
    FG Selina: So... What now?
    Jeanna: Well, I can try to do some quick tests on anything that'll let us return home, but aside from that... i don't know, but hope for something to happen...

*Sinnoh, Spear pillar*
    *Monique look out into the black sky as Taka G ties Osborn and Faraday up*
    *Marco has been silent*
    Monique: I....feel like we... What should we...?
    *marco falls on all fours and screams in anger*
    Marco: D*** IT!!! *hits the ground* I HAD ONE JOB!!!! ONE!!!! *screams again* ....I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!! *Cries loudly, then leans up * I should've listened to him....I'm no bard... Who am I kidding?...I shouldn't of left home... nothing would've change... Nothing would've- *A Fist hits his face HARD, making him lay on the dirt*
    Taka G: SHUT UP, MARCO!!!
    Monique: Taka G! What are-
    Taka G: NO! HE NEEDS TO HERE THIS! *picks him up by the collar* I don't know what you're thinking, but that is the biggest piece of bull**** i ever heard! DO YOU REALLY THINK NOTHING WOULD'VE CHANGED?!?! THEN WHAT ABOUT MONIQUE?! OR NINA?! THEY'D STILL BE HELD CAPTIVE!! AND WHAT ABOUT THAT??!!! *points at the crater DI lays* IF YOU WEREN'T HERE, CAL AND JAUNE WOULD BE DEAD! I WOULD BE DEAD! WETHER THIS WHOLE THING WAS MEANT TO HAPPEN OR NOT DOESN'T MATTER, WETHER OR NOT THOSE NERDS THINK THEY'VE WON DOESN'T MATTER! AS LONG AS WE CAN BREATH AND STAND, WE CAN FIX THIS!! GOT IT???!!! .....I know we can fix this.
    Marco: ...Thanks bud... *gets up* So....any ideas?
    Monique: (Huh....guess boys work through problems differently)
    Taka G: On top of my head? *looks up* kill that thing

*the Large Grey eyes loom over the Sinnoh region, pressing into dome that encompasses the region*
    *As it does so, it's body shrinks to fit the new space, revealing a full greyscaled-slender giratina begins to float down towards the region*

*Elsewhere, on a different realm's forest, Time: Undetermined*

*Show Oen, with his helmet off, sitting down on the ground next to Steam, sign pen hovering by his head*
    *Steam heats a bit of water into a pot, Oen pulls a cup out and makes a cup of tea*
    Oen: *takes a sip* [AH! perfect as always! Good job, buddy] *Steam grunts, gets a poffin* [You know, i always wondered what a poffin tasted like. Pokemon really like it, so why shouldn't humans? What about you, Deets? You ever wonder about that?]
    *sceen pans over to Deathtoll, Aura spikes pearcing every which end, looking like a game of Kerplunk with a face that has extreme anger*
    Oen: *takes another sip* [Ahh.. I know that face. That's a mix between "You disgust me" and "How could i have been bested", right?] *Sighs* [Well, to be fair, no one really knew that i could do stuff like this. Just thought i'd never need to use them] *creates an aura spike in his hand* [ Luckily i learned peaceful ways to do so from RK... I swear sometimes she's like family to me.] *looks at Deathtoll again, Spike vanishes* [Hey, Speaking of family. Yours didn't deserve what happened to them.] *fades the spikes near Deathtoll's face* [And yes, i'm not talking to the demon right now. I'm talking to you, Jameson Williams,]
    *Deathtoll looks shock at this*
    Oen: [And you don't have to worry, as long as these work] *plucks a spike* [The demon won't have a thing to do here]
    Jameson: How do you know?
    Oen: [RK told me.... Your family where killed by Team Lulz back in the day. sent you to a dark path... and when you got a chance to hurt the people who could've saved them, you accepted the deal... I know what it's like to lose someone close, which is why i feel you can make thing right again.. what THEY would've wanted. Just surrender yourself now, have arceus deal with HIM and everyone can be happy. This is your only chance, and you won't like what happens later. Please. Let. me. help. you.]
    Deathtoll: Where was Arceus when I needed him before? he was gone!!!! *Vanishes from the spikes, voice now echoes in the forest*
    Deathtoll: Your god is a false deity!! *second voice peers through* HE SHOULD'VE JUST DEALT WITH US HIMSELF IF HE REALLY CARED!!!! THAT'S WHY HIS LIGHT MUST BE PURGED! *full second voice* HIS LIGHT MUST BE EXTERMINATED!!!
    Oen: *Sighs, warps helmet on* Well, can't say i didn't try.. *vanishes as a blast of fire goes by*
    *Aura spikes rush down from the sky, DT dodges and shoots more fire at Oen*
    Oen: You know, I'll never understand it. *vanishes* Wanting to be the only one standing. * warps ,Fires more spikes* does losing your loved ones really justify mass genecide? *vanishes* or does it just have that hard a grip on you? *vanishes again*
    DT: *second voice* You say that as if he didn't WANT this! *blasts fire across the forest* Jameson GAVE ME his body! *creates fire sword to chop oncoming spikes* He welcomed this fate, which we shall bring to the rest of you foolish- *Blasts another fireball, then flings his sword a different direction through a tree* -and predictable creatures. *he slowly walks around*
    *Oen's shoulder is impaled to a large boulder*
    Oen: Ghh!,.. This is... a painful cut... GHHH! Still only second. GH! Compared to Botrina...
    DT: Oh, I know that all to well.... I also know that Arceus likes to see what can come using his light, but what he doesn't realize is, my darkness can block it out.
    Oen: What do you mea- *sword gets twisted* AGH!! AAAAaaa..
    DT: I know that you came here to delay me, but even if you were successful.. *Stabs Oen on the other side, screams* My "children" will still slaughter what I could not! As for you- *Oen goes silent* Your family will be joining you soon...... Hmm? Where is his soul?
    Oen: *disembodies voice* Yeah, sorry about that, Deets. THIS. isn't real. Just another trick I learned from soneone you know quite well. And as much as it hurts me to say, this whole thing with you can and will end in only one way...

*DT snaps bacl into reality, Oen stands in front of him as the collective leaves from the Dimensional Lag begin to blurr his vision*
    *He shoots a fireball through the leaves, but Oen vanishes with three words echoing in his wake*
    Oen: ...You're gonna die....

