PE-01F Stress Mark - Issue?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Stuntastic, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Stuntastic

Stuntastic Well-Known Member

Sorry for the new thread. I tried to find the feedback thread, but it was pretty far-gone, page/date wise.

I just received my order from TFSource, which was sooner than I had expected. I saw that PE-01F had a stress mark on the shoulder joint and I made sure it wasn't just glare from the plastic cover. I emailed TFSource asking whether or not it's going to be an issue, so I'm just waiting on a reply. I know they're not necessarily play-ready (it's not like I'm not going to play with them anyways,) but I'd rather not have to worry about the figure breaking... They're really small and the ball joint is really tight, which raises my concern.

Here's a shitty pic for reference:

[​IMG]

Kind of hard to tell, but the stress point is right where the ball joint post, meets the shoulder frame.

If anyone has insight on whether or not this is going to be an issue, that would be great and very much so appreciated, as this is my first 3rd party figure, and I don't want it to break!

Thanks again.

Sorry for any messages I haven't responded to. I just noticed I got new messages when I went to the Radicons part of the forum, it hasn't shown up on the homescreen.

2. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Stress on a ball joint. I dunno if it will cause a break but I do know that I would rather have a figure without that stress mark. WHICH I DO :) 

Wait for TFsource to reply, they are generally good with CS.

3. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I manage to break off the waist ball join on my Red one. I barely even fiddled with the guy- I had him out for a group shot and went to pose the legs and it fell apart. I swapped it out with the piece from Shadow Warrior, but the color is a little off. :(  I should try some glue. So yeah, be very careful with it.