Packages and you mail carrier

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GR1ML0CK, Jan 26, 2017.

1. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    Same here, my mail carrier-- a woman, is fabulous.. she's always brought boxes to the front door/porch rain, snow, or shine... and even did that with my regular mail on a daily basis when she knew I had 1 broken leg and the other ankle was sprained so badly I couldn't walk.... that was for about 4 weeks. Our whole neighborhood love her, she's taken great care of us over the years...so we try to do the same. (Lived here 10 years)

I take good care of her at Christmas too.. found out she loves white chocolate, always make sure I give her that and throw in a few little things... a scarf or the like.... gets cold making those deliveries. Just to let her know she's appreciated.

2. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I remember last year I had a package coming in and I looked out my window and I saw the usps lady stepping out of her little truck to bring it on my front porch. I stepped out my front door to receive it and she handed to me and I said thank you and she turned around and did not say a word. I figured she hated to step out of her vehicle and do some walking.

3. MetalicGrunt

MetalicGrunt Rust Proof Commando

News Credits:
    I gotta admit, the PO in my new town has been pretty damn good. The mail boxes/package drop boxes are literally 10 feet from my door, and rather than put packages in the box, unless crappy weather, the mail people place packages inside my door.

4. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    But you got your package? And she did her f'n job. So, what am i missing?

5. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    The eye rolling, the head shaking, the snide remarks. That's what you're missing. The obvious annoyance with me. I don't need that shit

6. plastic therapy

plastic therapy Banned

Makes ya wonder wtf eh. The stuff we order is what gives em a job. Ungrateful bastards.

7. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Well that's kinda how I looked at it. I just don't get it. I mean I do order a lot of stuff online but doesn't everyone these days

8. plastic therapy

plastic therapy Banned

Next time the carrier shows up maybe try opening the door stark naked and say HEYYYYY. You must have those DVDs I ordered :poop 

• Like Like x 1
  9. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    ^^^ Bad Advice...That'll just get him arrested as a perv...
    ... I'd suggest going out of his way to SMILE and BE PLEASANT... he said she was an older woman, don't know if you mean 50 or 60... but it could be she was forced back into the field and is having a hard time, show a little kindness, usually it's returned....remember these are folks who usually get witched at on a daily basis.. deserved or not... at least give it a try... and if she's still a witch, take a moment and go by the local PO and file a complaint.. it does work, we got rid of one guy who liked turning wheelies in our driveways with a mail truck!! :lol 
    They finally understood why the jeep was always needing repairs and thanked us for reporting it.