Pennsylvania Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Maverick Hunter Christian, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Bucket Head

Bucket Head -*-

mebbe special ops jazz and turbo tracks are variants?

bucket

2. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

nah, the ones I have from K-mart say Autobot on the back as well while saying special ops and turbo on the front.

3. optimusjay

optimusjay Well-Known Member

News Credits:

picked up the whole wave except for captain marvel today. thanks for the heads up. also if you could keep an eye out for some dcuc figs i am still looking for dcuc wave 14 obsidian (walmart exclussive) and dcuc wave 15 Raven. you seem to be everywhere at once. so let me know if you see these two and if you can hide them for me

4. Tytus

Tytus Well-Known Member

I see... I could have sworn both boxes were marked 2010 W1 R1. Anyway, yeah, I'm pretty sure they haven't put any Blurrs or Dirges out in that TRU yet. The Johnstown WalMart did have two Blurrs a few weeks ago, but I passed on them. And now I want one :( 
    But yes, typically, the WalMart there has a more up-to-date selection.

5. Sarrow

Sarrow Well-Known Member

CRAP! I didn't make it to the WM. I remember years ago when WM and TRU were in the same parking lot... now WM moved a mile or so down the road. It wouldn't have been a big deal on any other day, but I was there yesterday morning in the middle of the first substantial snowstorm and I go home the other way.

Maybe the Dirge was a leftover then b/c it appeared that the new cases that were just put out were the skullgrin/cliffjumper cases.

6. mirarage

mirarage Agent of Primus

News Credits:
    Have yet to see a raven, nevermore.
    I did see an obsidian at hilltown walmart several weeks ago.
    Vanished quickly.
    Will keep eyes open.

PS: toyark now has pics up for dcu wv16, the bane wave.

7. The Crooked Man

The Crooked Man Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dirge, Skullgrin, WfC Cliffjumper, and Thunderwing at Media TRU. Couple TFA Ironhides and Rodimus Minors left, too.

8. Mechafire

Mechafire Tarnished Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Exton Kmart: Generations Red Alert and Megatron, one of each.

Exton TRU: A few Animated Rodimuses and Ironhides are still there, to my surprise. Also had a bunch of Battle Blades Optimus Primes, Tomahawks and Terradives.

Exton Target: Had a bunch of PCC Crankcases, and one Generations Skullgrin who came home with me.

9. ToddJumper

ToddJumper Toddimus

Ebay:
    Harrisburg Target (off 322) had WFC Megatron (got last one last night), WFC Cliffjumper, a lot of Red Alerts, Skullgrin, one Dirge left and a few Thuderwings. Have not seen Blurr anywhere yet though wasn't he to be released before these?

10. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

IIRC, Dirge and Blurr are in the same wave. So it seems like Blurr is somewhat "hot."

11. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    I'm sorry to hear that. I wouldn't wish this area on anyone haha.

Sightings: Wilkes-Barre Walmart had a ton of Voyagers that they may or may not have had for a long time and I've just never noticed. They were sitting on a middle of the aisle display case in the middle of the clothing section. Had a bunch of Banzaitrons, BB Primes, Payloads, and Seasprays. In the toy section was the usuals, plus I think one Terradive, a few ES Jolts, etc. Honestly, I didn't look too hard.

12. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

Blurr is hot. I saw him twice at TRU, but I've been trying to hold off and get Blurr, Jazz, and Tracks at Target since they're $3 cheaper there. Maybe that wasn't the best approach to save $9 since we're right smack in the middle of the holiday shopping season.

It seems like Red Alert and Skullgrin are becoming the new Prime and BB of the Generations wave. That's all I see now.

13. Veloxiraptor

Veloxiraptor Moé than Meets the Eye

News Credits:
    Abington Target finally put out the Thunderwing wave....At least a week after the whole rest of the state.

14. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Oaks Target still hasn't put out the Thunderwing wave
    and the Trooper WM was kinda a bust too

15. JevehPrime

JevehPrime Member

Just had a holy shit moment and saw Tracks, Jazz, Mindset and Fallback.........at WALGREENS. If one store has them, more might. They are 13.99 though. Some of you guys may get lucky finding them there. Might be worth a shot if you drive by them daily like I do. Not your typical hunting ground either so they probably have been sitting there for awhile.

Walgreens was on 191 in Bethlehem if anyone is close by. I left all five there, they had 2 Fallbacks.

16. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    Levittown Walmart set up their cardboard holiday toy displays and took the opportunity to flood them with Wave 1 and 2 HFTD figs. Y'know, in case anybody's super hurting for Jetblade and Tuner Skids. Aside of two Straxus' in the aisle proper, there is no Generations presence whatsoever.

1 Crankcase/Destrons PCC 5-Pack was the one positive I drew from looking around.

17. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    Royersford Target has 1 Dirge and 2 Skullgrins. wtf?

18. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

That actually somewhat resembles what I saw at the new Walmart in Erie on upper Peach St. Thanksgiving weekend. There were tons of gold card and I think zero Generations.

19. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    I haven't seen Generations at a Walmart out here since I bought my Soundwave... When was that, a month and a half ago?

20. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    I just took a peek at Entertainment Earth. Seems Dirge and Red Alert are the holdovers shipping in the Wave 5 cases, which explains the seemingly random Dirges along with the Skullgrins. Also explains why Blurr is all but absent.

...arguably the nicest looking figure to come out of Generations so far and he only shipped in one assortment. That's not okay.