Plot points that will play a part in season 3?

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Arashistorm, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nemesis Prime: Since the government has him locked up somewhere, I've been thinking--anyone think the governemtn might try to reactivate him and control him in an attempt to fight the Decepticons, either on screen or during a flashback...or use him (Mech's research) as a way to combat the Decepticons and/or learn more about Cybertronians as a whole?

Insecticon Hive: Airachnid discovered a random hive hidden on earth. We expect this to have somethign to do with Shockwave, in which case, anyone think he has more lifeforms hidden on earth in stasis? Or that we'll get an Alpha Trion like explanation for why Shockwave would put some of his own goodies on earth?

Vogel: Seeing Jasper be invaded by evil robots that he knows exists, wonder if he'll try travelling the country to get to Jasper and find the other scattered Autobots along the way...

Alpha Trion: Everyone seemed kinda annoyed and pissed...or insulted that Prime kept things from them because of 'Alpha Trion'. In their time alone, or with their human partners, anyone think this could be a driving point to changing sides/taking risks from certain Autobots?

Keep adding to the list and share some thoughts... been going through season 2 and posting as stuff arise

2. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Synth-En is still around.

Until it's confirmed, CyLASdown could also play a part in Season 3.

Dark Energon is still around.

Unicron is still the center of the Earth.

Airachnid probably survived because of the stasis pod.

3. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

The Forge of Solus Prime is still in the base. Presumably, either Megatron or the Autobots could loot the remains to find it, with the former again wielding it for his own benefits, and the latter, without Optimus, simply deciding to hide it.

The restored building on Cybertron may prove useful. Megatron can point out to any new characters that he was just starting to restore Cybertron when Optimus destroyed the Omega Lock, using both the building and Soundwave's recorded footage as proof.

4. Murasame

Murasame

News Credits:
    Aren't there a lot of loose plot points that could play a part in season 3?

5. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    Ultra Magnus shows up to assist as Prime is injured.

6. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I'm hoping something will go down with Ratchet, like him leaving Team Prime and in return sides with Megatron. Perhaps saying a Decepticon controlled Cybertron would of been better than a dead Cybertron.

I do hope Megatron would use what Prime did against him. Being honest, those Autobots outside of Earth don't give a scrap about a planet and a people they never even met before. If this Megatron pulls another Animated Megatron move by a space message on both Autobot and Decepticon channels, showing what had happened, I can almost bet there be a good amount of Autobots who would change sides.

The Predacons showing up and being aided by what Ratchet knows about Team Prime's hidden locations.

Ultra Magnus to show up and take over Team Prime, thus giving rise to issues between him and a returned Prime. My idea for Ultra Magnus is that he'll act almost like Beast Wars Optimus Primal would. Somebody that might be of rank, but yet treats the team like family. Somebody that would put them in their places when called for, but yet also get to know the troops as well.

I would love if Ultra Magnus would know more about Team Prime then Prime would. I would love if Team Prime feels more connected with Ultra Magnus than with Prime.

What I would really hope to take place, the explanation of Soundwave's face design. I would like to see him and Ultra Magnus having a histroy together, one which Ultra Magnus destroys Soundwave's true face with his hammer during battle on Cybertron.

7. optimaloptimus2

optimaloptimus2 Sonic Xtreme, not Mario!

News Credits:
    YES. My thoughts exactly!

8. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Get Gary Chalk on board please.

9. DrTraveler

DrTraveler Wheeljack, Wheeljack, Wheeljack

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I actually expect Ultra Magnus to show up and turn out to be tactically brilliant but a poor leader overall so that we have a greater appreciation for Optimus when he inevitably shows up.

I expect we will us the US Military play a huge role in Season 3, or at the very least see their reaction play out against the background noise. We know the military has been aware of Team Prime for a while and has had multiple inquiries into Fowler's relationship with them.

I expect to see more Wreckers and straggler Autobots show up now Megatron is making a big public push, but I expect they won't exactly be friendly to Team Prime, at least at first.

