Paradron Medic Two Pack

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Starfire22, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Error 403

Error 403 Banned

Yeah, I know about that, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm willing to bet, if they do get *some*, they will sell out within seconds & most of us will still be shit out of luck.

Every time Pulse lists something super hard to find, I see the news update, I go straight to the page to order but it is already SOLD OUT. I wanted the Marvel Legends Firestar but I never had a chance. By the time I learned it was listed, it was already sold out & has been that way ever since. So I have no faith in Hasbro Pulse. To me, they are not a viable option.

• Like Like x 4
  2. IronPrime2169

IronPrime2169 Supreme Leader of the Bluepremacy

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Yeah, I believe Wreckgar39 said that the majority, if not all, were heavily rumored to make it on to there (no concrete answers though), but I wouldnt be surprised if it sells out immediately. Plus, I can’t sit at my computer all day waiting for a preorder, and I can’t even confirm whether I’ll have the money ready at the time. Sucks, but it is what it is.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Boltz

Boltz Well-Known Member

Ig we wait until next year

4. DKMARKET

DKMARKET Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    They just added the barricade and punch counter punch two pack on the partner section. I now have hope that the other amazon exclusives will make their way.

5. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah. I definitely think the harder to get sets will be reproduced and re released.

6. Error 403

Error 403 Banned

But that set never sold out. I'm not really impressed when they offer stuff that's easy to get that nobody really wants. I won't get excited until they list the good shit.

And that partner section says they will receive 5% of the total stock. Isn't that what they did with the Quintesson Pit Of Judgement? I had 0% chance of getting that the 1st time. If they didn't put up the new pre-orders, I would've been shit out of luck. I have a feeling the same thing is gonna happen with all exclusives in the future. I'm expecting future pre-orders to sellout in seconds.

Does Pulse have a set time when they list new pre-orders? Tuesdays or Fridays? Or is it totally random?

7. bryan_too

bryan_too go home

Seems a reissue has been done a few days back with the Galaxy Odyssey packs. Reckon the Paradron Medics are coming soon?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Boltz

Boltz Well-Known Member

But it's Hasbro pulse premium which kinda sucks

9. denebian

denebian I've got better things to do tonight...

News Credits:
    They start as Pulse Premium then open up for general public. It seems to be only 24 hour Premium exclusive before anyone can order, assuming they don't sell out.

10. fanbase0000

fanbase0000 Well-Known Member

Don’t kid yourself. Hasbro Pulse only had 250 Netflix soundwave for sell and it sold out within 45 minutes. If medic set or Coneheads come up on Hasbro pulse, it will sell out almost immediately. On eBay the medic set is selling for/completed listing on average $175 and the Coneheads are selling for/completed listing on average for $220 dollars. These are sold listings that buyers are paying

• Like Like x 4
  11. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not that it'll be available to anyone but the lucky few Premium subscribers who get there first, some of whom will no doubt be scalpers who will buy up multiple copies. All I'm hoping for is that they wouldn't restock the set without first making sure all the open preorders with Amazon get filled so that those of us who are still owed a set will get them.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Tarkus 2

Tarkus 2 Well-Known Member

I have to agree with this. If 2022 (my fault I'm aware there's a whole other thread) and if to say the make a Ratchet (even if its Prime styled but with WFC engineering) I can see it being for everyone as a stand in since well....the BASTARDS on Amazon refuse to restock it...and the scalpers will sell it overprice...but to those who couldn't get it...can we STOP making Ratchet an exclusive?

• Like Like x 3
  13. Boltz

Boltz Well-Known Member

If Hasbro knows this how come they still haven't done anything

• Like Like x 3
  14. Fafnir72

Fafnir72 XYxInfinity

News Credits:
    I agree with this but I also heard from one of our members that the Siege Ratchet shelf warmed in Walgreens. Seems like the good Doctor don't move much units (?):cry 

I do hope Hb rectifies this or are their factories backed up with all the plastic crack they're pressing out these days?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hopefully they are but I imagine it takes a while to have the factories do a second run of something, especially if it wasn't originally part of the schedule. There's also that ship that lost its cargo that's rumored to have potentially had another shipment of these on board, so if that's the case they'd have to do another additional run after the initial extras were lost.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Boltz

Boltz Well-Known Member

Well ofc it self warmed we didn't know which Walgreens he was in

17. Tarkus 2

Tarkus 2 Well-Known Member

He was in my local one near a McDonalds and across an organic store Walgreens. If anything I legit thought it was near my work, till I went to the more busy one.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Bakuopp

Bakuopp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Feels like every day I'm checking back to this forum thread and Amazon to see whether or not this and others will be restocked... Anybody else about the same?

• Like Like x 2
  19. BLASTCRUSHER

BLASTCRUSHER Member

100% the same.
    Each time I grow a little more disappointed with lack of an official update.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Boltz

Boltz Well-Known Member

Today is April 3rd and yet there is no information about the medic pack and I feel like we ain't gonna get shit

• Like Like x 1