Pangu Toys PT-02 Mighty Miracle God (Legends Omega Supreme)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Hougangkid, Sep 9, 2022.

1. SuperDaddyo

SuperDaddyo Well-Known Member

@MV Steve and @Javier DSaints did you guys get the alternative "yelling" face for your Omega from BBB? Because the alternate face was not included with mine. I don't know if it was supposed to be some sort of limited time exclusive as well, or not.

Also @MV Steve my Omega does not appear to have the issue you described with his knees, I checked that this evening. I actually have a really good copy as near as I can tell, I'm just a little salty about not getting all the features I was expecting!

2. Huktonfonix

Huktonfonix Well-Known Member

got it. love it. Fills my need for a fun, easy to play with omega. Its not perfect. My back flap does have a tendency to fall off when transforming. Pangu or someone else should upsize this (or downsize gabriel I guess) to about 13-14 inches to scale with the majority of CW combiners and I'd buy another!

3. 84OptimusPrime

84OptimusPrime Autobot

News Credits:
    Would be sweet if the upgrade pack includes English voice for Omega Supreme.

"You cannot triumph villain---for I am the termination of your domination!"

4. Meekutron

Meekutron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    20230306_120438.jpg
    Just got my pangu short wings version. Just kidding

I am very happy. I always wanted someone to shrink DX9 Gab

• Like Like x 8
  5. maxlovesamber

maxlovesamber TF Addict.

News Credits:
    Saw ShowZ had a sample for sale in the USA and had it sell while I was moving money to the bank. If whoever got it is here, congrats. Jealous, but congrats.:( 

6. mrspingly

mrspingly Well-Known Member

I love it when modern figures for one scale match older figures!

metroplex_and_omega.jpg

Almost as good as ...

tmpp.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  7. Jon Tseng

Jon Tseng Active Member

Snap! :p 
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  8. mouschi

mouschi Well-Known Member

Go long! 20230319_115545.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  9. Memo224

Memo224 Well-Known Member

He's awesome! Check out my review! I bought from @Chosen Prime, and he came with the angry face!

• Like Like x 9
  10. Jhiaxus

Jhiaxus Liege Centuro

Ebay:
    I just ordered this from TFS Express. It'll be nice to have a smaller articulated Omega that I can transform and enjoy without putting a lot of strain on myself. I love titans for the look, but it takes a good amount of space and strength to play with that stuff.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Chrischzz

Chrischzz Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  12. Jim1981

Jim1981 Well-Known Member

Is there any news of Pangu releasing a guardian recolor? The Newage is just looking too good to pass. But even though I rarely buy recolors, the blue guardians I really want. They appeared in the G1 cartoon unlike G2, shattered glass etc. So to me it will fit my collection.

• Like Like x 1
  13. magicube

magicube Legends Scale Collector

News Credits:
    Sharing my comparison with Newage Michael here as well:

NA is much larger and feels like it too. I have no issues with my copy out of the box as well. PT doesn't feel bad in hand but you can tell he isn't as well constructed. My copy was full of loose joints and bad tolerances before I tightened him up.

The Newage version is way more fun to play with because of his better articulation and tolerances though. And Newage has a better alt mode hands down. PT's rocket mode is laughable in comparison to NA and his base is underwhelming.

The transformation may be a tossup however. PT's is quite simple and you can very quickly switch between modes. Newage's isn't difficult but it takes some time to go between both modes. I will say that I prefer how PT manages to keep the shins from partsforming.

Aesthetic-wise, I think its up to you which is better. I think I prefer the proportions on the PT version better with his longer torso and shins. I like the smaller, flatter, and rectangle shape of the red part of his chest as well. But his wings are major drawback. NA looks more premium thanks to its superior plastic and paint. The wings and head are are major improvement over PT as well. I was initially bothered by the yellowed look of NA's wings and arms but in hand I actually think I prefer it to the off-white of PT.

I think I'm happier with the Newage than I am with the PT so far. While he did cost 2x as much, he really feels like a premium product. The additional articulation and the upgrade in alt mode is the decision maker imo. PT isn't a bad figure though - I would still recommend him for anyone who wants a good Omega at a lower price.

