Pennsylvania Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Maverick Hunter Christian, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Dachande

Dachande Pleasure Toast Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :popcorn 
    This is kind of fun watching the troll-baiting and the resurrection of the 'scalpers are evil' topic.
    Personally, I have always and will continue to hate scalpers and their ilk.
    Then again, it's the market that drives these bottom feeders to keep doing what they do.
    When it boils down to it, they're almost a necessity and part of the hobby in general.
    Kind of like ankle-biter dogs. Sure, they're worthless and annoying, but someone out there finds them tasty.

Sightings- Chambersburg is barren and desolate. Shopping sucks too.
    Target has fresh assortments of the Thunderwing wave, and Wal Mart has the same stuff they've had for weeks.

2. friendship pony

friendship pony death bringer

News Credits:
    nothing at roosevelt blvd walmart
    nothing abington target
    nothing willow grove TRU.

i think railspike ment that he bought the perceptors he saw not that they were there for everyone else to buy and that if you wanted he would happly sell you one for $50 plus $20 dollar shipping. lol.

3. optimusjay

optimusjay Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    what else is at q town

4. ELERALOR

ELERALOR Predacon

riiiiiight, just like all those honest reputable "businessmen" on Wall Street just making a living. where's the harm?

so i guess you just offer BIN only on ebay? and you just cover your expenses so TF fans can get their figs without worrying about "people raising the price" ?

oh wait, "it's business", so that makes it all good nevermind my bad dude. lol

5. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

Pgh Waterfront Target had nothing new.

6. ELERALOR

ELERALOR Predacon

dang it! those "businessmen" are everywhere. lol

7. Tytus

Tytus Well-Known Member

Johnstown WalMart has 1x each of:
    Cybertronian Soundwave
    Cliffjumper
    Thunderwing
    Cybertronian Megatron

In case anyone is missing these. Also a bunch of Gears and an Arcee and shit.

8. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    Nothing new in Exton yesterday but I'll check again today. TRU had a mess of those warrior from 3 worlds packs, if anyone cares.

9. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Y'know, I'd really hate to have the sightings thread closed and people banned because they can't resist feeding a troll. Just saying.

Oaks Target still doesn't have anything

10. DoctorKent

DoctorKent Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Saw Perceptor x 2, multiple new Bumblebees, the G2-eque Prime, and one Wreck-Gar at Franklin Mills TRU last night, at 7:30 pm. So they are now finally hitting Philadelphia area. I ordered mine through HTS, so too late for me to benefit.

John K.

11. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

^ really? That TRU has been a dead zone forever. I think the last thing I got from there was MP Grimlock forever ago.

12. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

Nice! I don't know about Philly but on this side of the state, TRU hasn't really been very worthwhile lately. If I can actually find something there, I'm all for it. Maybe have to hit a TRU this weekend.

13. DoctorKent

DoctorKent Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I don't usually find stuff there either. The last thing I bought there was a PCC Bombshock.
    There's very little science to the stocking of these things - stock runs out on hand, store puts in an order for a product assortment, they get what is in the warehouse, sometimes it's new and sometimes we're buried under Stalker Scorpinoks.:rolleyes: 
    Still, I'll gladly take the Transformers distribution over the horrific Marvel Universe and DCUC pack-outs (my brother collects them). NEVER saw Skrull Soldier, Mary Jane, variant figures, green Parademon...

John K.

14. Foster

Foster Haslab Unicron Backer #10 Veteran

News Credits:
    All right, the BS has been cleaned up and it won't be coming back to this thread.

15. Kimmer

Kimmer Well-Known Member

Montgomeryville tru and target both were busts as usual but if you're looking for an animated ironhide or hot rod there's like 100 each at tru, ridiculous.

16. krieg

krieg Dinobot Wrangler

I saw the same lot at the TRU at Fmills yesterday too, NOBODY else has been getting anything new. In fact, OV TRU just put out some red alerts, skullgrins, and one each of WfC Megs and Soundwave.

On another note, if anyone on here collects Marvel Uni figs, let me know if you see any of the Thanos, I've only seen them on Ebay.

17. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Like gargunkle posted earlier, nothing good at Waterfront Target today. The TJ Maxx location had one each of TFU 2.0 Skyjack and Hardhead for $17 each, three each of HA Sideswipe and Barricade for $15 and a few random RotF Deluxes. The Marshall's location had two remaining TFU 2.0 Skyjack figures for $13 each, but they're located near the registers and you need to be actually standing in the checkout line to find them. They had TFA Skywarp on clearance for $3, but I picked up the last four to add to my Toys for Tots pile and didn't see any more of those or any other TFA Voyagers.

18. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

OV Tru has had all the generations up to Thunderwing at one point. I have seen them there. I have yet to see any RTS figures there yet though. Just mounds of ROTF.

19. mirarage

mirarage Agent of Primus

News Credits:
    Thank you.

They've been there for about 2 weeks.
    10-15 each - $14.99.
    At least half is leftover stock from express' hence the little white price tags.

The TRU in montgomeryville had him in early january.
    I got only one.
    I saw him in willow grove comic store pre-xmas.
    Not there now.

20. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    I was away from the computer all day, so I missed all of what happened in the thread after my last comment, but I just want to say, I apologize if I offended anyone.

Anyways, sightings: W-B TRU actually had a RtS Prime and Tracks. I'm sure they probably had more, but I missed it.

TJ Maxx had a couple of...Skyfalls? I think that's what they were. I think there was a Hardhead too. Had their RotF deluxes marked down to $7 as well.

Also, One of the Walmarts I was to had the Bonecrusher/Ironhide and Starscream/Mudflap sets marked down to $20, if they interest anyone at that price. I'm considering the former, since I never got a Bonecrusher the first time around.