Pennsylvania Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Maverick Hunter Christian, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Mechafire

Mechafire Tarnished Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Exton TRU has a bunch of PCC 2 Packs and HFTD Deluxes. They also have some of the Hero Factory Villains.

2. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Monroeville TRU

- PCC 2-packs - At least 3 of each
    - PCC 5-packs - 1 of each, not in a very visible location
    - Generations - None and no space for them.
    - HftD Legends - At least 3 each of Prime and BB repaints, 1x Rampage, no Ravage
    - HftD Scouts - None
    - HftD Deluxes - Tons of all four figures in the first wave. Pegs are packed with them.
    - HftD Voyagers - 2x Ratchet
    - HftD Leaders - 1x Leader Starscream, 2x Hooks Prime
    - The "Master of Metallikato" set is coming up as ~$19 on the price scanners and the "Meeting at Nemesis" set is coming up as ~$30. Both are on sale, according to signs in the aisles, but not for that much. I didn't try to buy either and they still have plenty of both.
    - This location also has tons of the NEST wave 1 RotF Deluxes, as well as Long Haul and Grindor.

3. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    The K-Mart in North Huntingdon has one Devastator left @ $50 if anyone is still looking for the monster.

Also, Target in Irwin is on clearance too - but lower prices. Don't have much left, but deluxes are $5.04. (At that price, the kibbilicious deluxe Ratchet is worth it, IMO.) They have one voyager Bludgeon left, or at least they did when I was there earlier.

4. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Hey guys, I got a real long shot here.

My fiance and I are getting married on October 1st, 2010. She has agreed that we can drive away in a new Camaro (yellow with black stipes of course) if I can find one. But I am having an extremely difficult time finding a place that number one - will even have a Camaro for rent in October, and number two - will have a yellow one with black stripes available that day.

So, if there are any local fans near Lancaster, that maybe purchased a yellow Camaro with black stripes...here's an easy way to make some money. I don't need the car long. In fact, the wedding and the reception are at the same place...so really we only need it for the illusion of driving off, and maybe to take some photos, well...lots of photos actually. Just paid the photographer, and for what I paid, he better take thousands of them!

Anyway, again, I realize it's a long shot, but PM me if you know anyone that can help! Thanks in advance!

In sightings news, Lancaster TRU put out some more HftD Voyagers. So did the TRU in Wyomissing. One Leader Class Starscream is at the TRU in Wyomissing as well.

5. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Unless you find someone here (or on Craigslist?) that has one, your best bet is probably to wait until the week before and call every rental car place and every Chevy dealer in the area until you find one... Worst case scenario, you're a prospective buyer that wants to do a 24-hour test drive. Best case, you ask them for it and they're more than happy to get their name out there.

I've only ever seen 2 yellow Camaros with black stripes and one had a dealer plate (IIRC it was Sauder Chevrolet)... I've seen plenty of orange, black, and silver ones, though.

6. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Robinson TRU actually had a PCC Combaticons set in, so I got that along with the Whirl/Bludgeon pack with the sale, and I also got a Legends Ravage, and they also had the older Legends wave that was kind of scarce that had Wheelie and Soundwave so I got a Wheelie. Otherwise they didn't have anything new. That was the only PCC 5 pack I saw, but they had plenty of the 2 packs. Only one Generations BB. Deluxes and such.

Also currently there they have next week's sales, which include 2 for $10 4" figures, any Iron Man, Marvel U, GI Joe and Star Wars. But they didn't have much Marvel U. Had the Hulkbuster wave IM figures though.

7. Mishran

Mishran Well-Known Member

Hagerstown TRU is finally catching up. Found some PCC 2 packs, deluxe and voyager HftD and two hook primes and a starscream who came home with me. Saw a few activators and the ravage wave legends too just minus ravage.

8. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Cranberry TRU had HFTD Voyagers, PCC 2 packs, HFTD deluxe Ravages no Legends Ravages, and no PCC 5 packs. I went there for the Aerialbots, the lady said they stocked that fresh earlier today, so there is nothing in the back and the next truck doesn't come in til Wednesday.

Anyways, I had a $10 dollar off coupon through the rewards program only good for today, so that along with the "Buy One Get One Half Off" I got a Sea Spray and a searchlight for $17 plus tax. Yeah me!

9. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It occurs to me...I haven't gotten any TRU Rewards mail in a long time.

I should look into that.

10. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    Johnstown TRU had a restock on the PCC stuff...both two and five packs. There was also a Deluxe Ironhide and two Deluxe Jetblades there.

11. ELERALOR

ELERALOR Predacon

Not sure if this has been posted yet but walmart.com has the new lines of transformers (ie Generations/WFC and HFTD) listed as in stock and available for order with home shipping or site to store.

UPDATE: Generations Thrust and Drift available, also PCC 5-packs, and HA Jazz

12. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

Hmm I don't think I have ever gotten that sort of great discount from the rewards program myself. Then again I don't spend a lot. How much do you spend at TRU tNBW?

13. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm trying to remember when my wife signed us up. But I'm thinking since I got it, i've spent less than 150 bucks. And In return I got a $5 off coupon a couple weeks ago and the $10 off online coupon. And on top of that alot of the purchases towards that 150 were made with the buy one get one half off sale.

14. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Me either, ntm, that 1 day window they give(gave)you for the $10 off really blows.

15. JevehPrime

JevehPrime Member

Thank you for this. I got all four of the generations otw now and I got a walmart discount lol. This post is full of win for me :) 

16. Simsplayer9

Simsplayer9 Wowza!

Did TRU have the new Transformers on their site first before they were released in the stores? Maybe Wal-Mart's following the pattern?

17. ELERALOR

ELERALOR Predacon

Glad to be of help! This forum has helped me to score some great TFs/deals. Just paying it forward. Hopefully this is a sign that WM and Target will finally get them in stores soon. I also spotted PCC 5-pack in a K-mart but nothing else.

On a side note, I picked up 2 "error box" HFTD legends Rampages. The front insert says Ravage, but the back is the same Rampage tech specs/instructions as normal. Not sure how common this is.

18. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

Haven't been out searching, however those Wal*Mart.com deals are drawling me. I may get Jazz and a 2nd leader SS.

19. JevehPrime

JevehPrime Member

Target seems to be very predictable. The sale they had ended on the 17th of July so Id bet they will be putting out the new waves very shortly.

Also anyone looking for any of the new wave that missed them at TRU, the Kmart in Windgap has ALOT of everything new and old surprisingly. All of HFTD and PCC, thats currently out exceot for voyagers. Id be willing to bet they are in the back. They had 8 mindwipes warming up the shelves lol.

20. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    HA Jazz is already sold out on Walmart.com. Oh well I can wait.