People Are TERRIBLE At WFC Escalation!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by inturnmike, Jul 12, 2011.

1. inturnmike

inturnmike Well-Known Member

Man, I have played with some HORRIBLE "teammates" in WFC escalation the last few days. I had a game the other day on Broken Hope where I would buy everyone else Overshields, Scrapmakers, and even Healing Rays...They would still die very quickly, leaving me to fend for myself on a few different waves in the teens...Finally, I died on like wave 18, I think. I had 287 kills and 1 death..the ENTIRE rest of the TEAM had 96 kills and 11 deaths between the THREE of them....What the hell?

And it seems like people don't understand the concept that it is a GROUP effort! You have to help each other buy stuff, open doors, revive, etc....You have to be a little bit more strategic..How about NOT openeing ALL 3 doors to the Overshield room in Broken Hope, geniuses? How about only opening one of the doors, and then staying out of the room so they don't spawn there? You go in and get your shields and get out, that's IT! You limit the fronts on which the enemies can attack...How about 3 people not being stuck in one stairway at any given time, clogging it up so you can't back out of there if you need to go get health? Players running into each other and getting in each other's way are the biggest reasons people fail in that game.

And how about making an effort to revive the guy who has over 5,000 credits and a Scrapmaker, when the rest of the team has about 500 credits between them, so the fight can continue....It seems too often that, as I go, so does the "team"...Arrrgh!

2. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Machine

No one really plays escalation too much anymore, its all about team deathmatch. What platform do you play on?

3. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    im teh beast at escalation

4. inturnmike

xbox 360...people play all night long...not sure what you are seeing, Eman...

5. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's why I prefer playing escalation with people on my friends list.

Not too long ago I was playing Escalation on District, and I went down. So these two kids left me to die because they decided to go and hide on the other side of the map. Note this was only wave 4, so I don't see why they'd be afraid of dying that early. I only went down because I was fighting off enemies by myself while they were lollygagging on the other side of the map.

6. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

I don't have a problem with players who are just generally bad at the game, hey when your playing with randoms it's always going to be a lottery. But what I cannot stand is selfish, hoarding, non-teamplayer types. I hate those tigh asses who have like 4,000+ points yet won't open any doors or help out teammates.

Whenever I have spare points I will always buy my teammates overshields, ammo, nades etc. especially if I see them struggling or they don't have many points.

7. Nightmare966

Nightmare966 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am 1/2 like this. I usually try to save as much as I can because I go all crazy :p  Still, I have no problems to get someone an overshield or half of it if they have no points or not many, but they've shown courage and teamwork.

8. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    You wouldn't have to worry about much if you ever run into me in Escalation. Do you play on 360? That's what I'm stuck with. Anyways, I've had instances where I was literally on the other end of the map and have rushed over to downed teammates, risking my life in the process. I actually care about my teammates.

9. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    i agree. they venture off and dont save you, but expect you to save them. and what really grinds my gears is when you put points into a machine and then someone bo-gaurds you and steals what you spent your hard earned points on. grrrr....

10. Bumblebee028

Bumblebee028 Technobot Prime

News Credits:
    I WISH I could get a team mate as good as you in escalation. What do I get? People who steal overshields when I die on top of the overshield spawn. That, and people who steal my much needed energon battle pistol. People in this game really suck.

BB28

11. omega145

omega145 Autobot

Ebay:
    Sorry man, not everyone has as much time to play on there as you.

12. Letang58

Letang58 New Member

I wish more people played escalation and the game in general.

13. Stryker055

Stryker055 Trying my best here!

Ebay:
    I try to play Escalation all the time, but it's pretty hard to find matches nowadays.

14. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Briefly the owner of KB Toys

News Credits:
    I'll be honest...being told how bad I was at the game the DAY it came out for the entire session (by an adult, not some random swearing kid) is pretty much the main reason I don't play online...my 9 year old son logged in later that night and tried and got the same abuse that he also wasn't "good enough to be playing online" and should "be better"...I don't get a lot of time to game so no, I don't eat sleep and breathe every game that comes out, but a few hardcore gamers are also hardcore douchebags and have turned us off to online gaming entirely.

15. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah thats why i rarely go on and just join random rooms with all the wanna be elite dicks.

some ppl can naturally br good at a game, i can agree with that. but as others said, some ppl spend hours and hours and think that those playing with them should be just as good.

the game(s) are there for everyone to play and enjoy whether suck or not. got a problem then find others of your own friends to play, if you are going to complain that much, not referring the OP.

also, im kind of bored of it. its very rinse repeat.

16. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    if i were you i would buy a mich and tell them to STFU. i hate people who think they are tough over the internet or online gaming. talking shit over a game is weak. i hopee you guys start liking gaming again, its fun.

17. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This, I ave the points I'll always share. I'm usually the first to open doors to the over shield and the scrap maker too. I love escalation, and used to play on it for hrs at a time. There are some selfish a and thoughtless players out there though

18. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
    Nobody on my friends list wants to play Escalation. I still need that stupid achievement. XD

19. AngryChad

AngryChad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Conquest FTW.

20. inturnmike

Dude!!! I was in Pulse the other day and spent a hard-earned 600 creds on a scrapmaker and sme dude smacked me right as I finished paying and he stole it! Mother F-er!!!!