Pink White and Blue CyM Kat's Fembot Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by CyMKat, Nov 9, 2023.

1. CyMKat

CyMKat Active Member

So Thought I might share my collection. Any feedback on display set up or anything else is very welcome.

A little background on my collection:
    A few years ago downsized my collection that had been building up since Armada from 900 figures down to about 30. I know, crazy right? Anyway I kept my favs and turns out most were all Female transformers. Makes since I guess as I am a girl :rolleyes: . I don't know many other female transformers fans so IDK if this is common or not. Anyway my goal now is to collect every version of my fav transformer character, the one who got me into Transformers in the first place and the one who just manages to keep getting cooler as time goes along, Arcee.

So hope you enjoy.
    IMG_20231109_085514719.jpg

IMG_20231109_085458248.jpg

"Classic" Arcee shelf
    IMG_20231109_085541348.jpg

"Prime" Arcee Shelf
    IMG_20231109_085548477.jpg

"Movie" Arcee Shelf (This one just got a big bump in the last few months)
    IMG_20231109_085530943.jpg

"Other" Arcee Shelf
    IMG_20231109_085523872.jpg

So as you can see RN I have a pretty good start. But when I say every version I mean EVERY version. More or less. I have a check list of Arcee's that I could find but I want to get into 3rd party as well and that is were it gets hard to track them down as they can have very different names.

I included my current list here but if anyone is aware of a figure I left off please let me know so I can add it. And yes I left off most (but not all) repaints and regional releases like Takara versions on purpose. (although I do plan on getting both Hasbro and Takara versions of a few eventually) For now I'm focusing on toys that were new molds or retooled / repainted into Arcee

Thanks Again and hope you enjoy my collection and watching it grow as much as I do.

• Like Like x 16
  2. CyMKat

CyMKat Active Member

So this is the current Goal check List for my collection:
    Like I said In OP If anyone knows a arcee that is not a repaint or regional release (unless the regional is better then the US Hasbro one;) ) version of already released arcee let me know so I can consider adding it to my goal list.

Decided to update this with a X by the ones I have in the collection.

Official Licensed (I also left off actually writing Arcee on every one ;) )
    Super High-Breed Model
    MC Axis "Garage kit"
    Super Collection Figure
    Beast Wars Transmetal
    Heroes of Cybertron
    MyClone
    Energon X
    Palisades Statue (boy this thing is ugly :eek: )
    Transformers (Bay Verse) 2007 X
    Robot Heroes
    Binaltech
    Diamond Select Mini Bust (why are all the statues ugly? :confused: )
    ROTF X
    Human alliance (Bundle with Skids/Mikaela)
    ROTF Legends Class
    Animated X
    Cyberverse Legion class (2012)
    Robots in Disguise X
    Beast Hunters X
    Kre-O
    Kre-O (RID version) from Autobot Command Center Playset
    Kreon Class of 1984
    Generations 30 X
    Legends (2015) X
    Combiner Hunter
    Platinum Edition
    Q-Transformers
    Q- Transformers Capsule Toy
    Titans Return X
    Autobot Warrior Code Name Arcee X
    Tiny Turbo Charger (ROTF)
    Studio Series 3 pack
    Earth Rise / Kingdom X
    Masterpiece
    Tiny Turbo charger (Cyberverse)
    Super 7 Re-Action X
    World's Smallest Micro figure
    Wiz Kids Deep Cuts X
    R.E.D. X
    legacy prime universe X
    Unicron Trilogy Companion Pack (yeah right like I will ever get this one :( )
    Studio Series 86 X
    Bumblebee Movie X
    Authentics X
    Jada Nano Metal
    Minimate
    Studio Series ROTB X
    Beast Combiner X
    Beast Weaponizer X
    Trumpeter Smart Kit
    Monogram Bag Clip
    Furai Model Kit X (I really need to finish this :oops: )
    Funko Pop
    Tacticon X (How is this the only Earth Spark Arcee??? Like best new take on her classic appearance)
    DLX

3rd Party
    Big Fire Bird Nicee Ex-01
    Monolith CyberFemBOT A.R.C.
    Impossible Toys Valkyrie
    I-Gear Delicate Warrior
    APC Toys Angel Engine APC-005
    NewAge Toys Maschinemensch H-48
    Mastermind Creations Ocular Max / Perfection Series Azalea OM PS-04 (not sure if these releases are any different from each other save for slight color difference)
    Mastermind Creations Protoform Azalea Ps-04P (Only TFTM concept art color version I have found of a Arcee)
    Mastermind Creations Azalea the Avenger R-08
    Zeta Toys Arc ZT EX-05
    CDL-01 RC X
    Dr. Wu ONLY HUMAN Arcee DW-P27
    Fans Toys Rouge
    DX9 Toys X14 Leah DX9-X1415
    Iron Factory Pink Assassin IF-EX16 X
    Perfect Effect Motobot RC PE-DX01 X
    TransArt Metal Spider (Pink Version) BWM-08W X

Last edited: Jun 3, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  3. tuddymus bee

tuddymus bee Well-Known Member

Amazing collection, my daughter would love it. She doesn't have as many transformers but she loves fembots, rodimus/hot rod and she also has a lot of dolls. Monster high, Bratz, rainbow high and sailor moon are her favs.

