Pennsylvania Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Maverick Hunter Christian, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Un_Chakal

Un_Chakal Anubisbot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. NormanB

NormanB Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I stopped at Walmart for a quick grocery run last night after my shift at the animal shelter. I live in State College. The store was nearly empty, and I would say a good 85% of the people shopping were wearing masks. It's been pretty good around here, but I fear this town is going to catch fire once the students return.

I also looked to see if they had the Kenner classic Ghostbusters, but of course they did not. I never saw those on the shelf even once. :( 

3. TheFlippedSides

TheFlippedSides Fuff

One lone Seeker two-pack at the McCandless Target. It's on the end cap but tucked back some.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Chambersburg area:
    Walmart has nothing new outside of the Hot Rod wave of Studio Series. LOADS of the Impactor wave of Siege.
    They have the new Ghostbusters figures. No interest, but they look pretty good.

Target:
    Endcap in place with a lot of Earthrise Deluxes and Voyagers, plus multiples of SS Shockwave and Scavenger.
    I asked about the two-pack. Apparently they had them at some point but they sell out fast. I've been in there almost daily and never saw them, so I can't verify that they were available at all.

• Like Like x 2
  5. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    I doubt they ever had them. They'll look on those little gadgets to check up on DCPI's but they're not always accurate....

A month or so ago with Dark Justice League War's Blu-Ray just released, I asked them to look it up and the employee looked on her Target thingy then looked in the spot where they should've been and said they sold out. I then walked up to the front self checkout line only to find like 8 of them mixed with other Blu-rays in a random endcap.

There employees are mostly kids who don't know half of what they're reading on those things on their utility belts anyway.

6. YoungPrime

News Credits:
    Meanwhile, it's been like March since I've grabbed any type of WFC figure so I gave in and grabbed Astrotrain courtesy of a Father's day Gift card (Thanks again kids).

EDIT: I have to stop typing while in any type of grocery line!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  7. StarMaverick

StarMaverick Nemesis Command Upgrader

News Credits:
    That's exactly what I was told! It's complete BS! They have no clue what is going on with the Seeker 2 Pack. The shipment is definitely coming, I almost considered driving to Pittsburgh PA because they just got there shipment yesterday. So should be hitting Philadelphia side of PA this week! So get ready!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Starsabered

Starsabered is Awesome!

Ebay:
    Don’t. Just Don’t. I drove two and a half hours. They’re all gone. I did pick up the last Thunderhowl which is cool, but NO seekers.

• Like Like x 1
  9. StarMaverick

News Credits:
    Yoooooo! Mad respect for the effort!!! Tuff times. I really do believe that the Seeker 2 Pack is the new Phantom Strike Squadron, Misfire, Twin Twist, Purple Unicorn! I'm thinking that after this first wave, the Seeker 2 Pack is going to become extremely hard to find, and most 2 Packs will end up all in one place while the rest of the world goes hungry, and starves to death! And people will be sitting up with regrets of not hunting this thing as they are selling their kidneys just to afford to have a hope to place a bid on a Seeker 2 Pack on ebay that's going for over a grand!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Mondochuk

Mondochuk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Guys, Target exclusive stuff (not just TFs) has almost always behaved the same way:

1) Initial small shipment
    2) A few weeks (2-4-ish) gap
    3) Replenishment
    4) Shelfwarm
    5) Clearance

I will be shocked and gladly corrected if this doesn’t follow the same pattern. Patience will pay off. I wouldn’t worry about having to buy one on eBay yet. If you don’t find one by October, then worry. But I’m sure there will be enough to go around and even buy online. Keep checking the app for the pack to be buy-able, or for Targets around your area to start getting them in, then start hunting.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Autobrat Leader

Autobrat Leader Bratwurst in Disguise

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    You forgot step 1.5: Ask associate if it's in stock. Confused look/cocks head to side like dog. Consults handheld scanner because you know the DPCI number. "Not in stock. Move along, nerd."

• Like Like x 3
  12. StarMaverick

News Credits:
    Bahahaha! Facts!!

13. Starsabered

Starsabered is Awesome!

Ebay:
    I feel confident that the Seekers will be readily available as well. Between the physical retail stores and their online sites plus amazon, I’ve been able to find pretty much everything since the early 2000s when they had those limited release line filler/exclusives like the universe Dinobot 2 packs and Energon Ultra Magnus.

Even that hard to find Reveal the Shield Grapple and Windcharger went to Ross for below retail.

I was just hoping to find the Seekers early as a birthday gift for myself.

• Like Like x 2
  14. YoungPrime

News Credits:
    Damn Target site is troll central now. Unlike before it allows me the option to deliver to my home or a local Target but when I click either damn button it still says "out of stock". Sh*t is ridiculous.

Happy Monday I guess...

15. Mondochuk

News Credits:
    I remember the Rainmakers doing the same thing. It’s kind of like the Jaws theme. It gets more frequent as they get closer. Haha. But still annoying as all get out.
    I just had it happen as I was checking my email - the notification email popped up They were in stock and I clicked over to the site and it already said “not available.” Hahahaha
    I just checked the app and it says the Bridesburg Target in Philly has limited availability, so they’re working their way through the supply chain.

16. YoungPrime

News Credits:
    I'm there now. Nothing!

17. Mondochuk

News Credits:
    On PopFinder it went from 6 earlier (8:30-ish) to now 3.
    So... I got nothing. Sorry man.

18. shanus29

shanus29 Ark Co-pilot

Ebay:
    It was doing that for a while at that time. I was able to get an order in at 7:53 (EST), just by absentmindedly clicking the “Ship It” button every minute or so.

I accidentally added two to my cart, said “hey, that sounded different than usual,” had a mild heart attack, removed the second, and got the order through.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Quickstrike2013

Quickstrike2013 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    most targets you have to ask for them to search the number or scan the tag.

• Like Like x 1
  20. YoungPrime

News Credits:
    No worries, I seen it on Targets site and Brickseek earlier to which is why I took the gamble across town.