*Arceus' Realm*
    *RK and Squire are having a talk, When Oen warps next to then*
    RK: Go? What happened?
    *Oen removes his helmet, eyes bleeding and falls down, holds sign pen up*
    *RK rushes over and Squire pops out his Blissey to heal him*
    Oen: [Yeah.. I thought i could hold him up longer... also tried to save his soul]
    RK: I told you not to do that! You know what happened last time!!
    Oen: [I know, I know.] *Coughs a bit of blood* [Plus side, I can confirm Arceus' theory on Devol's plans... Might want to get on that.]
    RK: *nods to Squire* Go tell the others. *Rushes off* as for you, you do realize how close you could've been to death!?
    Oen: [Well, you know my family. We don't tend to agree with death] *Coughs a tiny bit of blood* [Okay... i think i'll take a small nap while i heal. Might visit the G-man as well]
    RK: Rest well, Oen.
    Oen: *just moments before drifting off* [Hey! the title is "Go" here.] ...
    RK: (You're such a strange one....)

*the empty forest*
    *Oen's words continue to echo in Deathtoll's mind*
    (Just another trick-someone you know- One way- You're gonna die-you're gonna die-you're gonna die)
    DT's second voice, Devol: *Stands there, begins grunting in rage, then screams in frustration* I SHOULD'VE KNOWN YOU HAD A PART IN THIS!!! WHEN I END HIS LIGHT, I'M COMING FOR YOU NEXT, BROTHER!!!!!!!
    DT: *sighs* As of right now, we'll get our revenge against the Gomez. *flamewarps* The only way we know how. *Shows him standing outside aether paradise*

to be continued....

10. prfctcellrulz

News Credits:
    (Somewhere on Akala Island...)

Chad: Ok, the last eyewitness I talked to said something about Shiny Lele being this way...(Looks up) Ok...

(Chad sees a sign advertising a Pokémon Battle Competition. The sign states “All participants who battle 3 times will receive a Shiny Tapu Lele”)

Chad: Well, I’m in the right place then.

(Chad enters to go participate and get Shiny Lele)

EDIT: (After going in)

Chad: WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DIDN’T REGISTER?! (Groans) Great, back to the trading posts then.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  11. marvel b

News Credits:
    Generation One + Sinnoan song part 13.5

Gen one interlude
    Chad: *looks back for a moment* huh?
    *in the crowd of entrants, he sees a familiar set of brown ponytails*
    Chad: How in the?! that can't be her *sends text, person picks phone up* that b****...
    Selina: *in text* Yo. What's up?
    Chad: *in text as well* you registered to fight and get the shiny tapu lele?!?! *sees her give an anime jolt then responds*
    Selina: Yeah, i got your text, but i don't enjoy THESE types of battles, so i disguise myself and use pokemon different then i usually do. last thing i want is the world thinking i'm not a good trainer because i don't care about winning these things.
    *Sees Selina wearing a black mustache*
    Chad: Really? you expect that to work?
    Selina: Well, it worked with shiny mimikyu and a few others. SG Catgal is my disguise name. once i get my Tapu Lele, i'll be sure to show you, Kay?
    Chad: ...Kay....

SINNOAN SONG part 13.5

At Spear pillar, Marco, Taka G and Monique watch as the Alpha Giratina approaches them, it seems to be observing, but not attacking

Marco: *Deku beside him* Guys, we'll attack once we're sure it's hostile.
    Taka G: *With Karta* That's a stupid plan.
    Monique: O.O (it's so huge....)

The AG's body moves like a snake in the air, or a trail of smoke from a flame, it reaches them, looks around then looks at Faraday and Osborn, Still tied up

Faraday: Yes, Bob. It's me!! You're Fvalued admin, Faraday!
    Osborn: Oh,l! My fellow division leader Bob! so good to see you!!
    AG: *head swirls above them* Bob...? What... is. Bob?
    Faraday: Why, it ls you. You're bob! and them? *nods head towards group* they're our enemies! Quickly free me so we can defeat them!
    *the trainers prep*
    AG: .....No....
    Faraday: No?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO?!?!
    AG: You...one, them... Not sure.....feels...brother, close *looks away for a moment*
    Osborn: NOW LISTEN HERE, YOU OVERGROWN TAPEWORM!!! WE WORKED OUR A***S OFF JUST TO GET YOU TO WHERE YOU ARE! AND THIS IS HOW YOU PAY US BACK?!? YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE-
    AG: Don't. like. *eyes flash*

As Soon as that happened, both Faraday and Osborn begin to cough, then begin to struggle to breathe. a greyish black liquid emerges from their mouths and emcompasses their bodies, solidifying into the same crystalline structures floating elsewhere. AG looks back at the group and slowly floats at them.

AG: You.... What... You? Not. Dark. What?
    Marco: Uhhh.... Lightbeings?
    AG: Light? .... Remembers.... Light.... bad?.... *it turns it's head east* huh? *begins flying that way, the others watch as it vanishes down the mountainside*
    Monique: Did... it seem like it wasn't sure?
    Taka G: Soooo... Are we still going to kill it?
    Marco: I'm... not sure. maybe we can get the solved peacefully. I think we should follow it.
    Taka G: Where is it heading anyway?

Elsewhere, Nina tried to bring Cal to snowpoint, but got lost during the way down and they ended up reaching Celestic town instead. on the way, Nina explained how she survived all these years in the hands of Team Flare...
    *Cal drops Jaune's pokeball at the nurse*
    Cal: Thank arceus the pokecenters never close, even during a crisis....So does your father know about the whole immortality thing?
    Nina: not yet, but i'll tell him soon. *pulls phone out, sees a bit of signal* i'll be right back uncle Cal, i want to try and let the others know.
    Cal: *picks drink up* So glad i'm not telling him. *sips* "Hey, Aaron. Turns out Nina sold her soul" isn't really the best conversation starter, after all....

Outside, Nina begins dialling when she hears whispers coming from the old shrine in the cave, she gets the intense urge to check it out. inside is the usual bard legends and what not, but she noticed there's a weird glowing spot on the far rught away from those legends. She proceeds to touch and and it reveals something that shocked her mind.

Nina: A second Hexbook? *picks up* huh. this one isn't the same like mom's..the color's weird, too. it's Dark, yet darker... huh *walks out, the AG is staring right at here* UUUUUhhhhh......hi?
    AG: It. You?
    Nina: *Tries to sidestep while talking* Uuuuhmm, I'm me... and you're you. Say, it's been a pleasent meeting you here and all, but..... I'm kind of alone right now, and I need someone...with....me. *it gets closer* Please don't eat me. I know i'm immortal and you're probably hungry but i really don't want to experience anything like tha- *it pincers the collar of her shirt and begins floating south with her* AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

*our group shows up just as it flies away with her, screaming at the top of her lungs*
    Marco: Nina!!!
    Taka G: So SHOULD'VE WE ATTACKED BEFORE, MARCO?!?!
    Monique: Focus! We need to follow it!
    Taka G: You're kidding, right?! it took us an hour just to get here! How are we supposed to track it now?!?!
    Marco: I....have an Idea... *pulls out his ocarina and begins playing Dawneyboy's song*
    *A large purple aura emerges behind him and another giratina emerges from it*
    *it bears a treble clef marking on the side of its cheek, it looks down and lowers itself*
    Marco: is that.... you, Gozer?
    Gozer: GHHHHiii...... *rubs it's head on marco with a sad tear*
    Marco: I know, i heard what happened to granpa back in the day, but i need your help now. We need to follow another Giratina that went down that way *points*
    *Gozer nods and positions for Marco to get on*

As marco gets on, a shadow ball strikes Gozer's side, the group tirns and sees about three sets of small humanoid shadows with glowing red eyes emerging from the forests.

