paul5409

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Paik4Life, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Tavinos

Tavinos Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just bought a quakewave from him and couldn't be happier. Awesome packing

2. aledromo

aledromo Decepticon at the Gate

I wanted to deal with Paul again so badly that I gave up my anti-dinobot stance and bought his Scoria. What can I even say at this point? Fantastic item in great condition packed with care that would survive a fall from a plane. Swift shipping. Good communication. All that is par for the course.

But he even sent me back some junk, literal trash, that I had accidentally included in a package to him. Saved it, packed it in the same caring manner, and waited for an opportunity to ship it back to me.

They don't come any sweeter than that, folks. Maybe he won't save your trash, but he's going to give you a great deal with no headaches.

3. Primeconvoy1

Primeconvoy1 Cybertronian Broker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    I had two excellent transactions with Paul. Bought both MP-10B and a grey Quakewave. Paul is extremely nice about doing the layaway on figures, and really helped with my purchasing decisions.

Also, Paul was very quick to resolve the issue with my Quakewave, and sent me a new head with working light.

Excellent communications, friendly service, and timely, well packaged items, Paul gets my top recommendation! :thumb  :thumb  :thumb 

I'm looking forward to more transactions with Paul.

Thanks again! :) 

4. DMCPRIME99

DMCPRIME99 DÑIMUSPRMË

Ebay:
    MP Black Optimus Prime

Got a mp black prime for a amazing price!!
    Paul packs his tfs like no other. .lol...
    Awesome smooth transaction as always.
    Thanks brother! !! !

5. enp27

enp27 Well-Known Member

excellent buyer recommended top rated

6. enp27

enp27 Well-Known Member

Excellent buyer quick payment highly recommend

7. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    Great business done with Paul for FT stuff. Very courteous with prompt and constant communication and excellent job on the packing.

A solid member of our Junkion Forum and looking forward to doing business with him again!

Thanks!

8. Warper of Sky

Warper of Sky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Had another great transaction with paul5409. Got Sever and Tesla for a great price and super fast shipping.

9. keebs

keebs 32 Oh-Zee Killah

Insane packaging job. Pretty sure there could have been 4 MP-10 Primes in the box instead of just one. Awesome all the way around. Hope to deal with again in the future

10. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    What an amazing seller! He was in constant communication with me about my FansToys Sever and Tesla order, both before and after they came out so I knew exactly what was going on.

He offered a great price, packaged the figures expertly and shipped them out immediately.

I couldn't be happier and I definitely will be doing business with him in the future.

11. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    I can't say it any better than Razerwire and Sentinel did. Paul's an awesome cat to deal with. From his packaging, to his customer service he is top notch all around.

12. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Bought a couple of items from Paul. Excellent communication and great packaging. Amazing work!

Thanks!

13. Syphic

Syphic Well-Known Member

The best seller ever.Great communication and fast shipping, received my Tesla within three days.Tesla arrived in excellent condition due to his awesome packaging.Will definitely buy from him again.

14. hoptimusprime

hoptimusprime Well-Known Member

I feel like half of my collection came from Paul...but I'm okay with that. Great communication. Sends me messages ahead of time about stuff he is getting in ahead of time to see if I want him to hold anything. Then he holds them till I raise the funds to pay for them. Great guy

15. aditmd2be

aditmd2be Well-Known Member

I purchased a MP Skywarp from Paul using his AMAZING layaway program! He maintained open and prompt communication throughout the transaction. Once paid in full, he VERY QUICKLY got my seeker to me in enough bubble wrap to cushion a small tank thrown from a 30 story building! Thank you so much Paul! I hope to buy from you again.

16. Kenucme

Kenucme Yes, I'd get that one too

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm well overdue for leaving additional feedback for Paul. He has been very receptive to my concerns with shipping, especially since I moved to Hawaii (notorious for beat up packages). For his level of effort I must fully applaud how well he packaged the shipment (double-boxed). On top of that, the price was much better than expected. Paul is a pleasure to interact with and gives updates on items as he can. You don't need to go far in finding someone to give you an honest deal when Paul is right here to meet your expectations.

17. Pandemonius

Pandemonius Well-Known Member

Bought mp08x from Paul. Great price and packed better than anyone I ever came across. Great seller for sure!

18. cabello80

cabello80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Purchased 2 MP's from Paul5409 and it couldn't have gone smoother. Great communication and the packaging was out of this world. The items were exactly as described and he was very understanding when i had to change my "order" after already paying. A+++ for Paul

19. FallenRainDrops

FallenRainDrops Well-Known Member

Bought MP Ghost Starscream, Paul had a rly good price! great communication, and he shipped out ASAP!! WOW! I know I will always come back for more :) 

20. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Another great purchase. Item shipped quickly, was packaged very well, and great communication!!!