PerfectFusion Caesium (Masterpiece Slag)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by dalianjj, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Pitt

Pitt Well-Known Member

That's all that really matters. He just has a different look to him than the others, IMO, that I attribute to the fact that he was first. FT has come a long way since Scoria.

2. Jdk504

Jdk504 REDWOLF

No doubt that personal preference play a huge part in what you collect. I have heard read somewhere on here that alot of folks feel Grinder doesn't match well with the set. They were speculating he was designed by someone
    other than the other four.

All in all I think they look fantastic! All of them are amazing to transform and handle. I'm sure Caesium will be the same.

Fanstoys has made will continue to make great MP/toys. I love their Willis and am close to picking up Omega Supreme, but I don't have anywhere to put him. I always said that Ultra Magnus would be my largest Transformer as he is still fun to play with and transform. I dont want to struggle to play with larger bots, but they do look glorious!

3. mags2424

mags2424 TT and 3P MP Advocate

Don't forget Phoenix, he is a bigger bot but amazing. I highly recommend him if you can't get Omega

4. Jdk504

Jdk504 REDWOLF

Ya I thought about him too, but I just don't think I want anything larger than Magnus. I think handling these guys is part of the fun as well and if they are too large and I can't handle them they become not fun, but he does look good.

5. malware5

malware5 Well-Known Member

If you're reading this post you've been Caesiumed!

:D 

I feel for all of you waiting on this guy like myself. For me it's just no longer the case of me wanting my new toy and all but it's the case of caving in and buying all sorts of figures available out there which range from; 'MEH' to 'I'll think about it'. Like that Koot and TT's MP-40. I know if Caesium were to have been here, I'd be basking in the glow of completing the three year long journey and finishing my off my dibots and wouldn't have even given those characters two looks but in his absence all of a sudden those figures have begun to look somewhat appealing.

It sucks to have my money tied up in a PO for so long but the only reason I tolerate it is because there is nothing I'd rather spend my money on, toy wise. Caesium is still my most anticipated figure of the ones to be released in the remainder of this year, Sideswipe is a character I've never really cared for but have just been strung along by TT, same with Sunstreaker. The levels of cartoon accuracy on Caesium, in both modes, is insane, if he's as good as Stomp in quality I do believe he could very well be my new favourite dibot.... whenever he gets here that is!?

6. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is that anything like being Rick rolled?

I love 3P stuff but honestly that's why I never PO 3P items. There's no benefit in it. Plenty of copies will be available when it first drops. I just buy it sometime after it drops. I don't have my money tied up in something with no actual, concrete release date. If I preorder anything it'll be official Takara stuff whose release dates are pretty much hammered in stone.

• Like Like x 1
  7. malware5

Yep!

;) 

Same here, I only pre-order TT for the very reason you've mentioned plus the very good discounts they offer. With third party it's a different story, I generally don't pre-order unless I know I'm 21000% getting the figure a la Phoenix. No need to wait and pay more later for something I definitely know I'm getting! Rain, snow or shine....nothing could have stopped me from getting that figure unless some trusted reviewer like Skullface revealed it had some shitty QC that could make Ollie seem like the next Stomp.

8. shogun221

shogun221 timewaster extraordinaire

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Truth told, I'm not 100% sure Cesium matches the other DiBots either. I definitely like his look better than Scoria, it just reminds me of how the more recent toon-accurate MPs don't quite fit in with the older stuff.

Buying one DiBot a month. Already have Stomp and Sever. Grinder comes next. So I guess Scoresium is either October or November depending on if I can secure Soar for a reasonable price. Hear that P/F, you have two months!

9. Devastator21

Devastator21 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Trusted reviewed and skullface in the same sentence. *shudders*

• Like Like x 1
  10. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol :thumb 

• Like Like x 1
  11. shogun221

shogun221 timewaster extraordinaire

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Skullface seems to get a lot of hate. Is there some backstory here that I should be aware of? I don't always agree with the guy, but he seems better than a lot of the mainstream reviewers that fall in love with everything that crosses their desk.

• Like Like x 4
  12. edgecrusher

edgecrusher "She wanted nothin', and I delivered." TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Mostly it seems to come from people who don't like his ham-handed sausage fingers man-handling figures as he transforms them on screen without reading the instructions first, and some people who don't like his skits. He has his quirks but he's a trusted reviewer because he doesn't get free products and isn't sponsored directly by any retailer. He also says up front if the product he's reviewing was loaned to him by a friend or a retailer or purchased directly.

• Like Like x 2
  13. malware5

He doesn't seem to give a lot of love to the figures they think he should be showing more love/credit to.....you know.....figures they like!

:lol 

• Like Like x 2
  14. dalianjj

dalianjj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    I am working on it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 41
  15. Gamerlingual

Gamerlingual Moderator

News Credits:
    Awesome thanks!!

16. mags2424

mags2424 TT and 3P MP Advocate

So much Yes!!!!! Thanks @dalianjj

• Like Like x 1
  17. supervir2

supervir2 Feels like the kid in Big everyday.

News Credits:
    Woot!

18. botfan

botfan Quote this Avatar

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ............................................................:rip :rip :rip :rip :rip :rip :rip :rip 

19. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's why it's taking so long, dalianjj is making them all by himself! :eek: 

• Like Like x 6
  20. Jwwu

Jwwu Well-Known Member

Post of the year!!!

• Like Like x 3