Pennsylvania Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Maverick Hunter Christian, Jun 28, 2003.

1. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Looks like there hasn't been any new Generation's/CW sightings in the Philly/Horsham area from any of the major retail stores since mid to late December.

Around this time last year it was the same thing where the Skids/Dreadwing Wave started to circulate a little around mid December then..............nothing!

Then next Wave which was the Armada Starscream/3Mini-con lot didn't show up in the PA region until 1/30 of last year ironically.

So lets just put a pin in this for next year since trends will likely continue making January a BBTS/Amazon/HTS month.

2. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think so. I personally haven't seen them, but I haven't personally seen the CW deluxes either.

3. shogun221

shogun221 timewaster extraordinaire

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Zip, far as I know. Only saw CW deluxes at one Target.

4. Infosaur

Infosaur Ancient Cybertronian

Just an aside from the ongoing conversation, the problem seems to be that a handful of purchasing execs are making the decision for 80-90% of the product out there.

These execs aren't Transformers fans, (or SW, or Lego, etc.) they have to put $xmillion in 'potential' sales on the shelf every quarter.

I noticed a similar problem when I tried to buy baby toys & furnishings for my kid that were NOT licensed property (most notably Disney).

It's funny but in a world where there is so much choice, we individual consumers are left with no choice at all.

5. cutrookie

cutrookie Well-Known Member

If you guys go to toyark, you can see the next 2 marvel legends waves coming next. One is spiderman with a hobgoblin b-a-f, and then the avengers with Thanos b-a-f. They have all the pictures. The other is a colston,Maria hill, and nick fury 3 pack.

6. pWEN

pWEN Formerly BugsNBots

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    omg They're doing a Batroc figure! :lol 

7. Crockett

Crockett natural bodybuilder

Whitehall sighting: Supreme Starscream (platinum)
    RID legends

Multiverse 2-packs. Clayface/Grundy vs. crappy looking little batmen: $30. Yikes.

EDIT

RID legends, lol.

8. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

Ze Lepair!!

9. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the problem with the thanos BAF is that, once again, it's not the movie version. i just don't understand why they never fully support the movie.

10. Seadragyn

Seadragyn Well-Known Member

Power battlers were good? I'll have to give them a try

11. worldsgreatest

worldsgreatest Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think they're good for $5-8.

Also, when I say that I just mean that as toys they totally succeed. Each mode looks good, and at worst passable. The transformations are actually fun and the gimmicks (you have to be into gimmicks) are super fun.

Giant punching fists? Pop out cannons? Spinning slice? Yes please! I legitimately think the Strafe is better than the Deluxe Strafe.

12. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

Stopped by North Versailles Walmart. Nothing new at all... they had a ton of AoE voyagers and Generations voyagers (not new ones just older like Blitzwing)... that's all that caught my attention.

13. TheFlippedSides

TheFlippedSides Fuff

I've only seen the deluxes, and only at a couple Targets, even. I broke down and just ordered a Silverbolt off amazon.

14. artimus prime

artimus prime Articulation Junkie... I'm a poser

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I checked the system at work (tru) and as of right now no one in the region has any of the voyagers. I didn't even see a spot for them on the reset planograms. For now it seems best to order them online. I want to see them in person though.

15. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    They've been on HTS for quite some time now. The entire wave, minus Bombshell and Windcharger are available. Even then, those two are on Amazon for retail price every so often. Retail is DEAD to me...

Chambersburg area: Target- two Galvatrons. Otherwise, nothing. Walmart- nothing. Kmart- nothing.
    See... DEAD.

16. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

Homestead Target - nothing new

17. hailgalvatron

hailgalvatron Chinese food !!!

hi i'm from the WB-Scranton area... i don't post on here enough but am going to do so more often. I go to target/walmart/TRU weekly looking for an Arcee in the wild...

I'll start posting my finding.. So far nothing new has been around.. all the shelves look bare... AEO Hot shot is starting to look like a HUGE shelf warmer... the Wilkes barre Target has all the new AOE one step changers.

Oddly enough, I was in a CVS and they had a few one step steel jaws... they are really expensive there though...

18. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

Wilkes Barre and Scranton do not have ANY Combiner War items. Toysrus WB & Scranton, nothing. Same for Target, both cities, and walmart in Scranton the same. They both have RID and AOE but I didnt even see any tags. BBTS is going to get an order since I'm sick of hunting.

19. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    no sightings.. but WOW i can't wait to see jurassic world.

20. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

This worked pretty well last time I asked! So here goes...

Anyone have a Prime (or is that BH?) Airachnid (or two) they are looking to get rid of cheap? Western PA preferred of course.

I'm really just interested in the head (for a custom) and propeller (for a different custom) if anyone just wanted to get rid of those. (Need two propellers though)