Paradron Medic Two Pack

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Starfire22, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Touma Callum

Touma Callum Well-Known Member

Sorry for the bump but bad news...

After many months of waiting (since Nov 10th), Amazon has canceled my Order. I feel a re-run of this set, Ironhide+Prowl, and the Coneheads should 100% be on the table now. Too many people missed out and doing such a limited run of such ironic characters was never going to work out. I hope Hasbro does a re-run within the next year or so. It's not fair that there was such a limited run when demand was through the roof.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Warpshard

Warpshard Well-Known Member

At least during the TFW roundtable, the hasbro reps mentioned that they were considering a Coneheads re-release. While they didn't mention Ironhide and Prowl, I imagine they'll be included in that. Ratchet is the bigger question mark, given he was in an entirely separate subline.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fc203

Fc203 #RestoreTheBayVerse

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    Sorry if this is the wrong thread to do this but i have a misb centurion drone, anyone wanna trade for a paradron set?
    20210429_201145.jpg 20210429_201137.jpg 20210429_201134.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  4. Magna Prime

Magna Prime Well-Known Member

Are we sure Hasbro is aware of how bad this was?

• Like Like x 3
  5. Shattered Trousers

Shattered Trousers That thing Ratchet needed.

News Credits:
    There's a channel on YouTube called Spector Creative, run by Scott Neitlich - a toy industry professional of 25 years.

He uploaded this video explaining the role exclusives, or as toy manufacturers call them "Customised Programmes," play in toy lines, told from the perspective of somebody in the industry.

The reason I bring this up, other than it being interesting and informative, is that it enforces a point we collectors often choose to overlook/ignore.

The fact is exclusive toys aren't made for collectors, they are made for retailers.
    Neitlich even says exactly this in reply to a collector in the comments below the video (he frequently replies to comments.)

20210430_153814.jpg
    20210430_154036.jpg 20210430_154230.jpg

It's not at all helpful to we collectors - in fact I find the whole thing kind of upsetting - but if the retailer feels their customised programme has been financially worthwhile it doesn't actually matter whether the product makes its way into collector's hands.

~L~

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hans Panette

Hans Panette AceR Lightbringer

Anyone\'s got this Takara Tomy version?
    Does anyone know if it may be re-released again?

7. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Pure Passion

News Credits:
    Brother, if it was, TF fans would be celebrating in the streets.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Fafnir72

Fafnir72 Well-Known Member

I just checked the TakaraTomyMall site, either, to quote the Joker, "I'm blind as a bat" or TT hasn't updated the site, as the only TF closely resembling Ratchet is his Siege version. No Paradron set offered. Even Thrust has been delayed to May 29,2021.

The Generations Select being offered are:

トランスフォーマー/ジェネレーションセレクト|おもちゃ・グッズの通販ならタカラトミーモール【タカラトミー公式】

1. Volcanicus
    2. God Neptune
    3. Abominus
    4. Super Megatron

Curious too that they have a Target age indicator of 8 years old minimum for these 4 items.

9. IronPrime2169

IronPrime2169 Supreme Leader of the Bluepremacy

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    Sometime later this year, yes, it is likely that it will be released under the partner exclusive banner on Pulse. It could also see a small amount of stock trickle in to the webpage. Just like how more Netflix Soundwave have been found after his redo on Pulse, and how Earthrise wave 2 randomly got a bunch of restocks. It looks like HasTak is going back and making more of the Earthrise molds, because factories were at half production during Covid. Exclusives might take longer because they are all tied up, but when they can be rereleased, they will be.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

Do you have information on this or is this just your guess?

• Like Like x 1
  11. IronPrime2169

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    It’s all in the first post of the “I’m drunk and I quit leak squad thread”, plus it’s been confirmed by leakers a bunch of times in that thread. I think @CactusReporter and @wreckgar39 confirmed it around 6 or 7 times, and Apollux and Pixelmaster confirmed it once or twice as well. As for the Earthrise wave 2 stuff, it’s a combo of the leakers and the fact that I actually bought some wave 2 stuff from this restock at Target. For exclusives, you can just look under the partner exclusives banner on Pulse. None of this info is new, or my own, I’m just repeating what the reputable leakers said, and provided instances where it actually did happen.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

You mean this line right here?

Possible, but not sure if further runs of hard to find 2020 exclusives will be produced let alone shared with Pulse

Hardly seems definitive. We know Hasbro is going to try to rerelease the Coneheads, so the other exclusives seems likely. I was just curious if you had more solid information.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't believe they ever specifically said it was definitely going to happen for every exclusive, just that there was a good chance. Don't give people false hope by treating it like fact when we don't know it'll happen for sure.

• Like Like x 2
  14. IronPrime2169

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    Alright, fair enough. I shouldn’t have worded it as a definitive statement, and I will amend that in my original post. However, the possibility is very high due to a variety of factors (factories opening up, more Earthrise product being produced, Netflix waves 2 and 3 along with R.E.D. and headmasters showing up, and leakers saying there a chance) but until an actual release drops take it with a grain of salt. I am sorry if I got anyone’s hopes up as that wasn’t my intention, I just wanted people who really wanted this set to know to keep an eye on those pages.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Alpha Omega Trion Supreme

Alpha Omega Trion Supreme One of the longest handles in the fandom!

Ebay:
    Pretty much the same scenario here only I had my pre-order in a month sooner.

Wait...

Ok, my memory escapes me. Can someone explain to me what exactly a pre-order is again? I thought I knew, but perhaps my spark is dim...

• Like Like x 2
  16. Boltz

Boltz Well-Known Member

A pre order is an order you placed before it's out right?

17. Alpha Omega Trion Supreme

Alpha Omega Trion Supreme One of the longest handles in the fandom!

Ebay:
    Yeah, but I had an understanding that it was also a kind of a promise of a placeholder for delivery. Something something not taking more preorders than can be delivered something something.

My spark might not be up on the current.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Magna Prime

Magna Prime Well-Known Member

This whole thing feels like a Seinfeld bit

• Like Like x 5
  19. Shattered Trousers

Shattered Trousers That thing Ratchet needed.

News Credits:
    images (52).jpeg

Jerry : I don't understand. Do you have my pre-order?
    Amazon: We have your pre-order, we just ran out of Transformers.
    Jerry : But the pre-order keeps the Transformers toy available for me. That's why I placed a pre-order..
    Amazon: I think I know why we offer pre-orders.
    Jerry : I don't think you do. You see, you know how to take the pre-order, you just don't know how to fulfill the pre-order. And that's really the most important part of the pre-order: the fufilling. Anybody can just take them!

~L~ Not taking pre-orders.

• Like Like x 21
  20. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looks like I'll be listing this set in a couple of days, along with a couple other hard to find items to cover a trip in August to visit my granddaughter again.

I'd much rather see her instead, and if I can pay for a couple of plane tickets by selling a few hard to get figures then that's just fine. :lol 

• Like Like x 8