Past that, I'm not sure what else will show up. It seems a lot of the plot threads were wrapped on the way to the Season 2 finale. MECH was destroyed, Silas was dissected, Vector Sigma was consumed by Scraplets, Unicron was rendered inert, Starscream's clones are all dead...

10. Arashistorm

News Credits:
    Yeah. Meant this more as to address them and how others think they will play a part/if they will play a part in season 3. I'm up to Grill in season 2 again and Nemesis Prime being in government possession really clicked with me and what happened in the finale...

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Ultra Magnus.

That's all i know that in my heart will and must happen.

12. optimaloptimus2

optimaloptimus2 Sonic Xtreme, not Mario!

News Credits:
    This too. Been on my wishlist for AGES!

13. Murasame

Murasame

News Credits:
    OK.

- Silas
    - Dark Energon
    - SynthEn
    - Mech in general
    - Shockwave
    - Airachnid
    - Alpha Trion
    - Unicron
    - Skyquake

That are the ones that come to mind at once.

14. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Sierra´s friend name will be revealed.

15. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I wish.

16. Arashistorm

News Credits:
    It's possible. However little screentime the non-main humans get next season, I'm sure they will get a scene or two, wondering what happened to Jack and the others or dealing with the Decepticons running everything. We could get a namedrop...the writers have listened to us before (Explaining how Fowler can fly his jet without equipment)...so yeah

17. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Honestly, I doubt ALL the plot threads can be wrapped up as well as having new ones in only 16 episodes.

Then again, we have S4 as well....

18. Jamocha101

Jamocha101 Well-Known Member

Voice box?

19. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

Ratchet leading the bots, since they think Optimus is dead.
    Grimlock arrives with secret knowledge of kicking predacon but.
    Wj calls in wreckers he knows are alive and they repair Optimus with the remains of Nemesis Prime.
    Wj, Optimus, Ultra Magnus and some more wreckers enters in the pre-season finale to save the day.
    Shockwave manages to kill all of them off in the S3 finale, Decepticon and Autobot alike, and recreates the universe in his own logical image.

20. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm one of few (or only person?) who thinks MECH isn't finished. Grill showed us that Silas and his masked men were recurited from the US military. The had weapons, advanced technology and money. Someone more influential than Silas was funding them. I think we'll bee seeing more of MECH down the road.

I wonder if they have anything to do with Shockwave or his plans. Megatron sent Skyquake to Earth after all, and both the Autobots and Decepticons sent Energon cashes to Earth--they fought here a long time ago, and we've known this since the five-part show opener.

I wonder if we'll see him ever again. Had Jack or any of the children been shipped to New York during the season finale, I would've thought he had a very good chance of returning. I just don't see what he has to offer to team or children at this point.

I thought Smokescreen made a very good point stating that had Optimus told them Megatron would have known what the keys were for in the first place. Besides, they chose to follow him not the other way around:p 

With the Autobots on the run and without a home and Energon, it's probably going to be very important that Ratchet perfects Syn-En.

The Forge of Solus and the Starsaber will have probably survived the attack on Autobot HQ. Megatron showed us that the Starsaber has an impenetrable shield when he attacked it, how do we know that Solus' Forge doesn't have a similar Quality?

The two recent Airachnid teases, tells me she's coming back in Season 3. And with Starscream back as Megatron's number 2 (and still holding a grudge--I assume), you'd think she'd try to make herself scarce or to join the Autobots given the fact that she has no army and will likely be hunted down if she doesn't fall in line, which she clearly doesn't want to do.

I hope Shockwave's introduction to the series explains why he was left of Cybertron in the first place to reverse engineer the Space Bridge in the first place. Starscream traveled the universe in search of Energon only to bring it back to Shockwave so that he could use it to power up the Space Bridge. During this time, Megatron was on a three year search for Unicron's blood--I still don't see how these things converge; what was the plan?