Monique: What are those?!?! *pulls out Rose's ball*
    Marco: *uses full restore on Gozer* Marshadow....
    Taka G: *Pokemon at the ready* of course.
    *about five more emerge, when large blue beam hits them and a dialga lands in frontnof them, bearing a letter G on the diamond on its chest*
    Towa: DIIIIaaaaa!!!!
    Taka G: O.O no way! Towa?! *towa gives a sniff, rubs* let's kick some nerd butt! *gets on*
    *in the distance, a palkia's roar echoes as well*
    Monique: *gets on Towa as well* Things must be really bad if Arceus sent the legendaries to help.

*everyone's phones begin an active alert system warning set by the Rangers of the world, then a voice begins to talk in live time*
    "This is Cinca of the Ferrum Pokemon rangers, sending out a message to anyone listening. This is not a drill, repeat. This is not a drill. Mysterious shadow creatures have begun to emerge and attack anyone near with intent to kill. These creatures appear as small humanoid with glowing red eyes, and seem to be targetting whatever they can. Avoid going outside at all costs. There have been few reports of Legendary pokemon emerging to assist in defending against this threat."
    *She continue on to warn*

*Across the regions engulfed in darkness, various legends ranging from the Johto beasts, to Lugia and Ho-oh, to Cherrizion and the kanto Birds, and plenty more begin hunting the various marshadow far and wide trying to keep the casualties as low as possible.*

*Aether foundation*
    *an entire hallway is set asunder as Deathtoll begins his hunt*
    jeanna: *watching from security cameras* Deathtoll!?!?! I thought he couldn't do anything to the alola region anymore?! Arceus' law and all that!!
    *Charlotte, Jeff and Yavi prep their pokemon*
    Yavi: That would normally ve the case, but i fear that since Alola isn't in our native dimension, the laws have no bound at the moment. Which means *pops tracy, his gardevoir out* We can actually fight back as well.
    FG Selina: I'm coming too. I'm a ghost that can punch. that's an advantage, right?
    FG Chad: Charlotte, jeff. I think you should stay away for now. i'll lead you to where it's safe.
    Jeff: Are you kidding me?! I've been preparing for this my whole life-
    Charlotte: We should listen, as much as I want to help, most of our teams are locked in the PCs until we return.
    Jeff: But...
    jeanna: listen to your grandfather, jeff. now, go. *everyone heads off* Okay, think... i'll try to wake kasantra up

*Deathtoll enters the next room, sees Yavi and FG Selina*

to be continued....

12. prfctcellrulz

News Credits:
    Pokémon: Let’s Go Eevee fanfic prologue
    (NOTE: This non-canon story takes place during Generation
    1 and the protagonist is based on my sister)

(Pallet Town, Kanto Region)
    (In a small house in this little town, a young girl gets ready to start a life-changing adventure: Becoming a Pokémon Trainer. On her desk is a photo of her alongside some very familiar faces; Selina, WE G 64, Dawny Boy, and not least of all, her older brother Chad, along with his iconic team of Shiny Legendary Pokémon)

Voice: Meagan, are you ready?
    Meagan: Yeah, I’m ready. (Looks down at the picture and thinks to herself) (I’m ready to go, Chad. I know you’re doing good in Alola, but now it’s time for me to follow in your footsteps)

(Meagan heads downstairs where her aunt is waiting)

Meagan’s aunt: Well, you look good. I’m sure if Chad was here he’d be proud that you’re also becoming a Pokémon Trainer like him.
    Meagan: Yeah, I know. I know I probably won’t have the extensive collection he has, what with almost all his Pokémon being Shiny and all, but if I can complete the Pokédex then at least that’s an accomplishment.
    Meagan’s aunt: I’m glad you’re thinking positive about it. Now it’s time to go. Professor Oak should be waiting for you at his lab.
    Meagan: Ok. (Gives a hug) I’ll come visit, I promise.

(Meagan waves goodbye and heads out the door to begin her Pokémon journey, just like her legendary big brother and her friends in other Regions)

(End Prologue)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  13. prfctcellrulz

News Credits:
    Let’s Go Eevee Chapter 1: Meeting new friends.

(Meagan arrived at Professor Oak’s lab when she saw a sign on the door reading “Back in 10 minutes”)

Meagan: Awww, man. Talk about bad timing.
    Unknown voice: Meagan, right?

(Meagan turns around to see a young boy)

Meagan: Yeah. You are?
    Bruce: Name’s Bruce. You know my ex-girlfriend, Selina.
    Meagan: Oh yeah, Selina mentioned you a few times. What are you doing here?
    Bruce: Same as you; starting my Pokémon journey. But I guess we have to wait a bit unfortunately.
    Meagan (sighs): Yeah.

(Suddenly an Eevee appears out of nowhere and startles them both before heading north)

Meagan: Was that an Eevee?!
    Bruce: It was! And looking at the tail pattern, a female Eevee, which are quite rare.
    Meagan: We have a few minutes to burn, let’s go after it.
    Bruce: Yeah.

(Meagan and Bruce follow Eevee to the outskirts of Pallet Town, to where Route 1 begins, as the Eevee just sits there)

Meagan: Do we continue following it?
    Bruce: I think so...

(Meagan and Bruce take a couple steps forward when a voice calls out to them)

Voice: Now hold on, I wouldn’t do that without any Pokémon. It would be very dangerous.

(Meagan and Bruce turn to see a kind man in a lab coat)

Meagan: Are you Professor Oak?
    Oak: Indeed I am. You must be Meagan, and you must be Bruce. I’ve heard so much about your older brother and ex-girlfriend and the achievements they’ve accomplished. What’re you doing here?
    Meagan: Well we saw the sign on your door and was waiting until Eevee showed up and we decided to follow it.
    Oak: I see. This actually provides an excellent opportunity. Would you both like to learn how to catch a Pokémon?
    Meagan/Bruce: You bet!
    Oak: Great! Watch me!

