Pennsylvania Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Maverick Hunter Christian, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Smarch

Smarch Decepticon

sticker sheets?

2. Dachande

Dachande Janitor. Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The activity sets from Prime and NuRiD, I believe.

3. TheTimeIsNigh

TheTimeIsNigh Well-Known Member

Has anyone else experienced this? Mine seems to be fine.

4. Ajf9280

Ajf9280 Well-Known Member

I had the peg on the combined hand literally fall out with my rippersnaper. I glued it into place in order to use it for combine mode.

5. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    Still no Vision/Scarlet Witch packs, but Wilkes-Barre TRU did have the Hydra Agents two-pack. That's the first I've seen it in person.

6. Un_Chakal

Un_Chakal Anubisbot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would use a tiny dab of nail polish or pledge to tighten up tabs or plugs in those cases, tiny tiny bit.

7. 0ptimusPrime

0ptimusPrime I'm a mini-con no way

News Credits:
    I picked up a sealed Generatikns Thundercracker at a consignment shop of all places. Has a few transformers. Don’t recall town but near York. Several were sealed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jack Of Clubs

Jack Of Clubs Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    My Rippersnapper's combiner hand fits nice and tight, but I have a Dreadwind whose is really loose. It's probably a your-mileage-may-vary situation.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gregatron

Gregatron La Li Lu Le Lo TFW2005 Supporter

Chambersburg Walmart is loaded with wave 2 legends, all 3 are there. Nothing else worth mentioning.

10. 0ptimusPrime

0ptimusPrime I'm a mini-con no way

News Credits:
    Need POTP sludge and Snarl to complete my Dinobots. If anyone finds them within 30 miles of Harrisburg. Please let me know or pick them up for me. Private message me and I’ll come and get them. Want to complete my Dinobots.
    Thanks.

11. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Lancaster East Target had them yesterday

12. Mudslide

Mudslide Sick of exclusives

Stopped in at the Mech. Walmart. LOL, what a joke. Looks like it will be empty shelves from here until Black Friday when they finally put 1 case of Studio Series Wave 1 out. Because every place stocks Wave 1.

13. pWEN

pWEN Formerly BugsNBots

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Was at the West Versailles Walmart earlier. Stumbled on two each of Roadtrap and Tailgate, and grabbed one of each. No Battleslash, strangely. This is the first time I've found PotP wave 2 stuff.

That Walmart is one of the ones with the really long aisles for the toy section, and it's like a tornado went through there. Like every Walmart right now, they had only a dozen Transformers, but this one had about eight feet of space between each one. Anyway, they also had two PotP leader Optimus and one TLK voyager Scorn, and other stuff you can find anywhere.

14. Megagalvatron1

Megagalvatron1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I saw on brickseek chambersburg wal mart has voyagers in last night went and the manager went in the back to find them twenty minutes latter no luck. I went back this morning and an employee was rolling them out as I was in the transformer section. The case was open (sign someone who works there was checking it) and wave one. Also on the pallet a full case of wave one deluxes. So that sucks

15. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    A quick vent, if yinz don't mind...didn't think it warranted its own thread.

I run a search on "Transformers" on Craigslist Pittsburgh sometimes to see if anything interesting pops up. 99% of the time, most of the results are stores offering to buy toys. But back on 21 March, something promising came up. Someone was selling a rather substantial collection - Prime Beast Hunters, Combiner Wars, RiD, Titans Return, and Rescue Bots goodies, allegedly all complete. Hard to say, because the photos were a mess.

I e-mailed the poster to ask if they were selling as a lot or individually; they responded and informed me that they wanted $1000 for the lot, or individually ranging from $2 to $15. OK, great. After a long period of squinting, I reply with a list of what I'm interested in and asked for an itemized price list. No big deal, right?

Ten days pass before I ask the seller if he received my last e-mail. I get two nearly identical responses, neither even remotely answering my question. ( "Asking 450.00 for all transformers or make offer around 250 transformers" ) I respond asking again for an itemized price list. No response. And then I happen to be running another search on CL and notice that the ad from this uncooperative would-be seller is gone.

Argh!

16. Ajf9280

Ajf9280 Well-Known Member

Are we talking SS or potp?

17. Megagalvatron1

Megagalvatron1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Power of the prime. Sorry didn’t even think about the studio series.

18. Dachande

Dachande Janitor. Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I thought you scored on the restock there a month or so ago after I got mine?

19. s10blazed

s10blazed Duly appointed...

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Well first of all, you should never expect an easy deal over Craigslist. That's a rarity that only happens when Earth and Cybertron are in some mystic alignment.

Its not out of line to assume each CL poster is a scam. The main test for this is whether they e-mail/text you back and willing to meet up publicly.

If they pass the basic scam test then it's safe to assume the seller is just a plain ol', good-meaning idiot. Trying to sell their stuff without any marketing ability or common sense.

Finally, if you deem them legit and not too stupid to complete a cash sale, I find the price of the goods is not worth my drive when Amazon exists.

But I still have CL alerts setup, so your mileage may vary.

20. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Yeah, not my first CL rodeo, generally speaking. Just venting. Would-be seller clearly wasn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier.