Please don't judge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I want to end my life, I have nothing left going for me. I just turned 32 today. I can't anymore, I want to die, I am 32 I haven't accomplished anything in my life, I wasted 11 years of my life, everytime I end up back on the starting point. When my father died 11 years I was 21 years old, it was a great oppurtinity for me to build my life, now 11 years later I am still at the point where I don't know which road to take. I have no education meaning no high school I have a job that pays 10$ an hour WOWWW! I am fed up I just to end it. I haven't enjoyed my life like when I was younger going to clubs parties, I missed the boat like 5 times.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
  2. Blackops

Blackops Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Check your messages man

3. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    You need to get help, and quickly. Suicide is not an option. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Call a suicide hotline NOW. Get yourself some help. Asking this sort of thing here is not going to get you the answer you apparently want.

4. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Well....sir. I don't think this phone number will work in Canada, but go ahead and try it: 1-800-273-8255.

5. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    Honestly, I'm a bit older than you and I've been where you're at. Meaning, I've felt like there really wasn't anything out there for me. However, I will tell you that its never too late to build upon your life. Ending it is the wrong answer. There's always options for you, but you have to go out and look for them. They don't always necessarily just plop on your lap though.

And like everyone else said.....seek some help now. Talking to someone who will listen does wonders.

6. SwindlesShop

SwindlesShop Kenny Power's drug dealer

News Credits:
    Yeah suicide doesn't solve shit it just causes more things. You'd really wanna do that to your loved ones?

7. Noise Maker

Noise Maker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  8. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Exactly.^

I mean, if you truly think you've got nothing to live for, then at least take the honourable way around & dedicate what you've got to the benefit of others because as a human being you've got TONNES to offer even by default. If that's not your stick, then at least look into all your options, not just the one where you essentially puss out & cause grief & paperwork for those around you. One of them might even be the Walter White approach.

Breaking Bad jokes aside though, a LOT of people are in your shoes these days, but I honestly think that those of us who've got the luxaries of internet, work & transformers should be grateful for that. As shitty as we may think our life is, they're people who've got it was shittier than we do, and that's really worth looking at as well. I mean, even if you don't wanna count staving kids in Africa or whatever, just watch an episode of the Jerry Springer show. Chances are that you're not nearly as fucked up as those people, so there's no sense going backwards.

Plus on a more comical side, I've never understood why people would wanna kill themselves when other things are causing the issue, at least from their perspective. Like, I could understand if you're being cornered by a bunch of zombies (in which case offing yourself really is the best option), but short of that, it just makes much more sense to go after the sources of problems, rather than simply becoming a lead problem yourself.

9. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you're lamenting the fact that you haven't done anything with your life, suicide is the last thing you should do. You should never consider it anyway, but especially for that reason. Turn your anger at not having done anything so far into energy to make something of yourself. You're still young and you can have quite a long time ahead of you. Don't throw it away. I'm not necessarily expecting to have accomplished greatness by the time I'm 32 either.

10. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

You just turned 32 and want to kill yourself? Egads.

Seriously, get help. Period. Suicide isn't going to solve anything, it'll make matters worse in the long run.

11. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    listen to me I've been there, I tried to kill myself my freshman year of college.
    It's my biggest regret. I scared the hell out of my grandparents (I almost suceeded) but had I suceeded I woulnd't have met my husband, I wouldn't have had my beautiful son. Has there been hardships hell yes I lost my mother too so I know that hurt and pain (and I was 9 months pregnant at the time).
    There is a life still to be lived here, how you live it is up to you.
    But, think of all the things you will be missing in your life think of all the people you will be hurting if you do this.
    If you PM me I will be MORE than happy to give you my personal phone number and give you an ear or a shoulder whichever you need.
    And no I'm not some teenager I am 34 very close to your age.
    I'm going through hell too, I can't have any more kids, I have cancer, I UNDERSTAND. But I know there is still life to be lived. Please PM me if you need to and please think about what I've said.

12. Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime Transit Former

These should:

Montreal: 514-723-4000
    Outside Montreal: 1-866-APPELLE (1-866-277-3553).

Suicide Action Montréal - Are you thinking of suicide

Please call them. You need to talk to someone with experience, someone who knows what to do. 32 is too young to give up. There is so much left for you to see, and so much left for you to do.

13. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    You have a job and a home, some people don't even have that. Some people lost their jobs and are now trying to survive on the streets. You are lucky, $10 is better than $0. A warm place to sleep at is better than cardboard between you and the street.

