Oversized KO Warbotron Bruticus

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by mapatel, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Sinanju13

Sinanju13 Member

Hey guys, is there anybody in this board who has the regular warbotron and OS one? My friend wants one but he really only has Voyager sized anyways so if the regular one is better in terms of anything I’d want to let him know. Thank you!

2. Tarrn

Tarrn Bikeformer Fanboy

I used to own the regular version at the same time as the KO. Generally speaking the original edition plastic was of higher quality and the weight was about the same despite the size difference, and had more of a matte finish where the Jinbao version has a slight glossiness to it. The gestalt hands are slightly simpler in visual detailing in the Jinbao version (around the wrist area, top and bottom IIRC) though the articulation is the same. Air Burst's original pistols have extending barrels which the Jinbao's doesn't, and personally I prefer the original colour scheme of Sly Strike's cannon. Those are about the only things I can think of where the original had the edge, and Jinbao did make a few improvements of their own to balance them out.

There are 1:1 Warburton KOs if your friends wants the original size, btw, though the cheaper ones have garish colour schemes and are probably simplified and the ones that are direct copies are almost as expensive as the originals.