Playskool Rescue Bots Gear/Tools/Attachments

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Iota, May 29, 2020.

1. Iota

Iota New Member

I've gotten a handful of Playskool's Rescue Bots / Rescue Bot Academy Transformers for my son and he loves them. I've noticed they each have similar sized holes in their fists and some other locations. I'm guessing there is some sort of gear, weapons, tools, or other attachments that are supposed to go in those holes, but they didn't come with anything to hold and I can't find much about them.

I did notice there were some "Energize" versions of the same characters he has that come with translucent blue gear and I saw one that came with a grey attachment of some sort. Does anyone know if there is any way to just get a set of gear/attachments that the Transformers he already has can share? Alternately, I have a 3D printer, so if there is an official name for the equipment that goes into those holes, I could search for 3D files and print out my own.

I just remember back in the day most of my Transformers came with weapons, etc. and it boggles my mind that Playskool made these Rescue Bots with the ability to hold gear, but don't seem to make that gear available for purchase.

2. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

If you go to the TFWiki website, you can check out the toys and it will tell you what accessories they may or may not have.

Once you know, you can check EBay. You might be able to get some second parts or toys.

Welcome aboard by the way.