Planet X IDW vote

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Omnondippy, Aug 31, 2018.

?

What IDW character do you want?

1. Rung

23.8%
  2. Skids

9.3%
  3. Chromedome

15.2%
  4. Ratchet

7.9%
  5. Soundwave

18.5%
  6. Riptide

7.3%
  7. Nautica

33.1%
  8. Whirl

23.2%
  9. Scavengers

15.2%
  10. Other

9.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hyoumaru

Hyoumaru M.S.B.S. ver. 10.5

Personally I think Planet X could make a killing making an IDW-specific line. There are special cases, like the headmaster characters whose IDW designs don't include being a headmaster, like Brainstorm and Nightbeat, Cassettebots who don't turn into Cassettes like Rumblr/Frenzy and Rewind, or even Prowlstator (if they could make WFC/FOC Trypticon, why not)

Still, voted for Nautica, she badly needs a good toy, not a Rodimus redeco like SXS is seemingly doing.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Omnondippy

Omnondippy Well-Known Member

Im sorry I couldn’t fit everyone on the options. The ones that are posted are mostly figures I don’t need but I couldn't fit everyone. Sorry if your option isn’t there

• Like Like x 1
  3. Omnondippy

The reason ratchet is there is because he appered a total of 6 times and one post for that character had 9 likes which seems other agreed with it. Though the sam can be said for Nova prime and Rewind though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TheSuperion

TheSuperion No am Bishoujo!

I wish there was an option for just Fulcrum, instead of the scavengers as a whole. Cause Hasbro increasingly looks like its intending to produce all of the scavengers that existed in G1, and that's good enough for me. But Fulcrum has almost no chance of happening officially, so 3rd party is our only option.

• Like Like x 2
  5. DocSeth81

DocSeth81 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I clicked other for a few reasons. I heard a rumor that Rung is going to be in Cybervese, so if that is true, I hope there is a figure of him in that line. I like Rung, but I don't like him enough to spend 70-110 dollars on him. Skids, Nautica, Chromedome, I am good with their mainline releases. Soundwave, I really want an updated g1 version that turns into a tape player (kind of like how Unique Toys did Blaster). Ratchet, I am holding out hope for WFC to release him as a repaint of Ironhide. Whirl, I think I am the only person in the world that really likes the MMC version. Riptide I'm not totally familiar with. Scavengers, hoping that Hastak puts them out. so here's what I would like to see.....

MTMTE Rodimus as a DELUXE
    Mistress of Flame
    Sentinel Prime with Apex Armor
    Stealth Bomber Megatron (voyager)
    Pharma

• Like Like x 1
  6. CybertronianFan

CybertronianFan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thank you @Omnondippy . I've been meaning to set up this thread, but with crazy how work's been, time wasn't on my side.

I know very little of the IDW'verse, but I'd like to see PX take a crack at Chromedome and Cyclonus

Keep your votes and request coming folks. I have forwarded links of these threads to PX and they are watching :cool: 

• Like Like x 2
  7. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Target-Power-Titan-Prime-Battle-Master

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I went with skids and nautica....ONLY if they're deluxe or slightly taller than deluxe scale to fit with chug....none of this voyager scale nonsense for characters that dont need to be that big

• Like Like x 2
  8. Probe

Probe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    But we have a deluxe sized skids of thay exact design.

• Like Like x 2
  9. optimusmegas

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    we do...complete with finicky legs and arms with a pitiful range of motion...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Probe

Probe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, but do you really want to replace that with a figure that looks the exact same, at the same size, but with better shoulders for $80usd?

• Like Like x 2
  11. optimusmegas

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    who said it's going to look the exact same? i'm not asking for a knockoff here. the t30 skids figures looks similar to the idw design but there are differences to it. they could give it better legs, shoulders, and ankles as well as other articulation points the figure is missing. they could do the transformation better...get rid of the jutting out part of the car by his knees and shrink up the backpack...have all his weapons like the wrist guns flip out like it did in the comics. there's plenty to do as well as make him a little taller.

this is a wish thread anyway...in the unlikely event it's ever made remember..YOU don't have to buy it.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Abyssaurus

Abyssaurus Insecticon

I voted for Riptide and the Scavengers. If I could only pick one scavenger it'd be Fulcrum. Hasbro might actually release new toys of the rest of them, but I doubt they'd make Fulcrum. Not as a bomb, anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  13. DutyBeforeAll

DutyBeforeAll Well-Known Member

nautica And rung for me.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Agent 53

Agent 53 Well-Known Member

I've kind of taken a shine to Anode and Lug, I think they're cool. Plus according to TF wiki their cannon transformation is based on existing figures, so they could have a basis to work with.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Omnondippy

Beacuse PX have started of with two Leader class sized figures, why not a Tyrest! I think I would rather PX tackle him rather than MMC.

• Like Like x 1
  16. SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster SG Wrecker

News Credits:
    *looks at the current crop of Cybervese toys*
    ewwwwww, Sweet Omnissiah, Nooooooo.......just....no.

• Like Like x 1
  17. CybertronianFan

CybertronianFan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am not sure if they have confirmed the actual sizes yet. I think they will be leader-sized, but will hold out until they do a side-by-side comparison pic or state something to solidify this. In the mean while, most of you are hoping it will be that size

• Like Like x 2