(Professor Oak pulls out a Poké Ball and flings it at the Eevee. The Poké Ball acquires the Eevee and after a few shakes, clicks, indicating a successful capture)

Oak: And that’s how you catch a Pokémon. However, for stronger Pokémon you’ll have to battle and weaken them before attempting to capture. Now, come with me to my laboratory and we can get you ready to go.

(Meagan and Bruce follow Professor Oak back to his lab where another young boy waits)

Other boy: Where ya been Gramps?! Sign said 10 minutes!
    Oak: Oops. Sorry, got hung up. Meagan, Bruce, this is my grandson Blue.

(Meagan and Bruce wave to Blue as all of them enter Professor Oak’s lab)

Oak: Now then, it’s time to begin your journey as Pokémon Trainers. Meagan, starting with you. (Points to 3 Poké Balls on a table) Here’s where you pick your first Poké—What?

(The middle Poké Ball shakes and the Eevee from before pops out)

Oak: Well I never, this is a first. Well apart from that, which Pokémon do you want?

(Meagan and Eevee look at each other for a bit, then Meagan puts her hand out to Eevee and she cuddles it)

Meagan: No choice needed, Professor. I want Eevee as my first Pokémon! And I’ll nickname her Gracie!
    Oak: Very well then. Here’s your Pokédex and some Poké Balls to get you started. I hope you two have lots of fun together and complete the Pokédex.

(Gracie hops up on top of Meagan’s head)

Meagan: It’s clear we will. Thank you Professor. (Meagan and her first Pokémon leave, ready to begin their adventures together)

(End Chapter One)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  14. prfctcellrulz

News Credits:
    (Outside the competition arena, Chad has sat for the past 2 1/2 weeks waiting for Shiny Tapu Lele to finally be distributed until a “buzz, buzz” is heard. Chad checks his cell phone and sees a notification from serebii.net indicating that the Shiny Lele has started)

Chad: Bout Damn Time! (He gets up and heads back to Melemele Island to where the trading posts are, hoping to add Shiny Lele to his collection)

15. prfctcellrulz

News Credits:
    (Having successfully trading for a Shiny Tapu Lele thanks to a reliable friend in the trading posts, Chad takes a selfie with Lele and sends the picture to both his sister Meagan in Kanto and to Selina, then heads to get Lele’s stats ready before grinding)

16. grimlock1972

News Credits:
    Dawnyboy: -watching from the next plane of existence- Chad never could resist a shiny Pokémon. Selfies ...Honestly! -turns to watch a different eddy in the river of eternity and observes his descendants with great interest- Marco...stay strong lad.

17. prfctcellrulz

News Credits:
    Let’s Go Eevee Chapter 2: Running an errand

(Still on Route 1 heading to Viridian City, Meagan receives the text from Chad which contains the selfie photo of him and Shiny Tapu Lele, as she giggles a bit)

Bruce: What’cha looking at?
    Meagan: My brother’s newest Pokémon.
    Bruce: Isn’t that Tapu Lele, one of the Island Guardian Legendary Pokémon?
    Meagan: From what I remember, it is, and I do believe from this coloration that it’s the Shiny variant.
    Bruce: How is your brother this lucky?!
    Meagan: He’s that skilled at it. Well anyway, let’s get going. Viridian City is just over that hill.

(Meagan and Bruce arrive in Viridian City. First thing they notice is two oddly-dressed people and a Meowth standing guard at the entrance to Route 2)

Bruce: What’s with them?
    Meagan: I don’t know but it looks like they’re busy. Let’s just hit up the Poké Mart for some supplies first.

(Meagan and Bruce enter the Poké Mart and the clerk looks their way)

Clerk: Excuse me, are you two Pokémon Trainers?
    Meagan: Yeah, we are.
    Clerk: Oh good. If you wouldn’t mind, I have a package for Professor Oak. Would you both be kind enough to deliver it to him?
    Meagan: Eh, why not.
    Clerk: Thank you. When you come back, half-off your purchase.

(Meagan and Bruce take the package and head back to Pallet Town. Along the way Meagan catches her first two Pokémon, an Oddish and a Pidgey. Soon they’re back in Pallet Town and go into Professor Oak’s lab)

Professor Oak: Oh, you’re back so soon?
    Meagan: Yeah, we reached Viridian City and the clerk at the Poké Mart had this for you.
    Professor Oak: Oh! The special Poké Ball I ordered! Thank you both for bringing this to me. Here, these are for you. (Professor Oak gives an odd device to Meagan and Bruce) It’s the Exp. Share. Basically whenever you battle, Exp. Share gives all Pokémon in your party Experience Points instead of just the Pokémon you used in battle.
    Meagan: Neat!

(Meagan and Bruce head back to Viridian City and purchase their half-off supplies.)

Meagan: Well, we’re stocked up. What do you wanna do next?
    Bruce: Well, we can go challenge the Gym.
    Meagan: Gym battle? I’m game. We can break in our Exp. Shares.

(Meagan and Bruce reach the Viridian Gym only to find it closed and a sign reading “Gym closed for time being. Go north to Pewter City”)

Bruce: Really, again?!
    Meagan: Well, you read the sign. Pewter City it is then. Maybe we’ll get some more Pokémon on the way.

(As Meagan and Bruce leave they notice that the oddly-dressed couple and their Meowth have left)

Meagan: Huh, those two are gone. Eh, whatever. Let’s get going.

(Meagan and Bruce head north to Route 2, ready to continue their adventure, not knowing what lies ahead)

End Chapter 2

18. marvel b

News Credits:
    First off, i'd like to apologize for my lack of posting. Smash Bros was taking all of my time. i can continue the events of Gen 3 this weekend, but for now...
    *Gen 1*
    *Kalos, Yavi invited Selina and Ethan to a buffet*
    *Selina is eating like crazy at a buffet, gets text*
    Selina: HMPH? *checks* (Ah, so he did get one. Good for him.) *swallows* (Maybe i should send him a pic on my shiny )
    Ethan: Who was that?
    Yavi: Chad. *Selina nods as she swallows her food*
    Ethan: O.O ..Selina never told me that you were psychic. *shown on Yavi's phone, same text* Oh.
    Selina: Okay, Ethan, we have more things on the to-do list. 1. send selfies of MY tapu lele wearing a cute tiny top hat, and 2. begin moving arrangements. the food here is amazing!
    Ethan: heh... but it's also expensive compared back home, and we already have...well. *looks at Katrina's crib*
    Selina: We'll be fine. After all, we get the funds from Team McGravy, remember?
    Ethan: True...

