Physical Attributes

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Grimlock1991, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Grimlock1991

Grimlock1991 Well-Known Member

Can someone give a description to some of the Transfomers Strength class. How much can they all lift in tons and what not. Whosa faster?

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    If you go purely by tech specs, you can run a search in our Resources section. Just scroll down, pick the attribute you want, and click on the link with the number.

If you mean in terms of the fiction, then the only real answer is to skim through the tech specs. I know Blurr (G1) was called the fastest Autobot at one time or another, and Predaking has some pretty monstrous strength, but it is all subjective.

Not to mention the end of line toys tended to get more and more ridiculously overpowered until you ended up with guys like Clench and Pyro - ultimate invincibles.

3. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    When i got my Omega Supreme, I thought his stats were ridiculous- in a cool sense- because he could lift 300,000 tons.
    EGAD!
    but then came Metroplex and Scorponok and then Fort Max...

it seems they went bananas over their stats.

to me, it was really hard to believe anything other than the bio on those tech specs because of what weapons and abilities they seemingly gave at random to the oddest of bots.

When G1 minibots were packing weapons that woulda dropped Megs or a seeker cold, i kept wondering why wasn't the tech specs keeping up?

just a thought that was thunk, i think.