peale

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by fortress max, Jan 12, 2008.

1. fortress max

fortress max Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Bought a alt smokescreen from him transaction was smooth and and good communication

2. Sage

Sage The ZetaConvoy

- Purchased a movie Starscream and Legends Optimus from me.
    Peale paid very quickly & was very polite. Excellent communication throughout. This was a very smooth transaction, and I couldn't have been happier.

Thank you! :thumb 

3. toyman

toyman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just had a very smooth transaction with Peale. He was great at communication and followed through with everything. Enjoy the figs!

4. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    Great guy a pleasure to deal with until I received my package. The Alts were crushed in transit, no bubble wrap, no peanuts, just shopping bags. The Alts were a snug fit from top to bottom... no room for bubble wrap to go around.

Very disappointed in that part of the transaction. Just make sure if you are buying something MISB from peale make sure ask that your item is safely packed, to avoid damages to your purchase.

Still a nice guy was willing to help me out with getting a partial refund, decided to take the loss since it would be too much of a hassle to get my refund back from USPS.