1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

People at Botcon, do me a favor?

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Rattrap, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not sure where to put this, so Im putting this here, if its wrong, could one of you mods kindly move this for me :) 
    Well, Im unable to attend Botcon, and I know that there is a bunch of stuff that I would like to get from there. If someone would be able to get me a couple of the things off my list, I would buy them from you from and give you 5% more for your time, plus shipping.

Robot Masters Price
    G1 Convoy X2 $15
    Starscream* $15
    Beast Megatron $15
    Beast Convoy $15
    Victory Saber MIB $30
    Seeker 2 pack MISB* $35

Hasbro Reissue
    Tracks $7
    Redalert* $7
    Jazz $7
    Thundercracker* $10
    Skywarp* $10
    Dirge* $10
    Silverstreak $7
    Total $183
    Stuff with * wanted badly
    Price is maximum amount willing to spend, feel free to spend less than the amount I got set there.
    Stuff can be loose unless noted. If you can do this for me, post here, and PM me.
    Thanks
    Joe

2. Glhboy

Glhboy <font color=red><b>Goes Like Hell....</b></font>

News Credits:
    FYI, those prices you have listed will not get you any of those toys. Example, the G1 Convoy from Robot Masters does 2-3 times more than that.

3. P1atinumGQ

P1atinumGQ Devourer of Transformers

I don't see much wrong with the RM prices cept for the Optimus, which should be around $20, and the Starscream which is definitely over $20. Optimus is in NO way 2-3x $15.

4. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    You never know what you'll find and what prices to pay...you may get lucky. I considered paying 20 each for the RM victory leo and star saber at the SDCC, but I found the boxed set later that day for 15 total. So good luck to anyone at botcon, and be safe too!

5. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Anyone?

6. PrimeTime

PrimeTime Well-Known Member

PM'ed ya, let me know if you still need with the RMs after Botcon is over...