4B16679B-F046-4BB5-B2C9-A1DA26765D30.jpeg 18E575C1-53A2-4F7F-BEED-E0F217BD8DA6.jpeg 14D0F4D3-E33D-4BED-81DE-5D46B08BD92F.jpeg 2F48C1E8-81DA-4A8C-95E0-549FBD922FEA.jpeg 7AA4E720-B4CA-45B3-8B0B-5467DFBCEEA4.jpeg 03BB61CE-AE7B-4989-9529-C60A1C58BCEA.jpeg BB8B3F8A-28FB-48AB-BC16-1513D457F9BF.jpeg

• Like Like x 26
  14. TurtleCaps

TurtleCaps Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    @magicube when I saw the notification I was hoping you had wind of the upgrade parts for PT!! All points in your review as expected, a Dx9 ko Gabriel not gonna stand a chance against a modern articulated update of the character. Pangu will hold me down nicely for a couple years til Magic Square tackles Omega.

• Like Like x 2
  15. JeremyGui

JeremyGui a purveyor of fine geekery since I98O

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    YouTube (Handle):
    Tumblr:
    Anybody wants my PT MMG? My preorder's coming in (I'm from the Philippines), but they won't let me cancel anymore. I just want to recoup my deposit :( 

• Like Like x 1
  16. mrspingly

mrspingly Well-Known Member

Pangu has been here for a few weeks, and now Newage Michael has arrived! That certainly made the last two hours without internet rather more fun than they could have been!

small-image4.jpeg

He is great fun. But alas, I think that Pangu wins in most ways. Pangu's bot mode feels better proportioned. He's like an adult in small scale, whereas Michael is more like a toddler. Hmm.

I do think that Michael's base mode is better and more accurate in its proportions. It feels like a proper base and looks like Omega should, while Pangu is more bland and shaped less interestingly. However, Michael's base is much bigger than Pangu's. Pangu just about fits as a deskbot in base mode but Michael is too big! So while Michael wins this in a direct comparison, if I had to keep and play with only one then it would be Pangu.

small-image2.jpeg

Pangu easily wins the tank for me. It's bigger and more impressive. While Pangu's base looked more toy-like than Michael's (I mean "like a toy" rather than "like the G1 toy"), the reverse is true for the tanks. Michael's tank is gappy in places (unless I have the transformation wrong - I do need new glasses) and the yellow slab looks clumsy. I'm really not a fan of the turret on Michael, both in its appearance or that it's a fake part, booo.

small-image0.jpeg

I see what they were going for with Michael's rocket, and including the shoulders makes it taller. But it's at a cost, and there's lots of yellow (the outside of the shoulders) visible in rocket mode. And I think the orange claws are then too small for a rocket this tall. They're too small in robot mode as well.

small-image1.jpeg

I think that if Pangu had never come out then I would be delighted with Michael. I am a great fan of Newage figures, and they do wonderful things. However, Pangu has been an absolute joy to play with over the last few weeks, and he cost me less than a third of the price of Michael. (I know that Michael has a motorised tank but I'm rarely going to use it - and I can let my G1 trundle if I want!)

Plus, of course, Pangu has BIG WINGS.

small-image3.jpeg

And BIG WINGS are great.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2023
    • Like Like x 10
  17. Jhiaxus

Jhiaxus Liege Centuro

Ebay:
    I'm still waiting for mine that I bought back on March 20. It's been at Chicago O'Hare since the 31st with no signs of movement.

Edit: it's actually outside of the airport now. Hope to have it by the end of the week.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2023
  18. geekatron prime

geekatron prime The Grammar Police must be on strike.

News Credits:
    Well, it was the weekend, they probably haven't finished playing with it yet. lol.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Jhiaxus

Jhiaxus Liege Centuro

Ebay:
    So long as they don't break anything before they eventually send it lol.

• Like Like x 2
  20. TurtleCaps

TurtleCaps Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Completely wrong, my bad, this is a fan made kit. Magiccube correction down below.

98612e05ly1hbylz0z9eej20u01uotqa.jpg

Last edited: Apr 14, 2023
    • Like Like x 6