Pennsylvania Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Maverick Hunter Christian, Jun 28, 2003.

1. chiptimus_prime

chiptimus_prime Superfluous Trailer

News Credits:
    Mt Nebo Target has put out their new Human Alliance figures. 3 BBs and 2 Jazzs remain. But MISB collectors beware Jazz boxes are a bit squished.
    They also replaced the Toy Story 3 end cap with the new TF stuff, including the new fugly movie repaint two-packs.

I'll keep an eye out for them. All the Targets I've been too have had end caps with the new Marvel U and Spiderman figs.

~Chiptimus

2. Reigner

Reigner Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh they're endcapping that stuff? That's a good sign then as my Target hasn't changed their encaps yet from toystoryapalooza.

3. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

Mine didn't. All the new stuff is in the aisle. They still have toystorypalooza all over the joint.

4. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Gather round, my fellow Pennsylvanians! I have a tale to tell from the land of Sam Walton!

I got my e-mail notice from Walmart.com saying that my TWO (one for me, one for BWDinobot) Human Alliance Jazz figures were ready to be picked up today. So I went on down, and I handed the lady the printed e-mail after waiting in the back for some help for like half an hour (cause seemingly only one person in the entire building can handle site-to-store orders).

The woman came back with a box barely big enough to hold one Human Alliance figure. She then cut the tape and pulled out the Human Alliance Jazz box...but contained within the package was a Human Alliance Sideswipe and Epps! Now, Soundblaster1 had just reported that this item was at the Lancaster Walmart, so obviously, someone took it off the shelf, boxed it up and used it for my order. But, the lady informed me that this was impossible. That's not how site-to-store works. This came straight from a warehouse in Arkansas! I then asked where the other one was.

After another 20 minute search, she came up with nothing. But she had good news. There was 8 of them in stock. We headed to the toy aisle along with a manager (which was futile, as what kind of toy collector would I be if I didn't pass by the toy aisle on my way in!?) We found nothing. She then got assistance looking in the back. They found nothing though. I mean...how could they? Being able to find an item that they have in stock in the back? CRAZY!

Unfortunately, the way their system works, I had to accept the Jazzswipe and immediately return him for my money back. This counted as one of the two Jazz's I had on order. So now I will only get one more. The worst part is that they couldn't guarantee that the same bullshit wouldn't happen tomorrow...because now that the Jazzswipe had been returned, technically a "Jazz" was instock...but I was again assured that this was not how Site-to-Store worked. I did succeed in convincing them to keep the Jazzswipe off of the floor and locked in an office somewhere to prevent the same shenanigans...but I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

They did stock some HftD Leader Class figures. One Starscream and one Prime were sitting on the shelf when we were looking for the mystical 8 Human Alliance figures.

5. Simsplayer9

Simsplayer9 Wowza!

Went by the Exeter Target today and literally geeked out. They were fully stocked (in aisle) with everything except the two packs and Battle Ops Bee. I grabbed a Battle Blade Bee and Drift. They had plenty of every figure. Multiple Drifts and two Jazz were still there.

6. Bucket Head

Bucket Head -*-

York Galleria Target was in the process of replacing their toystory endcap with a HftD endcap. no toys on it yet, but my wife said there were lots of boxes on the floor. while I woulda popped a few open and perused their contents, she did not. i'll check tomorrow and report

bucket

7. Reigner

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Chambersburg Target fixed the Toy Story Blue endcap thing and filled it with New Transformers, everything was there (cept Banzaitron and Voyager Prime). No Joes (not even in the back) no new Marvel Universe.

Went to Hagerstown Target, apparently they didnt get the memo because they havent even STARTED their reset. WTF guys. Not even any Joes hiding in wait in the back.

So now I'm pissed and I went to Martinsburg WV looking, all new Transformers just like C-burg, and no Joes. But at least I found Marvel Universe Archangel so that hunt is done.

Busy evening for me!

8. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

:lol 

That was awesome. It sucks, but a funny story.

9. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Columbia Kmart- has HftD Deluxe wave 1, PCC 5-packs
    Fruitville Pike Kmart- same deal
    Fruitville Pike Walmart :lol 

10. Mechafire

Mechafire Tarnished Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    The Exton and Lionville Targets finally restocked. Both had all Generations, PCC, and HFTD figures including Drift, HA Jazz, and Leader Starscream. Only things I couldn't find were the HFTD two packs. Also got a few Halo: Reach figures in.

Picked up Generations Drift, Thrust, Bumblebee, HA Jazz, and the two Halo: Reach packs.

11. HvyMetal

HvyMetal Well-Known Member

Harleysville Walmart - PCC 5-packs are out, nothing else new
    Montgomeryville TRU - Has all the new HFTD scouts, deluxes, voyagers and leaders, and single PCC figures
    Montgomeryville Target - Has all of the new Generations deluxes (~4 each left, minus one Drift), and the new HFTD scouts, deluxes and voyagers, along with the single PCCs

12. Zoltaire

Zoltaire TFsource Emissary

News Credits:
    I think the last tf i'm looking for in the upcoming stuff is the TRU MP Grimlock. If anyone sees it in the Pittsburgh area, can you please let me know. Thanks!

I found Human Alliance Jazz at target in Gibsonia. I really want HA Mudflap now though. Its a big hole in my collection. :)  Well, technically, a small hole.

13. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I have something to the tune of $47 for TRU because of that stupid extra Leader Starscream (it was that or pay $8 to return it... which makes more sense?)
    So I need to get at least one MP Grimlock to quick turn that back into real money. I don't need a MP Grimlock for myself, so yeah. Y'all can have at them.

Lancaster TRU has 0 MP Grimlocks, but they did put out scouts and GI Joes.

14. Reigner

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Chambersburg Target filled their Joes, so I finally got my second Alley Viper woo!

They also stuffed the Marvel U pegs with Juggernauts and Colossuses, so unless they decide to encap them I wont be finding the Death Variant of Archangel anytime soon. :( 

15. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

The South Philly TRU has all the HFTD stuff. No Generations or MP Grimmys. They had one Hound and one Bee version of that new line that has guns pop up when you press a button.

The South Philly Walmart doesn't have anything new. I had to go there to get something; otherwise I'd rather sleep in shit for a week. The people that frequent that place are the slowest, dumbest, and sloppiest, fools that Philly has to offer.

16. ericskooky

ericskooky Robo-boogie

No MP Grimmy or new Animated deluxes at Wyomissing TRU. One leader Starscream and a few Hooker Primes, though. Also of note, Animated voyagers have been marked down to $13, and they have a Lugnut or two, a Starscream or two, Bulkhead, and one Optimus.

17. JevehPrime

JevehPrime Member

Target on Rt. 248 had all 4 generations. I hid 2 Thrusts and 2 Drifts on the lower shelf behind the iron man masks if anyone is close enough and interested.

18. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    Stopped in Bloomsburg Walmart and was pleasantly surprised yet again!

-Had all of the first wave of Deluxes.
    -Had the Legends, Scouts, like Hubcap and Brimstone.
    -Had the PCC's.
    -Four pegfuls of Generations.
    -Two HA Jazz's (one clear headlights, one frosty), and two new HA BB's.
    -Two Seasprays and one each of Ratchet and Payload.
    -A Hook Prime and a Screamer both for $30.
    -Battle two-packs with the horrendous looking BB and Grindor, and with Brawl and Jolt.
    and
    -Had a shelf spot for Battle Ops Bee, but there were none there.

I think that was it. Taking a run to Wilkes-Barre tomorrow and will scope things there too.

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  19. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    I believe that is a first sighting!

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  20. friendship pony

friendship pony death bringer

News Credits:
    MP grimlock

TRU in willow grove has 2 MP grimlocks