Pennsylvania Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Maverick Hunter Christian, Jun 28, 2003.

1. NormanB

NormanB Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hit up Cedar Crest Target in Allentown. There is one each left of the new Robot Hero packs, tons of Wave 1 RPMS, and one Devestator.

No new Joe Combat Heroes, in case anybody is wondering or cares!

2. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

Franklin Mills Wal-Mart had one scout Reverb (kinda cool looking--first I saw in stores), and three of the 25th Anniversary Primes. All three were in pretty beat boxes. Other than that, same old crap you see everywhere.

If I see one more Chromia or Wheelie hanging on a rack, I'm going to vomit. That means I'll be vomiting a lot this summer.

3. HvyMetal

HvyMetal Well-Known Member

Ran out at lunch, managed to snag the last long haul, thanks for the tip. Both of the grindors are still there.

For some dumb reason I decided to finish the loop I planned out, complete waste of time.

Walmart in Norristown and KOP were both in the middle of inventory and aren't allowed to restock till they are done next week.

Trooper Walmart had stocked shelves, but the best they had was mixmaster and stratosphere.

KOP TRU was just horrid, only had a few figures left in the front of the store from the original display when the movie came out. Not one figure beyond wave 1. The normal TF display in the aisles was all TRA and Universe.

4. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Well, if you really want to know...

1. Mixmaster would not STFU.
    2. Long Haul refused to stay combined.
    3. Numerous loose joints (He couldn't even stand up!).
    4. Numerous paint splotches.
    5. I sure as hell won't pay $100 for a toy with that many problems.

The one I exchanged it for has absolutely none of the problems listed above.

5. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, I went to Robinson again. Nothing new Transformers wise except that Target had the Titaniums 30% off. There were multiples of each left because I still didn't want them.

I got a Zord though. I'm still not sure why.

If anybody is interested in DCUC figures, Wal Mart had some of the unmasked Batman Beyonds, but I got one. They also had various other wave 4s and 6s and 7s. Target had some Electric Supermans and a Black Manta and such. Toys R Us on the other hand had some wave 8s, Mr. Terrific, Commander Steel and Vigilante, as well as the 2 packs of Superman/Brainiac and Batman/Clayface.

For Marvel stuff, both Target and TRU had the Spider-Man/Iron Man Crossovers 2-pack. Target had some of those Secret Wars packs, and TRU had some of each of the 3-packs.

6. RAVAGE-_-EJECT!

RAVAGE-_-EJECT! Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone looking for......

DARK Sideways, Cannon Bumblebee & the Mudflap w/the MF license plate???

Target on Cedar Crest Blvd in Allentown (610-398-4006) has....

2 Dark Sideways figures, 3 Mudflaps & 5-6 Cannon Bumblebees
    ** I put the SW & MF figures on the highest rack on the far left so they couldn't be grabbed at by just anyone

In addition they had just 1 Devastator.

If you need Preview Soundwave & Bumblebee as well as Sideswipe, Ravage & Rampage they have them in stock.

BTW---today was the first time I saw the dark variant of Sideways and as Squall mentioned it is VERY EASY to tell them apart.

Until next time :) 

7. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

Oxford Valley Mall Target has two Devastators. They also had those Power Bot Power Up Primes (pretty cool looking, but not for $35) and plenty of those RPM packs and a few RC Cars. The TRU next to Target has one Dev.

Four of the five places I hit this week have had Devastators.. they're pretty easy to come by now

..so what's the deal with Leader Jetfire!

8. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    It's called Leader Megatron.

Nothing productive from me today. I was tired this morning, went to work early, stayed at work late, and now I'm tired again so I'm not going out to look at all the Wheelies and Chromias.

9. BWDinobot

BWDinobot Well-Known Member

Found Scouts Ejector and Nightbeat at Ephrata Walmart. Bought the only ones. Lancaster GhettoMart has two Ejectors and Two Nightbeats as of 4am. Both Walmarts had ten HA Bumblebees no Sideswipes unfortunately. Also for the GI Joe collectors GhettoMart has six Agent Helix figs as of 4am.

Good Luck out there.

10. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Saw 2 Devastators at the local Target, one FAB Grindor and tons of RPM's.
    After looking Devs over, I decided that I will NOT pay $100 for it. Unicron is just as big, and better, and $50 less. If it goes on sale, then maybe.
    Makes me sad, really. I was looking forward to it.

11. Dupree

Dupree Well-Known Member

I picked up devs from oxford valley target. I like him alot. My only complaint is that he doesn't shut up but he holds together well and looks really awesome. I've decided I'm done with rotf stuff though until starscream. I'm running out of room on the shelf hahaha. I'll keep posting my finds though!

12. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    :mad 
    I didn't have time to go out to Ghettomart and claim my Toastmaster, so I went to the Fruitville Pike one instead. Fail. They actually had less variety than usual.

On the bright side, I did find the ice cream truck in my mailbox this afternoon. So I don't need any of the new deluxes. More for the rest of you.

13. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

Groovy has an RiD Prime/Magnus set and an Energon Wing Saber that I saw.

14. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Could you post the UPC for Ejector, please?

15. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Are the ice-cream trucks just showing up randomly in mailboxes these days?
    Damn. All I get are bills.

Re-checked Target after work. They re-stocked the Robot Heroes box sets, but that was it. Veritable shit-tonnes of Ratchets, Wheelies, Mudflaps and Chromias. So boring. The last 'new' figure I've found is HA BB, and that was weeks ago. Haven't seen anything new otherwise. No Long Haul (which is all I'm really after right now), Jetfire, ICTwins, Blazemaster... Nada.

16. optimusjay

optimusjay Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ejector and nightbeat are all i need to get caught up. anyone know who is in the next wave of voyagers?

17. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    I had to put a TM2 Cheetor in the mailbox a few days ago to make it happen, but I guess they are.

Went to Ghettomart after work. No signs of either Nightbeat or Ejector. I'm hoping it was someone from here that got them rather than someone selling them for profit /soapbox
    I don't really care. They'll turn up eventually. And I got off an hour early, so it's not like I missed anything going down to the Ghettomart since I was planning on being at work.

18. Bucket Head

Bucket Head -*-

hmm....if I put my cat in the mailbox.....would I get a brand new Predaking??

Bucket

19. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    If you find someone nice enough to trade a Predaking for your cat, I suppose so.

20. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Brand new?!.....that would have to be some pretty good pussy.