Oversized KO MPM Optimus Prime - Heavily Modified

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Cheem The Rup, Sep 22, 2018.

1. EPiiCxPrime

EPiiCxPrime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Honestly I don’t know why people are evening arguing about this….I pre ordered it and if it turns out to be anything other than what’s being advertised then I’ll just easily get PayPal to refund me. No stress. I trust retailers like @kortess since they work with a multitude of reviewers. Just seems like a waste of time and energy to argue about something so trivial.

• Like Like x 1
  2. VVa

VVa I play to win.

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Some people just want to be sure.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Christiano

Christiano Banned

Ebay:
    No, nobody was making it sound like that. Specific to Black Apple’s piece, the major takeaway I had was that they called it a “reissue.” But you yourself just said how dumb people are for believing that Wei Jiang is back up and running, right? So, I don’t get at all how you’re simultaneously upset with people for thinking this is WJ being “resurrected” and upset that a store said that they think it’s either old stock or a KO.

I’ve told at least a few people that I bought mine at a similar price. So, I don’t give a shit about which retailer is which, man. It’s weird to even think that. Informing people about all angles. That’s it. Anyhow, I don’t feel like disputing this anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  4. EPiiCxPrime

Ebay:
    Completely understandable, I just feel like people need to chill out a bit lol. I’ve put my money down on the pre order mainly just because I’m willing to take a chance on it and for me I got the pre order from @kortess for about £137 (was able to use a nice little £3.50 code too) which compared to the almost £400 price tag I’ve seen in other places is just too good to pass on. I trust that it is legit because if it wasn’t then retailers like Iacon Store would get a lot of complaints and refund requests. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see :) 

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ThoVwj

ThoVwj Well-Known Member

591B10A1-CF7E-4140-A0A7-553EF6AB71F7.png

I get to this screen and can’t get past it; i click the “validate” order button and it just refreshes the page :eek: 

6. VVa

VVa I play to win.

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    You must've made an error, I live in the US and was able to create an account and make purchases.

7. Dajean Y

Dajean Y Member

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Quick question and I'm wondering if someone can help or point me in the right direction. But I ordered two figures that were in stock off tf-direct.com and its been three months. I emailed them twice and received no response. Any ideas?

8. VVa

VVa I play to win.

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Did you receive a tracking number?

9. EPiiCxPrime

Ebay:
    Honestly if that’s the case I’d contact PayPal or whoever you made your payments through to look into the situation for you. They can attempt to contact the sellers and if they don’t get a response in a certain period they instantly refund you your money

• Like Like x 2
  10. Christiano

Christiano Banned

Ebay:
    Pretty much any time a figure has stopped moving for a month or hasn't shown around three months, you should always contact PayPal, because if the seller is actually intent on handling your issue, they'll just do so with PayPal's oversight.

EDIT: Assuming that you're not getting a satisfying response directly from the retailer, of course.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  11. ThoVwj

ThoVwj Well-Known Member

I made an account ; I’m trying to purchase by clicking the validate order button and it just refreshes the page

12. Gojira420

Gojira420 New Member

Instagram:
    Does anyone know if iacon charges up front or when the item ships?

13. kortess

kortess Iacon Store (www.iacon.store)

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Hi, Sorry i'm late. (i don't want to flood this Thread)
    Can you contact us directly on Facebook or Instagram ?
    We will try our best to help you about your issue.

Hi.
    It Depends, you have choice, we don't charge automaticly, you have to complete your order yourself before the arrival in stock, or after. sometimes preorders can be closed before the date of release for Limited Quantity.

Hi.
    if guys don't want to trust my words, I don't have to force you, convincing you here is not my goal, my goal was simply to give you information.

I am simply trying to provide you with answers, without divulging too much information that is too sensitive, to avoid unwanted information leaks on social networks or elsewhere.

if I blur the avatar and do not show the names of the people on the image capture, it is to preserve their anonymity (which is our right to all).

- Conclusion:

My supplier confirms that these are WeiJiang figurines in production and scheduled for September 2021 for a quantity limited to 5000 copies worldwide in one wave.

(Obviously I will not pre-order as many, if I have between 100 and 200 copies it will already be good I think).

The Manufacturer does not want to sell its products on the Chinese market due to the restrictions registered on this product. Which explains why you see it populating on local shops in Indonesia and other countries.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  14. EPiiCxPrime

Ebay:
    Glad I pre ordered from you then :) 

15. Megamenasortimus Prime

Megamenasortimus Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Dice rolled! :)  I was in on the reissue before everything went pear shaped for WJ. Keen to see this pan out!

16. Bakarina

Bakarina Well-Known Member

"on the first wave"

If there are more coming in future shipments, perhaps I will wait until a second wave to see a review on the QC. $200 is a lot of money to spend on a figure, at least for me... =(

Can you tell us what his wholesale rate is on this shipment? Just curious.

17. Kenneth Huynh

Kenneth Huynh Well-Known Member

But for almost $200 im forced to pass this i still waiting on showzstore

• Like Like x 2
  18. paparazz0

paparazz0 Well-Known Member

Wait, I don't see who's lying? Iacon said it was from WJ which is true, ShowZ didn't state a definitive no, they're not sure and to wait for more information. So what's the conflict?

• Like Like x 2
  19. Kenneth Huynh

Kenneth Huynh Well-Known Member

Since i dont order from the iacon store ive been ordering my figures from tf direct and i trust showzstore and tf direct and I believe showzstore will restock ba prime when they find out its true i might email tfdirect to see what they say

• Like Like x 1
  20. Fortynickel

Fortynickel Nonsensically Sensational! And Vice Versa!

News Credits:
    Some people find contradictory information personally offensive for some unknown reason. I guess this is what happens nowadays when people feel their “truths” as opposed to slowly letting the process determine the correct answer.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 3