Pennsylvania Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Maverick Hunter Christian, Jun 28, 2003.

1. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Chambersburg Walmart has already t of Wave 2 core figures and SS leader Grimlocks plus some RED figures.

I want Netflix Soundwave :( 
    Does anyone know if Shippensbug Walmart have him?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  2. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Nope. That store has never had them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mirarage

mirarage Agent of Primus

News Credits:
    Walmart - norristown/trooper rd
    Studio Series
    1ea Movie cliffjumper, dorm soundwave & topspin.
    Retro
    1 hardhead

Walmart - exton
    Netflix soundwave still here but beyblade cover is gone.
    Moved it foot to left behind monopoly pks.
    3 ss blurrs still there.

4. Un_Chakal

Un_Chakal Anubisbot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Exton

5. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    That’s 2 hours away, I want the figure but not that badly.

6. Un_Chakal

Un_Chakal Anubisbot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ask the guy to grab it?

7. CoonWulf

CoonWulf Well-Known Member

For anyone who’s into it, Walmart in Boothwyn has several 10” exclusive Optimus Prime Funko Pop. I got one.

Attached Files:

8. Un_Chakal

Un_Chakal Anubisbot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I somehow got 2 deep covers from pulse. Anyone want the second one?

9. Un_Chakal

Un_Chakal Anubisbot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So what's happening here? If being in stock it appears that 6 + a week or two after the last time I noticed any kind of inventory. Sometime early yesterday it shows up at 6 Plus again. Other stores I've seen go from 6 to 4 or 5 and then out of stock as well. If I put an order in for one or three or 6 varying it's canceled every single time. Are these or are these not in store if not why does the inventory go up so many then disappear and then go back up again with no product coming in? Screenshot_2021-04-05-18-19-07.png
    Of course calling ahead is completely pointless because no one ever actually answered at Walmart. What is going on? I d just marking an inventory that isn't there or is it there and no one ever sees it in like 15 different stores?

10. Uniclonus

Uniclonus Well-Known Member

That kind of mini-Target over in Devon or Wayne or where. It's on Lancaster Ave.
    Anyway, happened by there today and they had 3 of the Studio Series Grimlock and 1 Blurr, in case anyone in that area was looking for them still

11. Seadragyn

Seadragyn Well-Known Member

Took a survey on a walmart receipt a week ago and complained about lack of transformers, today Wilkes-Barre walmart has a cheetor and a deep cover. Target has cv / kingdom arcees core op rattrap and vertebreak

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  12. NormanB

NormanB Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Altoona / State College folks - Bickel's Surplus has 5-6 Kingdom leader Primes and BW Megs for $32.50 each.

13. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    In the back, not being worked or properly unloaded from the trailer. It's gotten to the point that the semi just drops the trailer and leaves, as well as the semis that take their trailers with them. The workers they have right now don't actually work in the toys department, it's up to the department team lead (that's what they're called now) to do that work. That's one person, it's an overwhelming mess.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Un_Chakal

Un_Chakal Anubisbot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So every time I order they just wipe the inventory and get 12 more in and the first 12 and the next 12 are just in the back at zero for months? Just waiting to disappear because not in inventory?

15. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yes and no. If they're using the devices to "zero" out the inventory, the management needs to be told. When they do that, they throw off the entire count and chalk it up to them all being stolen since they're not on the shelves (the handheld device will say they have 8 (if Deluxes) on the floor and location as well). I shop at the Hermitage PA Walmart (close to the Ohio border) and the guy has zeroed out on me at least twice and refuses to go in the back to look for them saying there's no location, no bin, they're supposed to be on the floor and if they're not they're either sold or stolen. In reality, the system assumes they'll unload the trailer, break down the pallet, and that these items are on the shelves when they're not. It's definitely the human element that's the problem at Walmart currently.

Now? They don't even have to go in the back for you, anymore. New policy states they're not even really supposed to check items for you, let alone go in the back and get them for you. If you want them, you either have to be there when they put 'em out, or do a mobile pickup order in which they'll (a person specifically for curbside/pickup) grab the assortment and not the specific figure you're looking for.

It's a real pain in the butt.

If they do end up doing it the way you're describing (which is still very possible due to human error, but generally not the usual way they do things, now), that's when we see the massive amounts of overstock in off-seasons such as late Summer/Early Fall when everyone else is on wave 3 and they're still unpacking wave 1. This year, Walmart's been better about getting things in stock on time and keeping it relevant, it's just finding someone to actually do the work that's the problem. The result ends up being the same because the people never worked the pallets/cases, to begin with, and the system/warehouse will send more (because they received more) and we end up with 30 SS86 Grimlocks at one store, zero at another.

Target's system is nicer. They won't zero, it won't reorder until they've sold through the current allotment. (Or at least down to a low enough number to trigger a restock.) Walmart just shoves stuff off to the side and then piles it on top of other stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dachande

News Credits:
    Uhhh...
    Oh yeah, sightings.
    Yesterday Chambersburg Target really didn't have anything new. Saw a Blackarachnia, SS Grimlock and a lot of Buzzworthy stuff.
    Did see some Star Wars playsets that included Cara Dune, so that was surprising.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Deathy G1

Deathy G1 Sharp N Squishy

News Credits:
    Pulse appears to have Kingdom Magnus in stock. I placed an order. We will see if it ships...

18. Un_Chakal

Un_Chakal Anubisbot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've been doing mobile pick ups for over the past month any time it showed any quantity in stores as far as philly to allentown, ordering a few, and every time and this is showing quantity on the walmart website itself, it says cancelled/returned and goes to zero, then weeks later gets 6+ I do the same and the same happens.

19. Dachande

News Credits:
    Chambersburg Target got a case of Kingdom Voyagers (Primal).

20. Ajf9280

Ajf9280 Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen the kingdom Netflix voyagers in the wild yet? I’d be looking to get my hands on the two pack with primal.