Path of Exile

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Tarngold, May 25, 2013.

1. Tarngold

Tarngold Knight of Braves

News Credits:
    I love this game and spend alot of spare time working on multiple characters. Im looking for more people to play this game with, preferably over Teamspeak.

For those unfamiliar with it, this game is a 3rd person fixed perspective MMO RPG game along the same lines as the Diablo franchise. It has a very in depth progression system, and is currently in Open Beta. Currently there are 3 acts and more acts are planned for each year. New skills and support skills to change them are being added all the time. Unique items are what some builds are centered around. Im really in love with this game, and would like more people to share in the experience with. Im especially fond of their stance on micro-transactions, where there is no pay to win, and no experience boosting of any kind, just pets and stuff that make your character look cool....and extra stash tabs if your a hoarder like me :D .

For those who already play the game, please post what your playing. I'm currently leveling 2 characters mainly:

-Louie Kaboom(Power rangers reference :D ), an Ancestral Bond build centered around the skills Flame Totem and Fire Trap, using "The Searing Touch" long staff whos almost lvl 66.

-Jorgen Von Strangle(Fairly odd parents reference) a Wand Marauder whos focus is support with Conduit passive and multiple aura's.

2. Tarngold

Tarngold Knight of Braves

News Credits:
    probably would help to include the awesome trailer they made for this:

[youtube]NDFO4E5OKSE[/youtube]