• Like Like x 2
  4. CyMKat

CyMKat Active Member

Decided to do a little display with my other non Arcee bots.
    IMG_20231110_192350947.jpg
    For some reason could not get this into good focus no matter how many times I tried.

And by section
    The Good Girls (Autobots)
    IMG_20231110_192426523.jpg

The Bad Girls (Decepticons)
    IMG_20231110_192406052.jpg

And the ones somewhere in the middle. (and yes I know Transmutate's status on gender is questionable but I include them because it's are too cool of a deep cut toy to not display.)
    IMG_20231110_192442060.jpg

So now this is literally my whole Transformers collection of Fembots. The only thing in my collection not on display now are the Combiner Wars Abominus and a late G1 inspired areal deception combiner I'm still putting together. Repainting CW Starscream into Action Master colors and using CW Blackwing, Dreadwind, Spinister & Needlenose as Limbs. BUt I still need Spinister and Needlenose and they demand like 3rd party aftermarket prices now.

• Like Like x 7
  5. LongarmMagnus

LongarmMagnus aka Biggerer Convoy

I love it

• Like Like x 1
  6. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The ladies look good together. I look forward to seeing your collection grow. :thumb 

• Like Like x 1
  7. OptimusTarzan

OptimusTarzan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks great. I like the floating shelves as all my stuff is on floating shelves too. Recommend bigger shelves to fit your growing collection.

8. CyMKat

CyMKat Active Member

So I always had my Orthia transformed and displayed as the way they showed in the instructions but after looking at what a few people have done by just changing the transformation a bit I decided to test out a few things.

Who Knew that just flipping her torso backwards could make her look so much better. Like I never liked the Starscream mold's torso mode as it was supposed to be.
    IMG_20231122_132541982.jpg

And then a little changing up on the legs such as Turning the Alita legs sideways made the upper legs look more proportinal and flipping the lower part around and adding the had part to the back port rally makes the whole leg look more proportional and coherent (the arms and legs do not have so much a difference in the amount of color they add and I think it's more balanced) to me at least.

I think this is going to be my preferred way to display it from now on.

And then after seeing what someone did with a Windblade figure I decided to play around with adding another fembot as a chest piece

Who would have thought this would work as well as it dose
    IMG_20231122_132612733.jpg

Like it gives it a nice color splash and fits with the overall feel of Orthia. But what really surprised me is how the pegs that tab the wheels together fit perfectly in the holes of Alita's afterburners. Like it Javelin was almost made for this.
    But just my luck it came loose when I took the pic :oops: 

I am not going to display her like this as Javelin is waaaaaay to cool of a figure to be used like this. Maybe if I got a second one but I don't see that happening. I rarely buy 2 of the same figure. Maybe a recolor, retool but never the exact same one except for the deception drone/troopers from Prime when I wanted to army build a Prim display.

• Like Like x 5
  9. thesiege_2005

thesiege_2005 Well-Known Member

Nice specialized collection!

Before the fandom got an official transforming Arcee in Generations and before the Animated one came out, the closest thing we had was the 2007 Movie Elita-1 figure, which was a repaint of the Energon Arcee bike but with the colors inverted which made her more accurate to Arcee's color scheme. Thought I'd mention it since it's technically not an Arcee but sure looks like it.

Throughout my collecting history I rarely buy third party figures (typically only add-on parts or accessories) but back then I decided to buy a third party Arcee, thinking it was unlikely Hasbro would ever release one (ha). It was between the Impossible Toys Valkyrie and I-Gear Delicate Warrior and I went with the latter one and was glad I did. It was a pretty great figure for its time and I still like it better than some of the official releases that have come out since then. The head sculpt is great and the pink color really pops (unlike the drab SS86). The hips are a little loose so it has a little hard time standing on its own but the included display stand helps. So I recommend if you can get for a decent price.

arcees-2014.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. CyMKat

CyMKat Active Member

Thanks for the Info. I'm really interested in more 3rd party figures but given the high prices I am focusing more on finishing up my official release collection first.
    RN the only 3rd party Arcee I have is a CDL-01 RC as it was the cheapest one I could get at the time and had the accurate classic Arcee Head in addition to the anime style head. And while it lacks some color detail compared to the Big Firebird EX-01 Nicee but the non metallic pink of the CDL-01 RC is also much closer to classic Arcee. But I do plan to one day get a true Big Firebird Ex-01.

