Playing through the Witcher.

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Omegashark18, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    I’ve begun my playthrough of the Witcher, starting with the second game(I read through the plot of the first game). I played through the tutorial... it went horribly. I was fumbling with the controls, now I’ve been set on easy difficulty...

So now I’m on the very beginning of the second game’s story, here’s to hoping I can get a better handle on the gameplay...

I guess it’s because I’m more used to playing action oriented RPG’s rather then straight up ones.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  2. waflhaus91

waflhaus91 Co-wisest person at TFW, as proclaimed by barry.

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Tumblr:
    I've never played the first two but I have played The Wild Hunt and I think it's fantastic. That game was my introduction to the Witcher franchise. I bought ALL the books after playing that game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Omegashark18

News Credits:
    Apparently it’s had a massive uptick in players thanks to the TV show.

4. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    The Witcher III is tied with RDRII as the best video game of this console generation for me. I never played the first two since I don't play PC games and I no longer have a 360, but the third game was so damn good. I heard the first two games weren't open world like the third game.

5. waflhaus91

waflhaus91 Co-wisest person at TFW, as proclaimed by barry.

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Tumblr:
    The sound effects from III are phenomenal. Hearing the trees creaking in the wind as you ride by is so eerie yet so wonderfully done.

6. Autoboticon

Autoboticon In like a Bot, out like a Con

No, more like how a Zelda 3D Game is.

7. Omegashark18

News Credits:
    Like I said, I just hope I can get a handle on the gameplay...

Both RDR are games I need to play through(started on the first one, but fell off the horse), suffice to say I have a ALOT of games in my backlog I need to play through, which is more important now then ever with all the big releases coming next year.

8. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I know the feeling. I've been so busy with life this year that I completely forgot Bloodstained and the Mega Man X Collection came out this year, both of which I need to pick up. I also need to now pick up Mario Odyssey now that I have a Switch and actually have time to play Breath of the Wild.

Thank the gods with this being the end of the PS4/X1 life cycle there's not much coming out I truly care about beyond RE3 and maybe TLoU2 (maybe as I might just wait for the eventual PS5 port). I was interested in Cyberpunk, but with it being in first person and you having to create your own character, I lost a lot of my interest. I may wait for PS5 for that one too.

9. SuperTitanHans

SuperTitanHans Upgraded

News Credits:
    The Witcher is definitely an action RPG. Respectfully, I don’t know why you started with the second game. I haven’t played it but it can’t fail to be outdated due to its age. Just get into Wild Hunt. There’s hundreds of hours of content in there, and if you watched the show you’ll see all your favorites make an appearance in the first few.