*Gen 3*
    Spirit Ethan: I'm actually surprised you never knew that. *also looks over* (careful guys)

19. marvel b

News Credits:
    Sinnoan song part 14: I apologize. This was meant to go up over the weekend, but i couldn't decide on how i'd format the events between sinnoh and Aether, so i ultimately decided to split both into different posts. that's the problem of getting too ambitious with something (being story telling) that you have trouble doing right in the first place, lol. Merry Christmas and happy holidays every one.

Following the events of the last part, the Alpha Giratina has taken Nina to a forbidden part of Sinnoh, considered to be a place where dark spirits of the past reside. With intention unknown, AG bring her inside Turnback cave...

*inside Turnback cave*
    *The AG places Nina in the center of a room, turns its head to the entrance and its eyes flicker*
    Nina: *Fearshocked from flying, unaware of anything* Imhowawannabehintheskah... *continues mumbling*
    *AG turns to Nina again, only to be faced with Monika, who erupted from her Pokeball*
    *AG stares down and growls*
    *Monika stares back, eyes glowing and unfearful as the outside is sealed with the stange black substance*

...meanwhile, Marco, Taka G and Monique follow suit with the help of Gozer and Towa. Travelling through the air, Monique comes up with the idea to take potshots at the scattered marshadow on the ground to alleviate some tension to the residences nearby.

*a blast eradicates a small marshadow group*
    Taka G: Yeah! That's 21!
    Monique: ...Really?
    Taka G: *Looks ahead and sees Gozer landed* I guess we're here. *lands*
    *They all look at the large black dome*
    Marco: So... any ideas?
    Monique: Hmm... maybe if we all use an attack, it will shatter?
    Taka G: I like that idea.
    *Monique pops out Rose and uses Energy ball while Gozer and Towa join with Dragonbreath*
    *This causes a massive explosion, but there's no evidence that it worked*
    Taka G: D*** it. Any ther ideas?
    Monique: Hmmm.... Maybe we can go under? I don't see how the dome could pierce the grou-
    *Gozer begins to screech into the woods with anger*
    Marco: Hey, what's wrong? more marshadow?
    *Towa begins to screech as well, a pair of glowing red eyes emerge from the darkness*
    Taka G: ... i'm getting a feeling that this is different...
    *the marshadow emerges, revealing its appearance resembling that of an old, armored general, back when the Great Wars were happening*
    Taka G: Monique, get away from here. I don't trust this one bit.
    Marco: I agree. Get somewhere safe.
    Monique: Okay... but i'll try to figure out a way past the dome. *begins going around the dome*
    *The marshadow creates a shadow ball, morphs it into an ax*
    *it prepares to toss it, only to be stopped my Towa's dragon breath*
    Taka G: Hey, a*****! Your battle is with us!
    *it looks at Taka G and Marco, notices his ocarina*
    Marco: ...why is it looking at me like that?
    Coy: ....bard..... *creates two axes and charges forward*
    *Gozer intercepts with a shadow claw*

*Monique gets to a safe distance, hears the battle*
    Monique: Okay.. maybe it WAS a good idea to leave.. *looks at the dome* Hmm.. Rose, use grass knot to test my theory from earlier.
    *Rose does so, reveals that the substance does pirce the ground*
    Monique: Hmm... *pulls out phone* research notes, don't fail me now.

*Gozer's shadow claw stops another pair of axes, Towa rebounds with a flash cannon, knocking the Marshadow backwards into a tree*
    Coy: *pained grunts* Kill..... *takes breath, heals* Bard....
    Marco: Okay, so it can heal... not good.
    Taka G: *pops out Karta his electivire, Shocker* Then we just keep hitting it before it can heal!
    Marco: Okay. worth a try. *pops Deku and Tapion out* I know you guys are exhausted, but we need to do this.
    *Both of them nod, Deku charges 10%*
    Coy: *looks at Deku, remembers the one that stopped him 4000 years ago* Kalis!!! *begins laughing Shadow axes none-stop at them*
    *Everyone dodges, Shocker blasts with a thunderbolt, stunning Coy*
    *this leaves an opening for Deku to use Aura Smash and send him into the air*
    *Tapion and Karta chop down with Magical Leaf/Leaf blade respectively, crashes down*
    *both Marco and Taka G prepare a Z-move*
    Taka G/Marco: Let's end this! Devastating Drake!
    *as the marshadow leans up, Gozer and Towa's united attack looms forward*
    *critical hit, no evidence of it surviving*
    Taka G: ....huh. That felt.. less that i thought it would.
    Marco: Yeah, but at least we won- *coughs a bit*
    Taka G: you okay?
    Marco: Yeah...just tired... We should go check on Monique.

*elsewhere*
    *all on monique's pokemon are out, exhausted*
    *She's looking quite tensed*
    Monique: I've tried anything... and everything i can... and nothing! *tosses phone down, yells at the top of her voice* D*** YOU, YOU STUPID ******* DOME! I HATE YOU!!!!!! *takes a few breaths, the realizes what she said, grabs her mouth from embarrassed shocked*
    *slowly turns to see Marco and Taka G with the most shocked expressions ever*
    Marco: 0.0 daaaaaaang......
    Taka G: O.O You....uh.. good?
    Monique: *huddles in embarrassment* I'm so sorry you heard that! Ooohhh!!! I can't believe i let that side out again! *tilts and lays on the floor* This is why i stopped playing Farcry Gauntlet Online! i get too invested and emotional, and when i fail- *crying squeel*
    Marco: Ookay... *motions Taka G to help her*
    Taka G: *sits down* Hey... Come on, get up. *she does so, still sad* ...So you get angry? what about it? It's... an emotion... everyone has those. *thinks a moment* Farcry Gauntlet? What was your gamertag?
    Monique: *wipes tear* PlantMaster9900... why?
    Taka G: *remembers when he won an international online tag tourney flawlessly with PlantMaster9900, but they stopped playing* just wondering.. (I have never been more attracted to her than I am this very moment....)
    Marco: Hey, guys! something happened to the dome!
    *Taka G and Monique get up and notice the dome is more of a liquid substance now*
    Monique: That's strange. *sniffles* it wasn't like that a moment ago...
    marco: ....you don't think?
    *they look at each other*

*a few moments later*
    *all three of them are insulting the dome in various ways at the top of their lungs*
    Marco: Well, it was wishful thinking....
    *The dome evaporates*
    Taka G: or it just needed time to sink in.
    Monique: *makes a loud sigh of relief* Aaaahhh...
    Taka G: See? it's good to yell. Stress relief.
    Monique: I'd.... still rather not.
    Marco: Guys, we should get back on task head in and find Nina.

after a few minutes, they find the entrance within the crater of the lake, as they reach it, Nina walks out with Monika at her side.