I did order a TransArts BWM-08PW Metal Spider as most likely a 2001 BotCon Beast Wars Arcee is like $800+ on average now and will most likely be the last official Arcee I will ever get my hands on.
    And I won a EBay auction for a Perfect Effect PE-DX01 RC at a great price so it's on the way as well.

But the one I am really hunting after is a Magic Square MS-G01 Peach Girl. But unfortunately it seems the only ones in existence on the market are the MS-G01X and it looks no were as good as the original release.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Great stuff! Have you picked up a Minerva yet? I really like her (and all Masterforce tbh)

12. CyMKat

CyMKat Active Member

Do you mean this Minerva?
    IMG_20231126_185544319.jpg
    Not sure how I like it. It seems to me they should have found a way to use the StrongArm shoulders to make the front fenders come off the shoulders instead of the backpack. Like IDK why they could not do that. Also wish I could find gap fillers for her fenders. I almost think the StrongArm would have been better if they just made them fold foreword over the shoulder off the backpack

I did add a few new ones since my OP and last update

• Like Like x 1
  13. CyMKat

CyMKat Active Member

So since I added a few figure I should put up a little update,
    Most are not Arcee but are on my other Fembots shelf

IMG_20231126_185649677.jpg

Added Legacy Minerva, Alita 1 & OverRide
    (also is it just me or dose the RID StrongArm head and the Legacy head look like they are belong better if they were swapped? Like the new one looks more "cartoon" and the RID looks more like a legacy toy head to me)

IMG_20231126_185637466.jpg
    And on the Bad Girls side

added Legacy Antagony (I really wish someone would make a 3rd party upgrade head so she could be card art and comic accurate, I just stuck the Scavenger one on for now but I think I will switch it back to the Inferno head)
    and with is what is without a doubt the absolute worst figure in my entire collection now, a Arms Micron Airachnid

IMG_20231126_185942946.jpg

And the "classic" Arcee shelf got a ReAction Arcee

Sorry for blurry photos I really need to figure out how to get better pics from my Motorola

• Like Like x 2
  14. CyMKat

CyMKat Active Member

Well my BWM-08PW Pink spider Assassin arrived today and was added to the "Other" Arcee shelf

IMG_20231127_225418353.jpg

And got a surprise gift from a friend came to day as well, and I really do mean surprise because I did not know this figure even existed. And She was my favorite characters from her show when I discovered it. And I am surprised they actually used her real GoBots name this time instead of just making it a homage repaint.

IMG_20231127_225405114.jpg

So of course she got placed on shelf right away

• Like Like x 2
  15. CyMKat

CyMKat Active Member

So while fiddling with Crasher I found out something I have never seen anyone mention yet. I am sure I am not the first to figure this out. But I had to mess with this for a while and put it up as part of my display
    Crash Blast 01.jpg
    This is not a crack in the arm BTW it's just a paint error. But this dose put some squeeze on the blast effect post so I don't suggest doing this for a long term display.
    Crash Blast 2.jpg
    And just encase anyone needed a reference of why I was so happy to find out you could do this with her!
    Crash Blast 3.jpg
    Okay so I did not have all the right color blast effects or a all red sports car to do this but you get the idea :D  and at least Override has some red and a canopy on her chest like Turbo dose.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  16. CyMKat

CyMKat Active Member

So more fiddling around while I redo my whole display
    What happens when you combine a Purple fossilizer with a Purple Junkion armorizer and a has some purple battle master
    IMG_20240228_153259046.jpg
    Now add a purple Decepticon
    IMG_20240228_171605271.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nemesis Scourge

Nemesis Scourge Unicron's finest

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Very cool collection and setup!

Wow! That looks way better. I have to try that one mine and on Starscream as well.

• Like Like x 1
  18. CyMKat

CyMKat Active Member

Thanks. Glade I could give someone else some inspiration. I also have the Star Scream but I'm not sure if it would look as good I'll have to try it out and see too.

I hope to one day do a custom from the star scream into a Action Master Thunder Cracker paint job with Spinister, Needle Nose, Black Wing and Dread Wind as the limbs.
    800px-G1toy-ActionMaster-Thundercracker.jpg
    400px-TF-POTP-Blackwing.jpg 300px-PowerOfThePrimestoy-Dreadwind.jpg
    reduced-image_10946_106.jpg reduced-image_10949_106.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Turbine027

Turbine027 Boys or Toys? BOTH!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    To this day, I still use Delicate Warrior as my unofficial “G1 Vintage” figure on display :D 

IMG_0693.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  20. CyMKat

CyMKat Active Member

Oh nice! And thanks for the info. Delicate Warrior is high up on my 3rd party want list. Now I think I might bump it to the top.
    Also YOU GOT THE DR. WU ONLY HUMANS! So cool! :cool: 

I want the Arcee from that so bad. I just can't see springing aftermarket prices for the whole set unless I just start making a lot of extra money I can burn. And that Collectors Club G.I.Joe Arcee is almost as expensive as the whole Dr. Wu set.

• Like Like x 1