If you feel like you haven't done something in your life, help others then. Take time and help people at a homeless shelter. You might see how lucky you are after helping and talking to them.

But ending your life isn't the solution at all, problems don't just go away. Its like a battle, you have to fight through the hard times to reach the better times. Take some of my grandparents for example. They were beaten by church members, had family members that died, one was kicked out by her step mother after her father died, grew up in the depression, and yet none of the crap they went though ever prevented them from doing anything.

I really would suggest getting some help, it just isn't worth doing what you want to do. My uncle took his life and my dad still is talking to a doctor about it nine years later. One of his kids still hasn't recover from it at all.

14. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Dont do it!!!

15. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I remember you and me talking in June about you going back to school what happened to that?

16. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Ayo Fryman. That uh, that's highly illogical. Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    ummm, pretty much what everyone else said. and like Fatal said, suicide's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. it won't solve anything and it'll make it worse for your loved ones. but what will solve your problem is a positive attitude, determination, and willpower. opportunities usually don't come to you so you gotta come to them. talking to someone or calling a hotline will help big time. just hang in there

17. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Dude never consider killing yourself. It won't solve anything. A lot more people have it worse in the world and you're one of the luckier ones.

18. LuvOptimusPrime

LuvOptimusPrime Original Fan For 28 Years

Please Read

Dude, no one is judging you here. I'm sure we've all thought of it at one time or another. :( 

I know I have.

When I was about your age (I'm older than you), I contemplated it as well. I had actually planned several different ways. I went to see my doctor and was diagnosed with clinical depression. I've been on medication ever since and my life has improved exponentially. I'm not saying that's what it is because clinical depression is different than feeling "depressed". It's a physiological problem. Sure, I get sad sometimes just like everyone but it is a 'proportional' emotion. And it passes. Please, please, please go see a doctor. There are SO many different medications that could help you.

My father also died when I was young. After that, my entire family fell apart. We lost our house because my mom became an alcoholic and I was, at one time, homeless for awhile and literally lived on the street at 17. I had to find a job the Monday after graduation from high school to support her. I thought life was not worth living.

Dude, circumstances change in your life.

It will not always feel like this, I promise. It's hard to believe now but take it hour by hour, minute by minute.

PLEASE call the numbers above and talk to them.

And this one: http://suicideactionmontreal.org/index.php?page=do-you-need-help

http://www.suicidehotlines.com/canada.html

Don't give in to that despair. It takes a lot of courage for you to post this and I hope that others will offer their support and empathy to you.

Please don't leave us and call those damn numbers!

Let us know when you do.

My sincerest thoughts and prayers are with you. Like, right now.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  19. SwindlesShop

SwindlesShop Kenny Power's drug dealer

News Credits:
    Coming from someone who has attempted suicide and entirely regrets it, you have to just seek help. Im on medication right now which keeps my depression in check, it's not great living on medication but it's better than feeling like shit constantly. It may just be a chemical imbalance which could be messing with your perspective on things. I've been to rehab and honestly it changed my life seeing the horrible situations people were in. I met a girl in there who's dad sold her out for meth, and I sat there feeling like a huge whiney bitch. After getting outta rehab I got help for my depression and have been almost 4 years clean of all drugs. I hope you don't have to go through all that, but what I'm trying to say as cliche as it sounds, it does get better. Lifes full of shitty sequences but it's also worth it for all those happy moments.

20. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    *sigh* I'm not judging or anything, but taking the easy way out just because life is tough is such a cowardly selfish thing to do.

Grow some stones dude.

...and just live. go outside, look at the stars, look at the trees, look all around you and not just with your eyes. Life is happening all around you whether your here or not. go camping and chill on a mountaintop someplace and just take in all the things around you. the splendor of it all. Trust me you'll miss it all if your dead. When your dead there's nothing but darkness, you will never see, smell, touch, hear or feel anything ever again, and worst of all, you'll never dream again.

you were given life, it's a gift, don't play the selfish card and expunge what your parents gave you.

your body is your temple. your life and the very air you breath is precious. And snuffling your life is not a good way to honor your Father's Memory is it?

Think...and think now. Don't be a fool.

People who play the Suicide card are always forgotten, and the only legacy you will leave behind is pain, anger, frustration, and heartbreak.

not very positive is it?

Well, that's all the coddling you'll get from me. I don't respect people who play suicide to get attention and I am not sympathetic to folks who kill themselves.