Nina: *looks over* Hey, guys!
    Marco: Nina?! You're okay?
    Nina: Yup! All thanks to Monika. Right girl?
    *Monika nods, looks at the entrance*
    *the AG hesitantly hovers out, shrunken down in fear to the point that it's no bigger than an eevee*
    Taka G: I know Monika is scary, but this...
    *it cowers behind a nearby rock*
    Nina: Daawww.. *begins speaking in a strange language*
    *AG begins talking back, they converse until it hovers to Nina's leg parallelto Monika*
    Monque: Uhhh.. i know plenty of languages.... but what was that?
    Nina: *breaks attention of AG* Huh? Oh. Well Gir's first language is Darkspeak, so that's how i talk to him.
    Marco: and Darkspeak is?...
    Nina: a language that Hexmaidens naturally know. not sure why though... *Gir begins talking again* .dont worry, i'll sum it up. So long story short, Gir was mislead by his brothers into thinking that Arceus' egg and Light was evil. *Gir mumbles* ...he's still not sure. *kneels down and pets*
    Taka G: So tell it to bring the regions back to our dimension!
    Nina: Okay. *starts another conversation for a few minutes* ...uh oh.
    Marco: What's wrong?
    Nina: Gir...MIGHT of spent most of his power TO bring the regions here and... hasn't got enough to bring it back.
    Taka G: SO WE'RE STUCK HERE?!
    Monique: Taka G! Calm down!
    *as they continue on, Marco begins to feel something...*
    *it kept urging him*
    *urging him to...*
    *"play"*
    Marco: (huh?)

before Marco realized it, he was playing the last song Tapion taught him. its simple notes were being executed without acknowledgement, and he began to feel the power the song was described to emit. it really was indescribable. As the others watch as an unknown light begin to engulf Marco, the music began to stretch across all the regions in this domain. after a few minutes, all the Marshadow across the regions retunrd the darkness of the void while the light from the sun of the locke dimension shines upon them all. they have returned home.

*the magical light around Marco fades*
    Taka G: That... was pretty cool, but hy did you wait so long to play it?!
    Marco: Because the song calls upon the bard, not the- *coughs loudly* ugh... I think I need a drink- *coughs again, a rainbow cloud puffs out of his mouth*
    Taka G/Monique: o_O  that's...not normal?
    Nina: Marco. *gets in close* open your mouth.
    Marco: *backs up* what? why?!
    Nina: Trust me. Open your mouth and stick your tongue out.
    *he does so, it's a light blue coloration with bits of pink and one spot light green*
    Taka G: *cringing* What the hell?!?
    Marco: *tongue still out* what? what's wrong?
    Nina: PPOUS, or Plus Power Over-Use Syndrome. it happens when you use too much Magic, Z-power and whatnot within a short time frame. side effects range from dry mouth and stomach pains to inability to produce children and even death.
    Monique: Okay, Nina. this joke has gone far enough.
    *Nina's face shows no signs of joking*
    Marco: Dear arceus, she's serious.
    Nina: There's few things I remember of what Momma Tierra telling me, and PPOUS is one of them. Luckily you have the lesser of symptoms. if your whole tongue was light green, then you'd be screwed. we'd need an actual doctor to help more though...
    Marco: Okay... let's head back to snowpoint and check on Aaron as well.

with little words left, the group headed to snowpoint and were met with RK, who wanted to make sure that Gir would be put in a dimension where Arceus' light wouldn't harm him, Marco was examined and was ordered to refrain from any pokemon battles for a few weeks as well as a few medical treatments to help. Aaron is still unconscious from the earlier event with Chamelia…. everything seemed fine until he got the call about what happened in the other regions....

to be continued....
    spoiler alert, I'm calling it quits for the rest of this runs because I just can't bring myself to grind so much. the next part will show what happened elsewhere, then after that will be the true wrap-up of the sinnoan Song

20. marvel b

News Credits:
    Sinnoan song part 15:

*Deathtoll stands outside Aether*
    Deathtoll: *closes eyes* So many opportunities...
    Devol: (We have about three days before Arceus can force these regions back to the locke dimension With that in mind, now we should call out to my Children)
    *As he stands, his shadow enlarges and splits into hundreds of tiny shadows, then 7 larger shadows, each with a pair of faded orange eyes*
    Devol: Each of you will get a region. Kill as many as you can. *as they begin to scatter* and Coy? *one stops* Ensure that the bard is disposed of. *it stares a moment, then also scatters*
    Deathtoll: Now then... *looks at the entrance, smiles* beck to business.

*later*
    *alarms are going throught the building*
    *Jeanna runs through the medical area hallways with a bodyguard, stops*
    bodyguard: Ma'am! Is everything okay?
    Jeanna: *deep heavy breathing* I'm not...used to.... running... Gah!!... I swear if this doesn't work... *takes another big breath and runs again*

*FG Chad leads Charlotte and Jeff down corridors*
    Jeff: Hey, gramps. I thought the saferooms were on the other side.
    FG Chad: They are. I know I said I'd help you run, but there IS someplace safer AND there might be a way to get your pokemon from the PCs. It's something I was messing with before in my lab.
    Jeff: If you're talking about either the secret lab or the sub-lab, then mom already knows.
    FG chad: did she see the white Zygarde core?. *Jeff is confused* then she doesn't know about the SECRET SUB-LAB! as long as Aether has power, there's hope.
    Charlotte: Good... I'm more than willing to help

*FG Selina, Yavi and Tracy head towards where Deathtoll was last seen*
    FG Selina: Hey, Yavi.. I know this is an odd time to think about it, but do you remember the first time we teamed up?
    Yavi: *small chuckle* Indeed I do. It was ourselves, Team McGravy against Lysandre's Team Flare. The same day i made an oath to Az to succeed his place as the grand tutor of the locke dimension.
    FG Selina: Yup... and now we're facing Team Flare once again, despite our circumstances. Possibly for the last time. it's kinda- *Poetic?* -I was going to say "funny how things work out", but yeah.
    Aster: (Okay, so I know this is touching and all, but do you really think we have a chance here?)
    Yavi: (I believe we do. I can sense that Deathtoll's power is lesser than usual...)
    Aster: (Well, I'll be cheering you on... for whatever that counts.)

