Peaugh Reviews: HFTD Terradive!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Peaugh, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
  2. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Awesome looking toy, do you know when he's schelduled for release?

3. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    Wicked transformation! Not too stoked on the weapon though, it doesn't look like it belongs there in jet mode. I think I'll put it aside and uses the "gun arms" as weapons if needed.

4. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Ugh, such a shame about those wings on the legs. Everything else about him looks great, but they are a big drawback for me.

5. Reigner

Reigner Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Peaugh, im starting to lose a bit of respect for you man. No need to bring your beef with other reviewers into your reviews, seems unprofessional to me.

Unless you're joking, but it's always hard to tell with you.

On the review side of things, I'm loving the Megabuster mistransformation.

6. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    geee bitter much?

7. GRIP 86

GRIP 86 Active Member

Nice review man good work

8. Blot

Blot The most disgusting of all Transformers.

News Credits:
    ":throw  You didn't play with your toy as well as I did during show and tell!" :dunce  I will say this, though, in Peaugh's defense he has cut out the heavy breathing that was in a lot of older reviews, but which seems to still plague Emgo's reviews (I understand, it's exciting to play with new toys! :drool: ).

And now a break from Toys of Our Lives:

I am really excited about this guy! Love the jet mode (would love a G2 cyberjet repaint) and the weapon! Head sculpt is great too!

9. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Oh, there's nothing serious going on here. Dude jabbed at me with the beginning of his Rodimus video, I saw him make a mistake and jabbed at him about it. If you'll notice I've watched and commented on several of his reviews in on TFW.

10. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I see you've taken a skipped transformation step and turned it into a reference to my favorite video game series, effectively costing me the 9-13 dollars it will take for me to buy the toy when it comes out.

Well played, good sir :lol .

11. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    Nice! I see you are now using a blue background not so different from mine, very nice ;) 

12. EmGo316

EmGo316 Freakin' Geek

News Credits:
    <------ See that face to the left? That's what I think without using bad language. I'll just say ALL HAIL LORD GOD ALL MIGHTY PEAUGH!!!!!!! :bowdown: 

13. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    LOL. Eh, that's about what I was thinking when I saw the Rodimus review. Seriously though, it's all good. I just saw an opening to take a shot back, and it came across a little harder than I'd intended. While it didn't come across on camera, I said it with a snicker and not with a sneer.

14. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    Let's all be super special friends now, transformers fans united, am I right? AM I?

Back to the review though, it's a very good figure, the transformation looks crazy intrincate for a figure that size (and i mean it in a good way), I like figs that are fun to transform. And the trident is definitely wicked cool.

It was mentioned in the comments, but I have to say too that he feels very Jhiaxus-like. If he shows up in Chile I might consider picking him up even if I don't have that many movieverse figs.

15. EmGo316

EmGo316 Freakin' Geek

News Credits:
    People make fun of Sean Long on a daily basis, but he doesn't go on camera and call everybody a bunch of idiots. It just shows who can take a joke and who can't. When I did my little parody I didn't get any negative comments whatsoever, because people got that it was a just a joke, but Peaugh is actually getting a little bit of backlash. That's the difference. Anyway, I'm done with this. Have fun with your 19,000 subscribers and I'll have fun with my pitiful little 600. Stay thirsty, my friends. :cry 

16. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    I'm always a little put off when people bring up subscribers, because while it's nice to have them, it's never been about that for me. I will say I think you deserve more than that.

Regarding the rest, fair enough. I admit that when I first saw the original bit I was already dealing with a lot of stuff that was stressing me out and my mind kind of built it up into more than it was, and I took a shot back. Was it an overreaction? Maybe, but just because no one called you on it doesn't make your behavior any better. That said, I don't deny I was a bit out of line here, and I truly do apologize for it. This should always be about having fun, and there's plenty of room for all of us to do that. There's no hard feelings on my end, and I'm content to let it go.

17. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    i wanna see this guy come out in Depth Charge colors

the head + trident = awesome homage

<3

18. Hobbes-timus Prime

Hobbes-timus Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Indeed. Especially after seeing the hand/thruster transformation.

Peaugh, any chance of seeing Terradive alongside a Classics Seeker mold? I'm thinking he might be my CHUG Sunstorm.