Planet X PX-06 Vulcan (FoC Grimlock)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by HeyPiRon, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Sinanju13

Sinanju13 Well-Known Member

Aight thx for the second opinion. Yeah I did notice that the chest is almost entirely new on Cacus. Plus knowing 3rd party companies I could be waiting years before anything comes out better than Vulcan.

2. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I’m about to pull this big boy out of storage for the first time in a few years. I was wondering if anybody could summarize whether or not any QC issues were discovered in the past few years. I’m currently browsing the thread myself, but I’m not really finding anything and I don’t know if that’s a good sign, or I’m just overlooking things.

3. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I got one that was misassembled and missing screws in his forearm. BBTS refunded me the full amount but told me to keep the figure without returning it. Which was odd. I was finally able to fix the misassembled arm but its still missing the screws and I have no idea what size they are or how to find out. They are small enough that home depot and lowes cannot tell me. He seemed to also not be able to transform properly too as I never could get him in dino mode. And his sword came with a stress fracture on the handle straight out of the box. So it put me off on ever trying to get another which was a shame because other than Triton (Paddles) I loved the other 4.