*they reach the room, Deathtoll looks up*
    DT: Hmm? *chuckles* Of all the souls I'd expect to face here, The least were that of Yavier Dufresne and the spirit of Selina Gomez, of whom I persume was the one that prevented the bard's death by my hand. Am I wrong?
    FG Selina: Yup, that was me. *cracks knuckles* And I'm ready to hand out some more Force knuckle sandwiches!
    DT: *begins to create another marshadow in the shadows* You'd be a fool to think you'll get another chance.
    *Yavi senses this and Tracy blasts the ground, destroying the marshadow*
    Yavi: and YOU'D be a fool to think that those tricks would work.
    DT: *sinister laughter* Ah, Such intuition. *second voice* It will be a pleasure to rid both of you after all of this time! *blast flames forward*
    *Tracy uses a psychic field to protect everyone*
    *As the flames fade, DT fades into the darkness*
    DT: *second voice* Tell me....Do you know what I am?
    FG Selina: *trying to sense where he went* You're an Alpha marshadow. What about it?!
    DT: Close.. *Emerges from behind, goes for a shadow sword chop, Tracy moonblasts to deter* I am THE Alpha Marshadow. *fades again*
    Yavi: There's too many places for him to fade here. We have to take this elsewhere. Tracy?
    Tracy: I'm on it. *focuses*
    DT: *first voice* Now then, do you know...what freed me?
    FG Selina: Does that really matter at this point?! *senses and punches the wall*
    *DT fades out of it, then jumps back into another*
    DT: I would think it does. *second voice* considering how you two helped free me!
    Yavi: What?!
    FG Selina: I call bull****!
    Tracy: GOT HIM! *Creates a small portal, Blasts and it sucks DT in from the shadows, the others run in*
    *a small island outside Melemele*
    *DT stands up, see the others*
    Yavi: What did you mean by that?

*elsewhere, Jeanna and her guard reach the "Mythicals" medical area*
    Jeanna: Okay, stand guard while i do what i need to. We don't know how many of those marsadow are here.
    Guard: *pops his kommo-o Out* Yes ma'am.
    Jeanna: Good. *Sees Kasantra's bed, goes into the medical fridge nearby* Aaron said this would work even in a coma...with a few negative side effects. *pulls out a top-grade Ketchup grand* This better work. *tosses to the ground*
    *Shatters, the guard looks over*
    Jeanna: D*** It!!!! I'm going to kick his a** next time i see him!
    *Hakamo-o readies itself, sees several marshadow approaching*
    Guard: Ma'am! It isn't safe here! We better hurry!
    Jeanna: Think, think, think *looks at Achilles* Okay, plan B.

*Back on the Island*
    Yavi: What did you mean "we helped free you"?
    DT: *sinister chuckle* You see, while my original containment was shattered hundreds of millennia ago, I was once again sealed about 3000 years ago by a prince, a hexmaiden, a bard and your former master... luckily every seal MUST require away to undue itself, and this one had a very specific sequence to break...
    Three warriors of destiny must slay their evils in physical formes within a three year gap.
    The first must do so from an outside force *flashback of We G holding Dawn, Cheryl's sniper round through Emo G's head*
    The second must slay the evil with their own fists *Shows Selina standing above Kyle. hands bloody*
    and the final ....must embrace the darkness before him. *Yavi drops Delta's helmet, hand begins glowing with all three Kalosian O-Powers*
    Yavi: So..You're saying...
    DT: *second voice* Without your help, If you've merely attempted things in a different way, then I wouldn't of escaped, and the Darkest of Prophecies would've never come about!
    *Shows Chad having the vision, Alola becomes encompassed in darkness*
    And honestly, the timing couldn't of been better, because i found the perfect vessel!!
    *The darkness swirls into a young child..... Katrina*
    DT: *second voice* The power i gathered from her alone was amazing! So much death! Such destruction! and it's all. Because. Of. You. and for that, i thank you.
    FG Selina: *gritting teeth* You're lying!! YOU'RE F***ING LYING!
    Deathtoll: Even I believe in telling the truth to those about to pass on
    Yavi: Calm down, Selina! Now Deathtoll, Since you've been so kind of explaining yourself, I wish to tell you something as well. *Hmm?* It seems we have something in common.
    Selina: Huh?
    Yavi: *eyes turn silver* We BOTH gain strength from the powers of others! *with a loud gutteral yell, hair turns red, Flaming aura emits from him and Tracy*

*Aether lower labs*
    *FG Chad, Charlotte, and Jeff stop instantly and look over to where they sense Yavi*
    Charlotte: Is that....
    Jeff: Reallly Mr.Dufresne?
    FG Chad: HOW F***ING LONG COULD HE HAVE DONE THAT?!?!

*Selina's jaw drops at seeing Yavi and Tracy in Rage mode*
    FG Selina: OoO HOW F***ING LONG COULD YOU HAVE DONE THAT?!?! I THOUGHT YOU COULDN'T MIMIC RAGE MODE!!!!
    Yavi: That was about the Katrina's from the other universes, so I was able to mimic OUR katrina. Unfortunately i was never able to use it in batlle.... until now.
    Deathtoll: *crazed face* You've been holding back old man, but then again.. so have I! *green aura emits as he activates his Rage Mode*
    Yavi: Selina. I want you to stay back while Tracy fights. When i give the signal, i want you to hold him down.
    FG Selina: Yeah.. Okay.
    *Deathtoll lunges at Tracy, she dodges with a small flourish and tricks DT into a moonblast*
    *They begin to have an epic clash as the auras begin covering the landscape*
    *After a few moments of clashing, DT slides back angered*
    *Tracy regains her pose, unphased by the fight*

*Aether medical labs*
    *another Marshadow gets blasted*
    Achilles: Current target, Eliminated.
    Jeanna: Good job! Now how many are left at aether?
    Achilles: Scanning. *beeps* ... approximately 6 marshadow remaining within the building. one resides at the lower levels. Three on our current, and two in the Upper labs
    Jeanna: *wrist computer blinks* Okay, good. *Gets on comms, transfer data* Aether Retaliation Squad. I sent you coordinates.
    ARS: Yes, Ma'am.
    Jeanna: Thank you, Achilles.
    Achilles:You are welcome, but I did this for the kittens.
    Jeanna: Okay, so let's get you back to the lab before you scan something you shouldn't-
    Achilles: *beeps* Target: Selina Gomez detected! Acquiring target! *runs off*
    Jeanna: *Tries chasing* Nononono! She's a friend of the...kittens. *lost him* aw crap...
    *the building's power begins to flicker*

