Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by bullettrain, Jun 6, 2016.
Good to know thanks for the heads up!
Episode 157's, March 3rd, 2016:
Several confirmations of leaks Chainclaw posted on TFW2005.
1. The Voyager Laser Prime, which is the figure Clainclaw described as Star Convoy, it will have two heads.
2. Voyager Megatron, Transmissions has only seen robot mode, which has tank kibble, Chainclaw said it has a jet mode, but Transmissions said that a jet isn't obvious to them. The sticker sheet has triangle stickers that might be for wings. Not sure.
3. Voyager Alpha Trion, Chainclaw said it's a wolf, but Transmissions thinks it's a lion. It does had a horn on the beast mode head.
4. Leader "Powermaster Prime" has a blue repaint. Called Magnus Prime/Super Ginrai.
5. Voyager Tidal Wave, Triple Changer turns into an aircraft carrier and jet. No confirmation on a Broadside repaint, but it makes sense with it's modes.
6. Decepticon Clones (Pounce/Wingspan) and Autobot Clones (Fastlane/Cloudraker) are getting figures.
7. They cannot confirm anything about Predaking from Chainclaw's rumors.
8. Hasbro is releasing toys in lines called the "Strength Set" and "Speed Set".
9. Deluxe Iron Apex - had a place holder picture of the Apex Bomber.
10 Titan Master Powerhouse, a diecast figure, an exclusive somewhere. Not sure who the character is.
11. Nautica coming.
looking at this 9,10,7 haven't been for filled so no deluxe god boomer yet
Does anyone know what Perfect Effect's track record is w/reissues?
I was short on funds and I really regret not being able to pick this set up before it sold out everywhere.
I'm really hoping that Perfect Effect releases this set again so I can pick one up in the not too distant future.
Are we talking the head/hi-q set? I musta just got one of the last ones from Toy Dojo. Soon as I got my Jinrai Prime last week I went on the hunt to track Hi-Q down.
Now i'm just waiting for my Siege on Cybertron Optimus to get here
I recently got mine from Toy Dojo as well. From what I've seen though, PE seems to reissue sold out sets quite often enough. Especially if they seemed to have sold well as this one has.
Yep. The head, Hi-Q, and thigh filler set. I have a Magnus Prime on the way but, unfortunately I was short on cash and I couldn't get the PC-15 set before it just disappeared everywhere.
Not a great track record. I can't think of anything since they started the PC line that they've re-issued. I think the most instructive case, as far as PE goes, would be the Superion feet set. They released black feet for Superion (PC-01), then when Unite Warriors gave him white HFGs, re-released the mold in white (PC-05). I think there's a chance they'll do a re-release of PC-15 around the time of the TTM exclusive two-pack, maybe with some tweaks to match the new set (if necessary)
Was the original retail $50.00? It seems a bit steep but that's what it's listed for at TF-Source. I was also looking at the set since I just got Magnus Prime in, but I don't want to spend that kind of money on a powermaster...
$50? It's $30.10 usd here . Perfect Effect PE PC-15 Upgrade Kit for Takara Transformers LG-35 LG35 Super Ginrai Jinrai
Ya it was $30-$35 depending on the store. Mine was $34.99 at BBTS.
PC-15 Perfect Combiner Upgrade
Original retail was $35 usd
I got mine on Ebay for 32.99 free shipping from a cousin of mine. He got it and called me up, asking if I would wand one for my PM OP. He did me a huge favor cause at the tine it was sold out a few months back.
I'm trying to sell some stuff so I can raise enough money to get this set. The link to the really nice G1 lot that I have available is in my signature below.
PLEASE help the cause!
After having this set for awhile I honestly can't recommend it. For what you get it is waaaay overpriced and the HI Q figure is kind of junk. Legs fall apart every time you transform him. He does look good with PC-16 but that's really it's only redeeming feature.
TR Magnus Prime (Siege on Cybertron)
DaimChoc Reports - ダイムチョック・リポーツ
Looks awesome! Great photos, DaimChoc!
These sets are great, especially if you prefer a more G1 style PMOP. Are they perfect? No, but then again, given certain limitations no one should ever expect them to be. For what they are, and what they represent, in SPITE of said limitations, the sets are terrific! Personally, I have no real complaints about any of them.
Any word on a reissue? Seems like this set was surprisingly limited for a PE product.
TCP got some more in stock about a week ago.
Perfect Effect PC-15 Upgrade Kits LG Ginrai
Perfect Effect PC-16 JINRAI PRIME
Hope that helps some, but I don't know if there is any of reissue planned.
My PC-16 arrived today, very cool. Now I just need to find a Godbomber for a not insane price.
Separate names with a comma.