Playing with Children with Mics

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by lildevilchick, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    :lol 

It's amazing how much peace of mind you get just by doing that.

2. Eman7673

Eman7673 Beastly

1. I just mute them anyway

2. If they are on the other team.... 99% of the time they are noobs so more easy kills for me

3. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    I was kinda waiting for a topic like this to show.

As a teenager, it does get pretty annoying to hear 10 year olds playing with mics. Screaming and yelling when they die. My voice is still deepening, which is why I don't use my mic if i'm playing by myself. If i'm playing with friends, I turn it on so I can speak to them, but during a match I try to keep quiet. Unlike others, I have the decency to be quiet and not talk when necessary. I wish my voice would deepen though, I wanna be able to talk without annoying people. Personally, I think we should be blaming the parents instead of the children. I will admit that I do have COD, but my parents felt that i was mature enough to handle myself with it. I hate COD as much as the next guy, but little kids shouldn't be playing it. I even hesitated in getting COD, I blame NTG 2011 lol. Not all the kids that play shooters aren't that bad either, I've met some cool kids on shooters. They are actually good friends of mine now, I hate how they get discriminated like they are also part of the problem.

Rant Over.

4. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

This is extremely annoying. Yesterday there was this kid who was constantly whining about EVERYTHING. He was calling everybody in his team losers and saying to another guy that he sucked, while the kid himself had the lowest score of us all. Luckily he quit the game after a couple of matches.

5. strangeguy32000

strangeguy32000 Well-Known Member

What's worse is when someone is using their Kinect as an impromptu Microphone. Kinect's Microphone is for Voice Commands and voice messages, it was not designed for chatting in multiplayer. It is VERY VERY sensitive and every loud noise is picked up, including the television (which creates echoing) I don't care if you're an adult or some kid, if you're using your kinect as a mic, you're doing it wrong.
    BUY. A. HEADSET.

6. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    I had a similar experience like this.

Annoying group of kids on TDM, they're on my side and are bragging about how they just shot this guy and he ran away like a bitch. At that point I roll my eyes, get my kills, etc etc etc. Good game outside of the fact they were annoying, but we move on.

Now they're on the other team, and it's a map I really excel on, so we go through the match, and thanks to Mr. Photon Rifle, I manage to rack up around 15-16 kills.

Either way, we get to the lobby, and these kids are SCREAMING their lungs out about how they're gonna "fuck me up" next match and how I'm gonna get it XD aka, gangsta kids.

I laugh, play along, kill them brutally in the next round, and they all Disconnect from the lobby.

And the moral of the story is....
    Children say the darnest things :p 

7. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

:lol 

I haven't had anyone like that, thankfully. I've just had the misfortune of playing with kids who won't shut up. Happened several times today. I don't understand why they can't play the game in silence. It's way easier to focus when you're not running your mouth constantly. >.<

8. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

I don't like useing a mic acutely I barly ever do a mutiplayer but I've only done it on SWBF2 and I said to a cuple of players "Give my some help so I can kill some people I'll make sure to save you some " and one said "F you I'm going on my o-" ps has been muted ever since

9. BlueAngel_Bolt

BlueAngel_Bolt I'M REALLY FEELING IT

News Credits:
    I've had my 360 for 3 years now and had no idea you could do this.
    Thank you. :) 

10. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

I've now found that some adults can be just as bad. I kept getting shoved into teams with these two people who thought it was appropriate to have a casual conversation during matches. :( 

11. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    My worst ever experience was on WfC Escalation in Remnant. I was on a team with probably 3 8-10 year olds who spent the bulk of the time chasing each other around and whacking one another with melee attacks. They also screamed at me to leave the game when I would start racking up kills (I didn't :D ) while they played grab ass all over the map. It wasn't until they started getting hit and hurt that suddenly I was a good guy and they needed my help. It was fun watching them expire, and the belly laugh I got from the ragequit was one of the best ever.

I can hear still hear that high-pitched whining "STARSCREAM!! JUST LEAVE!! LEAVE THE GAME!!!"

And man, did those little wankers have mouths....

12. Breakdown96

Breakdown96 ‘Cause I'm Mr. Brightside

I get a shed load of abuse for having my name on PSN, so annoying, so many sad people on there

13. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    +1
    Agreed. Especially on the last part, I have some pretty nice Australian kid friends, although I'm not sure they don't count for that problem as well, honestly.