*the island*
    *another massive explosion send DT a good distance backwards*
    DT: Gggrrrr..... (This isn't working.....I don't have enough strength at the moment)
    *Tracy uses Moonblast yet again, DT barely dodges*
    DT: Ugh! (Then MAYBE i should approach this another way....) *Makes a sinister smile as he heads into the darkness once again*
    Tracy: Huh? *tries to sense where he went, but Rage Mode is making it difficult*
    Selina: *Focuses* Where are you?
    DT: *from shadows* You know, Selina..... Have you ever considered that if you raised Katrina better, she'd have stopped me herself?
    Selina: WHAT?!
    Yavi: Don't listen to him, Selina.
    DT: You had constant warnings everywhere. From Chad's vision, to the red flags when we'd go out by ourselves and kill whatever we wanted!
    Selina: What did you say?!
    DT: All the signs were there, and you ignored them. This led to you missing out on "Your baby boy's " Childhood...
    Yavi: *seeing she's on her last straw* Selina! Calm yourself! This is what he wants!
    DT: All because..you were a HORRIBLE MOTHER!! *shows himself nearby*
    FG Selina: *Hat disappears, hair goes down* HOW DARE YOOOU!!! *Flies towards him*
    Yavi: Selina, no!!!
    FG Selina: *Prepares the hardest swing ever* SELINA! YES!!!
    *Swings with all her might*

*FG Chad, Charlotte, and jeff once again stop*
    *Aether loses poer*
    Jeff: I...have to be sensing this wrong... right? there's no way that's right..
    *looks over, Charlotte is in tears*
    FG Chad: *gripping his chest in disbelief* ....Selina...
    Jeff: O.O ...i guess.... not...
    *a marshadow comes around the corner, lunges*
    *Jeff turns, only to see it's head phase off it's body and fade away*
    *turns back to see Chad's hand in a gripping position where its neck was*
    *his faced is filled with pain, he lets out a yell of pure emotion*

*Selina's body is fading as a shadow blade pierces her chest*
    *She is unmoving*
    DT: *the biggest smile* Not even those beyond the physical realm can escape my power.
    *Selina's body goes limp, then she fades completely*
    Yavi: Selina...
    DT: YEEESSS!!! *exudes much more power than before his wounds heal* She held so much power within her!!! AHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
    *Tracy braces herself from the energy*
    DT: *looks at Yavi* Hmm? Do i see a tear? *Yavi remains silent, expressionless* It seems you've truly follow the old fool's lessons... Well if you won't cry for your friend, will you cry for your Gardevoir! *launches a huge firestorm at Tracy*
    *Tracy creates a psychic protection field*
    Yavi: *Seeing her struggle* Tracy, get out of there!!
    Tracy: *struggling* N-No!!! You get out of here!!! You're too important!!! Go!!
    DT: FOOLS! NEITHER OF YOU ARE LEAVING!!! *forces more heat*
    *The barrier cracks, then shatters*
    *Tracy gets flung back into Yavi with incredible force, unconscious*
    *Yavi tries to get up, has a shadowblade at his face*
    DT: Before you die, you will learn that there is no light at the end of this tunnel. Not for you.. not for any pokemon. Not one thing shall escape my wrath. I shall rid the multiverse of all life, and upon the final glimmer of light's end, a new Age of Darkness shall reign!!! *raises sword*
    "Care to say that again, you sunnova-"
    *DT gets blasted into a nearby hill*

*Achilles walks forward, Cannon smoking*
    Yavi: Huh? Achilles? *gets himself and tracy up*
    Achilles: I must advise you to leave the local facility at once.
    Yavi: *returns Tracy, pops Dachicken, his Blaziken* I'm not leaving. Besides, how do i know you won't turn your back on me when Deathtoll gets up?
    Achilles: *shows POV scanners targeting DT as he emerges from the crater* This Deathtoll not only matches signatures of Kittenkillers (marshadow) but has faint signatures resembling that of Selina Gomez-
    Yavi: Really?
    DT: Hmm... Artificial Life... Ultimately soulless..Even so-
    Achilles: -Therefore my target- *gears whirr* -Has been acquired.
    DT: I'll destroy you NONETHELESS!
    *They lunge at each other, colliding heads*
    *DT lands a sneak attack, then Dachicken takes this opening and hits him in the stomach with a blaze kick*
    *As DT steps back, a Signal beam hits hard*
    *he retaliates with another firestorm*
    *While it barely effected Dachicken, Achilles is effected greatly, gets sent back*
    *DT quickly separates them with a shadowball, then rushes at Achilles to finish it off*
    *Achilles' Functions adapt to the flames, regains balance by hitting the ground with a claw, then quickly catches DT with a Flame Charge, ramming him into the ground*
    *Achilles jumps back from the crater*
    DT: *gets up* Ugh..... Well... today is just full of surprises...

*Aether*
    Jeanna: *Reaches the power room, riding the guards Kommo-o* Finally. *gets off, gives a treat* Thanks. *heads in*
    *She looks around, sees several cords disconnected/cut*
    Jeanna: Well, at least it's an easy fix.
    *lower labs, power comes back on*
    FG Chad: Good, now we can deal with that b******.
    *opens a secret door*
    *several objects stand out, such as a large computer and a glowing green glass tube and a white core inside of it*
    FG Chad: *heads towards the computer* This computer was originally designed by Lusamine to help keep her collection at hand throughout Ultra space, but she put it on the backburner after i became champion and she got cured from the Nihilego's toxin. I decided to pick it back up after I was freed from Team Rocket. *turns it on* It should be able to lock in on the PC data from the locke dimension from here... *messes on keyboard* This could take some time...

*The island*
    *Dachicken is returned to her pokeball from exhaustion*
    *DT sees this and blasts the ground near Yavi as hard as he could, erupting the ground and causing Yavi to hit his head*
    *Achilles grabs DT and throws him away, uses a HUGE Technoblast, hits*
    *Achilles is showing visible damage, sparks emit from certain parts on his back*
    *he begins scanning, but DT sneaks in a huge shadow ball, blasting Achilles offline*
    DT: *big breathes* Ah....Hah... Finally... *takes a moment to heal himself* It seems this is the end for you. *walks over to Yavi, He's still conscious, but barely*
    DT: *creates a shadow blade* However it is time. Accept... your death.
    *As he readies to swing, an ocarina's song begins to echo*
    *The moment he hears it, he instantly stops and begins to groan, then scream in pain*
    Devol: That...Accursed.. Song!!!
    *As he grabs his head and scream, it looks like the marshadow inside is being torn violently from Deathtoll*
    Devol: We must...Flee from this realm!
    Deathtoll: No! Just kill him before-
    Devol: NOOW!!!
    *Deathtoll vanishes in a shadowy cloud*
    *Yavi feels the power of the song heal his head's wounds and sees some of the damages on Achilles be restored as the sunlight begins shining again*
    *Yavi just lays back and drifts into unconsciousness*

To be continued...